September 2, 2014 | 1905 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by lyrastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm having a hard time finding the proper shades in Neutrogena...
This is a nice feeling foundation but makes me feel a bit greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Ashash00

There are so many good reviews on this as people's winter makeup choice so I bought one.....and was really disappointed. I have dry skin, even my nose can get dry sometimes! But as I have acne scars, I want to wear light foundation at least. This gives a nice look when first applied, but as the day goes on, like maybe 2-3 hours, it starts breaking apart on my face. There are patches of foundation here and there, and dry patches are accentuated.
The color selection isn't great either, bc I have yellow /warm undertones, but everything they offer with yellow warm undertones is way TOO dark for me. I'm maybe NC 15-20, mostly 20 in the summer... so idk what to do. I wanted to like this so badly, bc I can't buy a crazy high end foundation.
Packaging: sucks. especially for me, with acne prone skin, this is TERRIBLE. HUGE spout where too much product pours out of, and since I can't put it back in like other people do, I just wipe it away and throw it out.
Overall, for $9-13 for one thing, I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by pandabear333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oxidized, smells like crap, looks cakey and broke me out. Returned it and will never buy it again. I have got to stop trying to find the perfect foundation! It doesn't exist!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by kfulghum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this foundation. Here is my skin: oily in places, dry in places, acne-prone, red and very sensitive. This foundation has great coverage that covers my red and acne scars. It also has sunscreen, which is a must! This foundation has not broken me out thank goodness. This foundation is neither drying nor oil preventing. I get a little shiny at the end of the day, but that doesn't bother me. It goes on nicely, I just use my fingers. It can be medium or heavy coverage depending on how you put it on. There are not many colors to choose from, and the packaging isn't good. I wish it came in a squeeze bottle. Otherwise, this is a great foundation and I would recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by serafinadellarosa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For cheap foundation this works for me. I have red areas in my face and this covers very well. I've recently started having outbreaks of seborrheic dermatitis on my face and this covers the red inflammation very well without causing additional irritation to my already inflamed skin. I use #60 natural beige. A lot of the product seems to gather around the outside of the neck of the bottle and inside the cap which makes it a little messy. Sometimes the product seems a little to thick for me and I'd prefer something a little lighter for times when I don't need as much coverage but after a seb drm outbreak it works for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hg status. I am NC15 red hair green eyes and the lightest shade in 010 is a perfect match for me. I have oily skin in the summer and dry skin in the winter. I use this all wear round. In the summer I use about a dime sized amount and set it with powder. In the winter, I use about a penny sized amount and do not set it. I have a few acne marks and uneven skin tone due to redness. It covers up the red very well and it makes me look glowy. It is moderate coverage, so if you have cystic acne or scars, you would need a separate concealer. It has never broken me out. So, if you have uneven skin tone and want moderate coverage and you are NC15 or darker and you want a glowy look then this foundation is for you. However, if you are lighter than NC15, want full coverage, or a matte look, then this foundation is not for you. I think it is on the expensive side of a drugstore foundation, but I buy it during sales and I think it is high end quality. It lasts all day for me. I have to remove it at night very well. The only thing I have to say about it that is bad (other than the 13 dollar price tag) is it is a jar and I wish it had a pump but I just pour a little bit out to keep it sanitary.
EDIT 12/10/2012: Still an HG Product for me
EDIT 1/8/2013: still hg for me!
EDIT 12/9/2013: I am out of this stuff and I still love it! Before I repurchase, I am trying other foundations at the moment :) putting it on my list to repurchase!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by LAWools

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this based on reviews thinking it would give me a "dewy" finish but on my skin it does not. It's more matt looking on me which on older, drier skin is not what i was going for. The color 60 was a good choice, the finish was sheer but I prefer a dewier finish so I'll stick with my Clinique Even Better foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by ajooha

it's perfect for my skin n i really love it!! blend easy n for me it's coverage good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

NC15, normal/dry skin with the occasional breakout and post-acne marks. I wear Classic Ivory, and while it matches my undertones pretty well, it's just a hair too dark. I combat this by making sure it's well-blended on my neck and hairline, and it's passable then.

Pros:
- gorgeous, healthy-looking finish, like the name says. Your-skin-but-better type of coverage. More coverage than a tinted moisturizer, but not full coverage by any means. Buildable to medium coverage, in my opinion.
- some foundations really emphasize my dry patches after a few hours of wear, this one doesn't.
- non-offensive smell
- spf 20

Cons:
- the bottle doesn't have a pump, which, for one of the pricier drugstore foundations, is kind of a bummer
- wear time isn't fantastic. I don't have oily skin, but I do get too shiny for my liking after about 5 hours, touch ups are definitely necessary to make it through the day.

I love the way this looks and photographs, but because it doesn't last that well on my skin, I just don't reach for it most days. On my work days, I like something with a little more staying power. This is great for days off, running errands etc. Or the days where I don't mind blotting/powdering a couple of times. Overall I'd give this a 3.75 out of 5.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by MickieMc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

If you have experienced breakouts after using this foundation, notice that it contains Ethy Palmitate. That is highly acnegenic. Google it and see for your self. This might be the problem.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No