October 23, 2014 | 1307 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2006 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Laura_Iandoli

I wanted to wait awhile before reviewing this product so I could be certain it was working. I've had bad experiences with natural deodorants but at the same time I want to avoid aluminum, parabens, propylenes, etc. I've tried crystal and toms of maine, neither worked well. So, the first day that I tried this, I took my regular deodorant to work with me just in case..

This stuff works great! I got the unscented kind and my armpits remain unscented all day and night without reapplying. I simply put it on when I get out of the shower and it doesn't transfer to my clothes at all. One day it was hot in my office and I did sweat a little, but it wasn't as unpleasant as I had feared it would be. My armpits simply felt a little moist and then it just dried up when I cooled down. As far as exercising, yes my armpits were sweating, but even my aluminum containing antiperspirant can't hold up to my exercise routine so it didn't make a difference for me. I love this stuff, I'll buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 8:10:00 PM More reviews by MerryBerriesNCherries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So far so good. This is (again, so FAR) the only natural deodorant that hasn't wimped out on me mid-day. I've tried Tom's of Maine, Crystal, and a couple others and I've gotten the best results with this. I have it in the Summer scent. It's not bad, I don't care what it is as long as it doesn't smell putrid or like BO.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by aleciasmom

This does the job.. keeps stink away. I bought the peace scent... I guess out of curiosity. I don't like the smell at all but it goes away after a couple of minutes. I guess "peace" isn't meant for your pits!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2006 1:15:00 PM More reviews by EM_Calypso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this because of the good reviews I read on MUA. Like everyone else here, I wanted something natural, and I have tried other "natural" deodorants with little success. But, I was pleased with this one! I knew it was working after I survived moving day in the North Carolina heat of late July! Yes, I did perspire, but I didn't gag anyone. I recommend this to anyone searching for a more natural alternative. The only things I don't like are:
I think KMF could do better with their fragrances. The unscented isn't really unscented, the scented smelled exactly like the unscented, and the Summer fragrance reminds me of Skin So Soft or insect repellant (yuck). Also, it takes for EVER to dry! I don't like the icky feeling and having to wait and wait until the stickiness goes away.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by malisonian

i first bought an unscented travel size of this deodorant and it was fine. when it ran out i went to buy a larger size but the store only had the lavender flavor. after having a bad experience with another lavender flavor KMF deodorant (the active enzyme gel stuff) i was reluctant but bought it anyway because the unscented stuff worked fine. something about the scent reacts weirdly with my body chemistry or something, it smells AWFUL. not like BO but like the lavender scent has gone sour. i might buy this stuff again but ONLY if it is unscented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2006 8:30:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Lavender, and I really like it. Besides the great smell, it seems to work better for me than other deodorants I've tried. Keeps me feeling very fresh. I walk two miles to school everyday, so I do sweat, but I don't smell at least. I am so surprised about that too since everything else I've used doesn't hold up as well during my daily walk. The only drawback is waiting for it to dry, which can be a few minutes. I don't mind much though b/c anything that works this well is worth a little drying time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2006 8:10:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I *really* wanted to like this product. I do not have a big problem with BO but no girl likes to stink and I've been on the search for the deodorant that works best for me. This is NOT it. Love other KMF products...HATE this one. Luckily I got a travel-size sample for only .99. It was the unscented kind. I roll it on, wait for it to dry, and then like 3 hours later after virtually no physical activity...odor! What the heck? I didn't even break a sweat!! I will not use this again and definitely not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2006 1:37:00 AM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have repurchased this and I will again. Mine is in Patchouli. It keeps the stinkies away and keeps you fresh without all the icky ingredients. I either order mine from drugstore.com (they have the whole patchouli line) or I buy it at the local health food store. I'm really pleased with the scent. It is a deoderant and not an anti-perspirant so you can feel your underarms get a little damp if you're heated up. However, if you take a good whiff (discreetly, I hope!), you'll notice that you don't smell like you all sweaty and you don't smell like the deoderant either. I'm really impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by melissaanddoug

After becoming pregnant, I decided to switch to a natural deodorant. I decided to try this deodorant in lavendar, and am sure glad that I did. The scent starts out a little strong, but dies down very fast. Like everyone else said, it does take a little time to dry. I have never had any problems with BO whil using this deodorant, and that includes July in Florida heat with no car AC. Yes, you do still sweat, but it DOESN'T stink. What more can you ask for???

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2006 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Grrlsix

I tried this deodorant a year ago in the Summer Ete’ scent and used it off and on for a year-with so-so results. I decided to try it in another scent, Lavender, to see if it held up any better in the summer months. I tested the deodorant during the recent heat wave that swept thru the country. It was extremely HOT AND HUMID with temperatures ranging from upper 80's to close to 100’! There were only two days that I did not have any detectable B.O. at the end of an eight-hour day and both of those days I remained at home lounging around-which is not a typical day for me. The other days, there was detectable B.O. by the end of an eight-hour work day. It never reeked with odor-but it was noticeable (especially if I wore a tank top or halter). I continued to use it when the heat wave passed with similar results. I also noticed the Lavender scent would sometimes cause a weird, sour smell when mixed with my sweat. FINAL OPINION: This can be effective in controling odor during the fall & winter-when most people perspire less. However, it's simply not strong enough for summer's heat and humidity.
UPDATE: I tried a trial size of the unscented Liquid Rock and it did not cause that weird sour smell like the lavender scent caused. I quess the lavender scent just doesn't react well with my sweat.