April 17, 2014 | 1379 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by loveali

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good mascara, but it's not great. I got this as a gift, so I'm not sure what the price is usually. It gives a little length, not a lot, but enough for a everyday look. I've found it's very watery, which isn't what I go for in a mascara. It also clumped in places on the second coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Valerie1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My new HG mascara since I cannot get Max Factor Volume Couture anymore! I tried NYX Doll Lash and Maybelline Full and Soft and neither did it for me. But this Rimmel makes my lashes so long that they touch the top of my eyelids and I am constantly wiping off mascara. And I only need 2 coats for night drama and one coat for daytime which I never got away with before. PLEASE don't stop making this mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this because I wanted to try a different mascara and it was on sale.
I should probably try the waterproof version, I may like it better, but I found that this one would hold my curl for around 3 hours, and then after that my lashes return to normal. It separates my lashes just fine, and it looks pretty good for a everyday natural look.
Definitely not smudge proof either, and sometimes when I forget I'm wearing makeup, rub my eye and it ends up all over my hands and eyes.
I would not repurchase, but then again maybe it's just me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I did not like this mascara. I have average lashes - decent length, little volume. I like my lashes to look long, defined and seperated (a little volume never hurts either). This mascara gives really minimal length...to the point where I might aswell not even be wearing mascara. As for volume - ha! What volume?! All this really does is darken and slightly seperate my lashes. Not worth it at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by playful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mascara when it was on sale because it was so cheap i decided to try it. Now this is my go to mascara when i'm not able to buy my other mascara. I like the curved wand on it and it really does make my lashes look full and i can build on to make them look dramatic. I really like it and i would purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish i can try the waterproof formula of this but i dont think they make this one anymore. I really like this formula because it lengthens and kinda give me volume. I got this at walmart in a 2pack for under $5. This is by my far my favorite Rimmel Mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

I like this mascara a lot. It's cheap and lengthens well. This is my second favorite mascara behind Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by TheSecretaryEG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS
Nice non cakey, non flakey, non clumpy formula
Gives a bit of volume and a bit of length, 1-2 coats gives a fullish natural look that I can wear to work where it isn't appropriate for me to look 'made up'
I have it in "brown black" which again I like for its natural finish that is great for work use
I find it easy to use, its a traditional wire bristle wand thats tapered and easy to get into the corner of my eyes and down to the base of my lashes
Doesn't irritate my eyes at all
Reasonably priced
Easy to remove

CONS
Rimmel states it "builds a natural to dramatic look" I love it for a natural look but can't build it up to anything I would term as dramatic as I don't find it gives any real volume at the base of my lashes

VERDICT
I really like this as my everyday work mascara and would repurchase and recommend for a soft natural look but if you want a dramatic look I would choose something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by MaLove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm pleasantly surprised by this product. I bought it on a whim because I was running out of mascara and haven't decided on a replacement yet (turning away from my usual mascara brand), it was only a few bucks so I figured if it doesn't work I'm not out much. I swipe it on a tissue first (too much product on the brush) and apply to my lashes, let dry for a moment, comb, and reapply. I'm left with long full lashes (if I apply four coats I can skip my falsies). I'd never expect this from a cheap mascara. I can even wash my face at night (I use water and baby wash) and it comes off cleanly. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by happyKoala

This mascara is heaven on the eyelashes, i got this mascara in black and sure it needs more then one coat but it does the trick, it gives you the gorgeous baby doll eyed look. It's fabulous, not too thick, not to sticky and not to runny. The eyelashes are seperated and stretches out appearing long and too good to be true also i found this mascara to be long lasting but it does take a while to dry...
I would buy this again and again and again and again-and maybe in brown.
;)