September 20, 2014 | 1386 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I got this from a set, use it as inner corner highlight or brow highlight. Staying power is not that great, it's not very blendable and creamy. I prefer my stila kajal in topaz.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't use this under my eye. I used it like you would use High Brow. I kind of like the eye bright better because it's more of a flesh tone and it's not so white like the High Brow. Plus it's a few bucks cheaper haha

The Eye Bright is really nice in the tear ducts, on the water line and your cupid's bow. Every time I put it on, I feel like I totally woke up... I think their punch line is like "It's better than a cup of coffee" or something about a nap, but anyways, it's pretty good stuff.

The consistency is beautiful, when I put it under my brows as a high light, I would scribble it on my finger and then apply it. I felt like it kinda messed with my brow shape when it applied it to the area then tried to blend it in.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by AliciaHT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this product free with Glamour magazine last year and, as something that was free, it's good but I would be disappointed if I'd paid full price for it.

It does brighten around the eye area but it's difficult to blend without rubbing and I don't find it very long lasting. I find that I can get a better more 'awake' effect using a highlighting concealer under eye and a white eyeliner on the waterline.

I like the pencil format of Eye Bright as it's convenient and easy to apply. Mine has lasted a long time as you don't need to sharpen it very often.

I see that there are quite a few people who absolutely love this but I don't really think it's anything special or that it makes that much difference.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Bolesie75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found the product to be incredibly dry and it was near impossible to use with my mineral foundation. I tried it under my eyes with the Boi-ing and Eye Bright duo from Ulta and it made my eyes look really gray. It clung to dry patches on my skin and emphasized uneven texture.
Bottom line: won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by bheidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HATED this. The first time I used it it wore off after I touched it, the second time I used a primer and the same happened! Maybe you're not meant to smudge it? But personally I don't like the sharp pencil look, so I returned it :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked this product for brightening and highlighting around my eyes and lips (I like to "reverse line" before I apply lipstick). It is fairly easy to blend out with a brush or gently tapping with your fingers. My main complaint is that I had trouble sharpening it and wasted as much product as I used because of the tip breaking off. I don't think that I will buy this again because I have started using Touche Eclat for this purpose and I prefer it because it is easier to blend and has more of a beige tone than the frosty pink Eye Bright.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Cyndiiisayshi

Benefit either makes great products or really useless ones. This one is definitely a great one. Probably my favorite product from Benefit.
Very universal, lasts a really long time since you don't have to sharpen the pencil every time you use it.

I would recommend this to anyone. GET IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by jelly1211

Pretty darn good product.The colour is spot-on. I use in on the inner corners, the waterline, browbone, and sometimes the "edge" of my dark eye circles. I always bring it with me on days I wake up late and dont have time to put on makeup. Because its thick and fat, its not "dangerous" to wear on a moving vehicle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this because I wanted to use it on my waterline to see if it would make my eyes look bigger. I had to work the tip a bit for it to soften up enough to use because the end was dry when I first bought it, but it was really smooth and creamy once the outer "shell" was off. It didn't irritate my eyes, but it didn't stay all day and the effect was negligible.
It is a very pretty highlighter, but I feel like you can get the same effect for half the price with the right eyeshadow/powder.
I returned it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 6:49:00 AM More reviews by xificanthaveyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was in my Confessions of a Concealaholic palette, so I don't have it in a stick form but in a regular pan form, and I think I like it better that way. I use it for highlighting my eye area (so in my inner corner and on my brow bone) whenever I'm either wearing no eye makeup or very dark eye makeup since it's so natural looking and nice. All I do is warm it up in the pan by rubbing my finger in it and getting it on there at the same time (the reason why I like it better in the pan, you warm it up while getting it ready to apply in one step) because you really have to do that since it's very dry and hard in the pan. Then I apply it like I would a powder color, but with my finger instead of a brush.
I honestly don't reach for it that much, though, because it doesn't make a spectacular difference. I haven't tried it under my eyes yet because I'm afraid it'll tug too much.
Nice and natural color, great for any use. However, I wouldn't buy it again because of the whopping price.