April 17, 2014 | 881 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by nervers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite bronzer! I love things with shimmer because I'm a teenager, and hey, I don't know many teenagers who don't! This product had just the right amount of shimmer without making your skin look like that of a Vegas showgirl's costume like I've experienced with other bronzers that contained shimmer. I find this bronzer great for bronzing your entire face or using it to contour your face. I don't think someone could go wrong with this product, I recommend it very much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this bronzer, gives me the perfect amount of extra color without looking fake or muddy. im nc35 and i think it looks amazing.
the shimmer is actually quite subtle so it's usable for contouring as well.

i'll repurchase of course

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I usually wear MAC's Refined Golden Bronzer. But this time at the MAC counter, I wanted to try something different. I must admit, I am guilty of over bronzing my face. Bronzer and Blush are my favorite things in the world, so I tend to go overboard. The lady at MAC told me to try Golden, because you can be more free with the brush because it is more sheer than Refined Golden. So I figured, I'd wear this for a more natural bronzer. This is definately a NATURAL bronzer. lol I couldn't even tell I was wearing a bronzer. What I don't like about it mainly is the color. It looks like a nice golden brown, but when you apply it, it goes on very orangy. It doesn't go on brown like Refined Golden. When I apply it to my face, it seems to blend in with my face color. My skin tone is NC35-40. I think for a lighter skinned gal, this would work wonderfully. I've tried it on my friend, who is a NC25-30 and it looked very pretty on her. But sadly, it didn't work that well for me. I'm going to stick to Refined Golden.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At the MAC counter, I asked for a subtle bronzer and I was given this product. It's not too glittery but it has little flecks of golden sparkles. It's great for my olive undertones, and I get compliments on my skin whenever I have it on. At the end of the day, it kind of melts in my skin and has this glow. I absolutely love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by southfire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok guys. I have bought this product twice in my life and this is my final conclusion.

1. WAY too shimmery. I prefer a more natural looking bronzer, however it looks very artificial during the day if it is sunny, and if your hugging people, they end up with sparkles on their faces....

2. This product doesnt last very long on the skin.

HOWEVER

The colour is perfect for my skin. I only end up wearing it at night time when I go out to give my face that bronzed sparkle. But I dont use it for every day use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by czechgirl01

The first bronzer I really LOVE! I am pale and this gives me exactly the right amount of colour I need. Not dark, not too shimmery, just bronze enough to make me look 'healthier". I will keep buying it every time I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by LipstickCouture

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent bronzer- lovely colour, beautifully slowly builds to create believable contouring of the face. THANK GOD - otherwise one would look like a cirque de soleil character! Suits most skin tones...a definite re-buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by katiebanaag

nc37. i use a 187 stippling brush to apply it.. i use it over revlons colorstay foundation.. its so pretty. the mac artist reccommended this bronzer to me. even though there is shimmer noticeable in the pan, this bronzer unlike others does NOT make me look orange/dirty/shiney/gross and this lasted all day. wonderful =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by peachypink07

lllllloooove it! Amazing! The first bronzer that it's hard to put to mutch on my light skintone (nc25), the other ones i had were easely over done and with this the aplication is secure and natural with just the right amont of sparkle to be beautiful!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Nokomi

I am NC20 and this is very nice for me for a natural look. It's not very dramatic and gives me just a bit of glow in winter. This is now a staple. However if you want a dramatic bronze look, this probably might be too light. I might buy Nars Laguna for that.