April 17, 2014 | 1767 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Dry Skin Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by xiayou1209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It was too late when I figured out that this product was the culprit of my breakouts. I never broke out as a teenager as badly as I did while using this product. I broke out semi frequently for about a YEAR and I thought it was adult onset acne (I'm 22). I went to an aesthetician who gave me a new face wash and ordered me to stop any moisturizers. My skin is fine now, but it will never be the same again. I hate this thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by chinkyxeyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. I use it for my face esp. under the eye area and around my mouth. I've recently discovered that it's amazing for my body! A little goes a long way. A lot of people complain about the smell but it's really not that bad. I would have given this product a 5 but it contains mineral oil 😔 but my skin seems to be okay because I haven't broken out. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

It's an economical drugstore moisturizer that moisturizes very well in the harsh winter. It's a thick night cream so it's not suitable for use in warmer weather, but it works perfectly in winter. One bottle can last for a long time. I don't care much about the scent, but it's a baby powder kind of scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Fiona011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Pond's dry skin cream since I was about 12 years old and still using it at 30! It moisturizes my skin and keeps it soft. I use this cream on my face everyday. It has not caused any bad reaction to my skin and it smells pleasant. I highly reccomend this product to anyone with normal to dry skin. Excellent product!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This comes in a big tub with i think 10 fl oz. of product for around $8. The price is pretty cheap compared to other drugstore brands. After a few hours i do notice that my skin feels really soft and it really hydrates my dry patches that I barely notice anymore. The only thing i'm not a fan of is that this leaves my skin looking oily when i put it on. I would suggest putting this on a little while before putting on makeup and allow it to soak up or take a tissue and pat off the excess. Also if you have acne prone skin, you may not want to buy this bc it contains mineral oil which can break you out in cystic acne. I haven't broken out yet but i will update if that happens.

UPDATE: i haven't broken out but I stopped using this. The perfume smell is annoying and not something I want to put on my face. I thought the excess oil that this provides would be okay after I dabbed it with a tissue but i really don't like it. It just ends up making me look greasy and who wants their moisturizer to make them look not so good? After I put this on I feel greasy and my face looks dull, which is def not what i want from a moisturizer. maybe i'll use this on my legs bc its a waste of $ and soooooooooo much product

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by sho52

PROS:
-moisturizes for up to 18 hours
-goes on smooth under make-up
-great for winter time
-doesn't make me break out
-good for night/day time

CONS:
-leaves a greasy, oily shine on face
-weird smell

This is by far the best moisturizer I have used. It is absolutely moisturizing & best for winter. It will moisturize my skin for up to at least 18 hours. I wear this under my make-up and at night. The only bad thing about this is that it can be a little oily & leaves a very greasy, shiny glow on your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by chinkyeyez

Love this! it is wonderful and keeps my skin very soft. I have combination skin and for the day time i just dab a tiny bit on the areas that tend to be dry (underneath my eyes, tzone area and mouth). I save the all over application for the night time. It doesn't break me out at all, matter of fact i really haven't had any skin breakouts since i started using this. I will definitely repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by crystalnoir

Because of this product, I will look 30 when I'm 45. Thank you, Ponds.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by asdfghjklnicah

I like the way this moisturizes. It really leaves my skin soft and smooth.
However, it left my skin very oily. I will definitely look into another moisturizer that leaves my skin less oily to wear during the day, but I will continue to use this as my night-time moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by thetrueblue

This cream is epic! Super hydrating! A bit oily however if you don't wipe off excess.