August 22, 2014 | 1028 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Dry Skin Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know this is for dry skin but from the reviews I decided to try it anyways cause I needed a new moisturizer. Its a good moisturizer to put on at night for my body, but I find this way too greasy for my face, it leaves it looking shiny and im not a fan of the smell either.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It smells great, but it's SO GREASY.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by maynek22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this as a night cream! It's SO moisturizing. Too greasy for day or under make up, but it is a dry skin cream. I have been using it almost every night for about 2 years and my skin is so soft in the morning. Also I had the medium size jar for 2 years and it just finally ran out. I bought a bigger bottle for by my bed and the tiny one for traveling. Great product and great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by itsAmybby

I got this at Walmart for 2 bucks! what a steal, right? It's an excellent moisturizer. However, I do not like how it has mineral oil in it. The fragrance is a bit strong but bareable. Some may dislike it but it wears off during the day. I usually mix this with my bb cream and it works wonders! usually when i wear bb cream on my bare skin, it tends to get too dry.
Do not apply it before your foundation/bb cream, it will make your foundation/bb cream slip and slide around your face. Not cute!
Overall, great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Starflower12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin is red bumpy and splotchy. I bought a tub at target for about 5 bucks. You really only need a fingers dunk worth? A lot goes a long way. When i used it it felt so oily! I could have sworn my face was wet with oil. i used this overnight. But in the morning it felt smooth! My redness deceased and my skin was noticeably softer! Just wash your face to get rid of the excess oils and shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by HelloTrini

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It does feel greasy when you apply it. Doesn't break me out. Really does hydrate your skin, but you can definitely feel that something is on your face.. Skin is left feeling very smooth though after a few hours, so it's not bad! I got it for about $4 for the medium container at Target (on sale). If you have oily skin, I would NOT recommend this. Lol! Only if your skin is definitely DEFINITELY dry! It's perfect for the winter when your skin tends to more dry than usual. It also smells sooooooooooo good! I love love love the scent! Smells fresh and clean! It sits fine under makeup, so if your foundation is dry on your skin a little, I'm sure this will do the trick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by jill9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mom suggested I try Pond's Dry Skin Cream. She remembers the famous commercial from years ago: "She's lovely, she's engaged, she uses Pond's."! I was looking for something to wear under foundation that worked and was not heavy or greasy. I love this! The cream hydrates my face in the winter under my Laura Geller or BE foundation, and also works in the summer months. It also doubles as a body cream, and serves as a hand cream as well. I also followed the advice of an MUA member whose father is in the theater and has used Pond's Cold Cream to remove his makeup for years. She said his face is smooth with no wrinkles or lines. I wish it had SPF, but my foundation already has SPF. GREAT product!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for something "cheap and cheerful" to use on the skin of my neck in winter-time and this fit the bill. I don't think I'd use it on my face (I'm a bit more particular about the skin on my face) but I'm far less fussy about things I put on my throat. This is reasonably moisturizing (though not as much as I thought it would be) and the price is hard to beat, especially when you stack it up beside "cremes pour le cou et le decolletage" from Dior, Clarins, etc. And for my money, those creams really don't do anything more than this one does!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Nicole1021

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great for dry skin and the price is right! Love the smell too. All in all a good, reliable product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by mspersia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My Skin:
I have an acne-prone skin. My skin used to be oily, but ever since I started using different acne medications my skin had become dryer. In the winter it's very dry even in the T-Zone area.

The Product:
When II first applied this product on my face the creme was so thick and creamy that I thought it's going to make my face look oily and super oily if I use a liquid foundation. But that wasn't the case, the creme dry itself out in like 20-30 seconds and it makes my skin feel very soft. Other facial lotion would make my skin feel soft for awhile then my skin will get dry again especially in the cheek area, making my foundation looks cakey. But with this product my skin is moisturize for few hours ( I wouldn't say more than 12 hrs), so it goes perfect with my liquid/powder foundation. I've used this product for a month and I would definitely repurchase this product, especially when winter comes!