Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 3/19/2013 12:33:00 PM

I love love love this. My favorite drugstore foundation by far. I hate the packaging, but the product is so good.I have dry skin and this makes it look dewy and fresh. It does cake with powder on top though.

on 3/17/2013 11:34:00 PM

One of my favorite DS foundations. I use the color fresh beige and I actually picked up a few bottles to test out before I chose this one. There is a large selection of shades for this foundation so you will def be able to find a shade that fits you. It is a liquid foundation with spf without the feeling of spf. Though I don't recommend spy makeup (I'm a believer that spf should be separate from makeup) it is very convenient and will protect you from the sun. It is a medium coverage foundation and sinks into the skin very quickly leaving a semi-matte finish. And the best part, I have never broken out in using this foundation. I love testing out new products and whenever my skin breakouts, I come back to this foundation and it has been a life saver in covering my blemishes without irritating it. It truly lives up to its name of being healthy skin liquid makeup.

on 3/16/2013 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Leaves a nice finish on my skin and I don't feel the need to finish with a powder. Sometimes it feels a little too heavy but it is easily mixed with moisturizer to solve that problem. Wish it had a pump but I just put it into one of my airless pump bottles and that problem was solved as well. I would have to buy two colors to get the perfect color match but with the pricepoint that isn't totally out of the question. I said no to repurchase just because there are other foundations out there (maybelline fit me liquid) that I prefer.

on 3/14/2013 10:08:00 PM

This product is perfect for anyone looking for a matte finish with their makeup. There is no need for any concealer when using this foundation. It's perfect for those with many breakouts! I highly recommend this product if you're looking for something cheap and effective! Great on skin as well!

on 3/14/2013 10:41:00 AM

My skin actually looked and felt 'healthy'. Loved it! Coverage could have been better, but other than that, it was great.

on 3/9/2013 7:34:00 PM

Returned this immediately! It feels so thick and cakey on the skin! When I wore this it felt very heavy on the skin and it wipes off very easily. It broke me out in bumps all over my face after only a few hours of wear! The coverage is light, so It wont cover a lot of imperfections.

on 3/7/2013 3:55:00 PM

Love this Foundation!!! I have combo skin and hormonal acne and this covers that and doesn't cause other breakouts. I use my Sonya Kashuk flat top brush to apply and it looks slightly dewy, glowing and airbrushed. Covers my acne and doesn't flake over when I do have a breakout. Gives the look of department store foundation without the price. It does kinda slide off so I use a primer along with it, Otherwise it's not a long wearing foundation but it doesn't claim to be. I will say if you have Pink undertones (which I do) they have a great shade selection, But for you olive and dark skinned beauties they don't have a very great shade selection, And they need to, B/C everyone should be able to enjoy this foundation.....Step it Up Neutrogena!

This is a very good foundation. It is "liquidy" enough to apply and spread easily but thick enough to provide good moderate coverage. It does not provide very heavy coverage if that's what you're looking for. I used to wear Individualist by Estee Lauder in 1N1 which I loved but it was discontinued so I switched to their Invisible fluid makeup which is just too watery for my taste, and both were a little pink for my skin. In the healthy skin foundation I wear 010 Ivory which is a perfect match and is not too pink.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Worst foundation I've ever put on my face. It oxidized like no other, accentuated every flake pore and bump on my face no matter how I applied. Save your money. This product is crap

on 2/11/2013 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This could be my hg, finally!
Pros: It can be sheer to medium coverage, it may even be able to be full but I haven't tried that out yet. I can build up the coverage very easily. I apply, let dry then apply one more time and it doesn't feel heavy and still looks really nice and natural. I apply the second bc I have spots and areas of discoloration and the second application buffers it to the right amount. Great tone. I have a slight yellow under tone and this is perfect, I am also fair so it's hard to find the right blend. I have been using NARS Glow and MAC Studio Sculpt and both run very yellow. For me this is easier to use than the Glow, spreads better looks more natural, and feels better on my skin. Plus it's a third of the price. I am using 2 parts Classic Ivory to 1 part Nude to get the right color and tone. Buff looked like it had a pink under tone, not sure if that is true, but I will look into it. This glides on so nicely I was shocked. Finally, finally.

The cons: Wish it came in a pump or tube, I hate open bottles. The only other con I had is that I wish they had more of a shade selection. These companies really need to amp it up and offer more shade selections even if it's only available online.

This is the best drugstore foundation I have found so far that provides great coverage, natural finish, great tone, feels great on the skin, applies great, blends great, and offers a good physical spf (I may try to use a zinc spf under for a full broad spectrum protection). Do not look over this bc of the "sheer" reviews. It is very build-able. I have melasma (pregnancy mask on forehead, the cheek area has faded over the course of about three years), and I also have some spots here and there. Two layers and this covers them nicely (not completely) without looking fake or heavy.