October 23, 2014 | 1530 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by elizsafox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got Eye Bright in a combo container with half of the tin being Eye Bright and the other half Boi-ing. It is a "travel" edition and is very convenient. Eye Bright works wonders at concealing my dark circles. I blend this under my eyes starting at the darkest part of the circle (inner corner) and blend outwards prior to putting on foundation. It helps to lift my tired eyes and smooth out the skin tone. I tend to have dark circles anyways and have been dealing with a colicy newborn for 3 months and it STILL works on them. Although it is bright pink, I have tan skin and it still blends well when applied before foundation. A little cover up can be used on top for those really bad days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I got this from a set, use it as inner corner highlight or brow highlight. Staying power is not that great, it's not very blendable and creamy. I prefer my stila kajal in topaz.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't use this under my eye. I used it like you would use High Brow. I kind of like the eye bright better because it's more of a flesh tone and it's not so white like the High Brow. Plus it's a few bucks cheaper haha

The Eye Bright is really nice in the tear ducts, on the water line and your cupid's bow. Every time I put it on, I feel like I totally woke up... I think their punch line is like "It's better than a cup of coffee" or something about a nap, but anyways, it's pretty good stuff.

The consistency is beautiful, when I put it under my brows as a high light, I would scribble it on my finger and then apply it. I felt like it kinda messed with my brow shape when it applied it to the area then tried to blend it in.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by AliciaHT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this product free with Glamour magazine last year and, as something that was free, it's good but I would be disappointed if I'd paid full price for it.

It does brighten around the eye area but it's difficult to blend without rubbing and I don't find it very long lasting. I find that I can get a better more 'awake' effect using a highlighting concealer under eye and a white eyeliner on the waterline.

I like the pencil format of Eye Bright as it's convenient and easy to apply. Mine has lasted a long time as you don't need to sharpen it very often.

I see that there are quite a few people who absolutely love this but I don't really think it's anything special or that it makes that much difference.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Bolesie75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found the product to be incredibly dry and it was near impossible to use with my mineral foundation. I tried it under my eyes with the Boi-ing and Eye Bright duo from Ulta and it made my eyes look really gray. It clung to dry patches on my skin and emphasized uneven texture.
Bottom line: won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by bheidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HATED this. The first time I used it it wore off after I touched it, the second time I used a primer and the same happened! Maybe you're not meant to smudge it? But personally I don't like the sharp pencil look, so I returned it :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked this product for brightening and highlighting around my eyes and lips (I like to "reverse line" before I apply lipstick). It is fairly easy to blend out with a brush or gently tapping with your fingers. My main complaint is that I had trouble sharpening it and wasted as much product as I used because of the tip breaking off. I don't think that I will buy this again because I have started using Touche Eclat for this purpose and I prefer it because it is easier to blend and has more of a beige tone than the frosty pink Eye Bright.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Cyndiiisayshi

Benefit either makes great products or really useless ones. This one is definitely a great one. Probably my favorite product from Benefit.
Very universal, lasts a really long time since you don't have to sharpen the pencil every time you use it.

I would recommend this to anyone. GET IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by jelly1211

Pretty darn good product.The colour is spot-on. I use in on the inner corners, the waterline, browbone, and sometimes the "edge" of my dark eye circles. I always bring it with me on days I wake up late and dont have time to put on makeup. Because its thick and fat, its not "dangerous" to wear on a moving vehicle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this because I wanted to use it on my waterline to see if it would make my eyes look bigger. I had to work the tip a bit for it to soften up enough to use because the end was dry when I first bought it, but it was really smooth and creamy once the outer "shell" was off. It didn't irritate my eyes, but it didn't stay all day and the effect was negligible.
It is a very pretty highlighter, but I feel like you can get the same effect for half the price with the right eyeshadow/powder.
I returned it.