November 21, 2014 | 1688 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by TXmom78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Have had it a few days and not impressed For the price it's a disappointment The consistency is great I have sensitive skin and had no issues Unless something miraculously changes I doubt I will try it again puffiness has not changed and little if any change in dark circles

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have never had a problem with sensitive skin but this cream my eyes burn! Not just the skin but my actual eyes would water and sting, even when I was careful about keeping the cream away from the open eye. It also had poor absortion. Would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

I completely forgot that I ever used this product!! It took me a while to remember that I owned it once upon a time!!... I can remember that it was a good product, it did it's job and really helped as a primer.. the consistency was a really lovely sheer weightless cream that really helped with my puffy morning eyes..

I did switch to Origins Ginzing eyecream because I felt that my clinique wasn't showing enough results for me.. and the origins eye cream really did... that's why I switched.. The clinique was good. I just needed a bit more bam for my eyes..

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by jdlicoius

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an expensive eye cream that doesn't work for me. It is a gel-based eye cream which is easy to spread but hard to absord by your skin. It smushes my eyeliner and mascara. The worst part is it is not hydrating and does not help with reducing puffiness and fine lines. I am so upset that i quickly replace it after one week.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by SsjAnimeGW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Clinique - All About Eyes is incredibly expensive and did not provide any noticeable results. There was no stinging or harsh reactions to this product: it felt like gooey water. Also, I'm generally not a fan of pot containers. I will not repurchase this, as putting $1.00 Vaseline or my face moisturizer under my eyes would yield similar results.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I have pretty bad under eye circles, and I know that no product can get rid of dark circles, but some eye creams can make a small difference, so I thought I would give this a try, even though it was kind of expensive.
The jar is cute, but very unhygienic. The cream itself is very light, and it has no offensive smell. It feels very smooth and velvety, and when you put it on your under eye skin feels very comforting.
However, this feeling soon subsides. There was no difference in the appearance of my dark circles, and it didn't really hydrate. It didn't sting my eyes, but I've never had any problems with stinging.
I won't buy this again, because it really didn't do anything. And for $48, it was a waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Tardigrade

Just turned 30 and thought I should start using an eye cream. I find this really hydrates the eye area without feeling greasy and works well under makeup. I'm not sure that it reduces puffiness or dark shadows as it claims, and I don't like the packaging, so I deduced lippies.

Pros
- no stinging or itching
- very hydrating
- not greasy
- wears well under makeup (makes eye primer go on smoother!)

Cons
- don't like pot packaging (too easy to drop and spill)
- little reduction in puffiness
- no reduction in under eye circles

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

I'm typically not a fan of Clinique.. I do not have sensitive skin and I typically find products that are more effective because I can ignore the hypoallergenic factor. However, I received a sample of this. I can honestly say that I can see an almost immediate difference in my under eye area with this cream. It decreases puffiness yet hydrates. Lines not as prominent. It's really not bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by LuckyCoffee

Terrible! It's greasy and creates this gross crust around my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by CairiS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a tester, thank goodness I didn't spend any of my hard earned $! Thought I would try it out as I really like the All about eyes gel rollerball and thought this would be a more intensive version.....boy was I wrong.
1st use: slight itching but it had been a long day and the skin round my eyes was very dry, thought nothing of it
2nd use: burning sensation...waking up the next day all round my eyes was red and cracked and so bloomin' itchy!!!
That was it, I have never used it again and never will. I did go to the Clinique counter to speak to a SA assistant about it I was told 2 things,
1- I was using too much