September 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by SsjAnimeGW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Clinique - All About Eyes is incredibly expensive and did not provide any noticeable results. There was no stinging or harsh reactions to this product: it felt like gooey water. Also, I'm generally not a fan of pot containers. I will not repurchase this, as putting $1.00 Vaseline or my face moisturizer under my eyes would yield similar results.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I have pretty bad under eye circles, and I know that no product can get rid of dark circles, but some eye creams can make a small difference, so I thought I would give this a try, even though it was kind of expensive.
The jar is cute, but very unhygienic. The cream itself is very light, and it has no offensive smell. It feels very smooth and velvety, and when you put it on your under eye skin feels very comforting.
However, this feeling soon subsides. There was no difference in the appearance of my dark circles, and it didn't really hydrate. It didn't sting my eyes, but I've never had any problems with stinging.
I won't buy this again, because it really didn't do anything. And for $48, it was a waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Tardigrade

Just turned 30 and thought I should start using an eye cream. I find this really hydrates the eye area without feeling greasy and works well under makeup. I'm not sure that it reduces puffiness or dark shadows as it claims, and I don't like the packaging, so I deduced lippies.

Pros
- no stinging or itching
- very hydrating
- not greasy
- wears well under makeup (makes eye primer go on smoother!)

Cons
- don't like pot packaging (too easy to drop and spill)
- little reduction in puffiness
- no reduction in under eye circles

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

I'm typically not a fan of Clinique.. I do not have sensitive skin and I typically find products that are more effective because I can ignore the hypoallergenic factor. However, I received a sample of this. I can honestly say that I can see an almost immediate difference in my under eye area with this cream. It decreases puffiness yet hydrates. Lines not as prominent. It's really not bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by LuckyCoffee

Terrible! It's greasy and creates this gross crust around my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by CairiS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a tester, thank goodness I didn't spend any of my hard earned $! Thought I would try it out as I really like the All about eyes gel rollerball and thought this would be a more intensive version.....boy was I wrong.
1st use: slight itching but it had been a long day and the skin round my eyes was very dry, thought nothing of it
2nd use: burning sensation...waking up the next day all round my eyes was red and cracked and so bloomin' itchy!!!
That was it, I have never used it again and never will. I did go to the Clinique counter to speak to a SA assistant about it I was told 2 things,
1- I was using too much
2- The product wasn't designed to be used around the eyes
What a load of bull****

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by heyitsvee

This did nothing for my dark circles (and they're not that bad, just a little green tint) or the puffyness. It felt nice putting on the eye area since it was cool and easily absorbed. A little goes a long way and my jar lasted about 2 months. But, nothing to rave about and I won't be repurchasing. Guess the search continues.

Packaging isn't great either since it's not very sanitary. I'm not a fan of the jar type of packaging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Actually got this as a GWP and quite glad I did as don't think I would pay full price. From the blurb on the Clinique website, this is meant to be for puffiness, darkness and fine lines but I can't say it helped with any of those. The texture of the cream/gel is very nice and a little goes a long way but I've been using this for well over 2 months and can honestly say I've not seen any noticeable difference at all. Think I'll be going back to my tried and trusted Boots Vitamin E eye cream when this little pot has finally reached its end.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Laurendall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I get very puffy very easily - lack of sleep, a sip of alcohol or bite of carbs and poof ... tomorrow morning my eyes are all piggy looking and puffy. This cream really makes a difference for me - my eyes really calm down and the cream moisturizers the whole area well. My one complaint is the pot is pretty small, but other than that I'm pleased.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by sohipithurts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for more than six months. I'm not a big fan. the texture is a bit too greasy making it harder to absorb into the skin. I also haven't noticed any improvement in dark circles.