September 19, 2014 | 1749 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by xxreidleexx

I like the SPF in this. Unfortunately when I put this on my face it looked orange. I got the shade Natural Beige 60. It looks like my color until after a few seconds it looked orange!
It's a natural finish and has good coverage.
What I really hate about this foundation is the packaging. The product is very runny so I would make a mess when trying to pour it onto my hand. It desperately needs a pump!
I would not buy this again since overall: it's messy and it looks orange.
If it had a pump I would totally buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver123

The quailty is great for drugstore foundation, but it is a little pricey. I would say the coverage it light to medium, depending upon how you apply it. The color selection is horrible! but I still LOVE it!

***UPDATE***

After a while of using this foundation, even though I am still in love with it, it broke me out- BAD. I don't have sensetive skin, so I am really sad that it did. I don't use it any more. I wish I could :( This is kinda just one of those things you just have to try, you might break out, you might not, I recomend you TRY it, if it doesn't work, get your money back! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

pros:
love the finish that this gives it looks really natural and makes the skin look healthy
it feels really light when you apply it yet it gives a pretty good amount of coverage (I would say the coverage is light to medium depending on how much you apply)
it's inexpensive and it hasn't broken me out at all

cons
the packaging sucks, would've been so much better if they put a pump. I sometimes end up pouring too much out on my hand and have to waste product. it's also more messy and not that hygienic
I have oily skin and this doesn't have great staying power for me so this would probably be better if you had dry or normal skin

overall this is a pretty good foundation and definitely one of the better drug store foundations

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fave drugstore foundation I've used.

It has a nice dewy finish but you MUST set it with a powder or else you will look slightly greasy. It has medium coverage and doesn't feel overly cakey or heavy.

My complaints would be that this foundation is practically impossible to wear on its own cause you will look like a greaseball, especially if you have oily skin. My forehead is really oily and wearing this on it only emphasizes that. I also think the color selection could be better, especially for pale people. I wear classic ivory and its a little too yellow based for me.

Update: is starting to break me out like crazy. bye bye.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by lyrastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm having a hard time finding the proper shades in Neutrogena...
This is a nice feeling foundation but makes me feel a bit greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Ashash00

There are so many good reviews on this as people's winter makeup choice so I bought one.....and was really disappointed. I have dry skin, even my nose can get dry sometimes! But as I have acne scars, I want to wear light foundation at least. This gives a nice look when first applied, but as the day goes on, like maybe 2-3 hours, it starts breaking apart on my face. There are patches of foundation here and there, and dry patches are accentuated.
The color selection isn't great either, bc I have yellow /warm undertones, but everything they offer with yellow warm undertones is way TOO dark for me. I'm maybe NC 15-20, mostly 20 in the summer... so idk what to do. I wanted to like this so badly, bc I can't buy a crazy high end foundation.
Packaging: sucks. especially for me, with acne prone skin, this is TERRIBLE. HUGE spout where too much product pours out of, and since I can't put it back in like other people do, I just wipe it away and throw it out.
Overall, for $9-13 for one thing, I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by pandabear333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oxidized, smells like crap, looks cakey and broke me out. Returned it and will never buy it again. I have got to stop trying to find the perfect foundation! It doesn't exist!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by kfulghum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this foundation. Here is my skin: oily in places, dry in places, acne-prone, red and very sensitive. This foundation has great coverage that covers my red and acne scars. It also has sunscreen, which is a must! This foundation has not broken me out thank goodness. This foundation is neither drying nor oil preventing. I get a little shiny at the end of the day, but that doesn't bother me. It goes on nicely, I just use my fingers. It can be medium or heavy coverage depending on how you put it on. There are not many colors to choose from, and the packaging isn't good. I wish it came in a squeeze bottle. Otherwise, this is a great foundation and I would recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by serafinadellarosa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For cheap foundation this works for me. I have red areas in my face and this covers very well. I've recently started having outbreaks of seborrheic dermatitis on my face and this covers the red inflammation very well without causing additional irritation to my already inflamed skin. I use #60 natural beige. A lot of the product seems to gather around the outside of the neck of the bottle and inside the cap which makes it a little messy. Sometimes the product seems a little to thick for me and I'd prefer something a little lighter for times when I don't need as much coverage but after a seb drm outbreak it works for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hg status. I am NC15 red hair green eyes and the lightest shade in 010 is a perfect match for me. I have oily skin in the summer and dry skin in the winter. I use this all wear round. In the summer I use about a dime sized amount and set it with powder. In the winter, I use about a penny sized amount and do not set it. I have a few acne marks and uneven skin tone due to redness. It covers up the red very well and it makes me look glowy. It is moderate coverage, so if you have cystic acne or scars, you would need a separate concealer. It has never broken me out. So, if you have uneven skin tone and want moderate coverage and you are NC15 or darker and you want a glowy look then this foundation is for you. However, if you are lighter than NC15, want full coverage, or a matte look, then this foundation is not for you. I think it is on the expensive side of a drugstore foundation, but I buy it during sales and I think it is high end quality. It lasts all day for me. I have to remove it at night very well. The only thing I have to say about it that is bad (other than the 13 dollar price tag) is it is a jar and I wish it had a pump but I just pour a little bit out to keep it sanitary.
EDIT 12/10/2012: Still an HG Product for me
EDIT 1/8/2013: still hg for me!
EDIT 12/9/2013: I am out of this stuff and I still love it! Before I repurchase, I am trying other foundations at the moment :) putting it on my list to repurchase!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No