BeneFit Cosmetics Eye Bright

3.8

Titanium Dioxide, Titanated Mica, Mica, Ammonium Manganese Pyrophosphate, Carmine, Liquid Petrolatum, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Carnauba Wax, Bleached Beeswax, Ceresin, Stearyl Heptanoate, Synthetic Hydrocarbon Wax, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax, Poltethylene Powder, Parahydroxybenzoate Ester, Dibutylhydroxytoluene.

on 4/10/2011 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I love anything that brightens my complexion in any way, so I love this. It works great for brightening the inner corners and even for lining the waterline. I use this everyday, it especially comes in handy on mornings I have class when I look super tired. It really really helps make you look more awake and works great in place of concealer. There's no way I can live without this, total HG!!!

This is my HG makeup product. I use it on my brow bone, under my eyes for dark circles, on the sides of my nose and mouth, and on my cupid's bow. The only downside is that it goes on kind of dry, but I moisturize before I use it so it blends fine for me. I use this daily. My favorite thing about this product is that I can use just this to brighten and wake up my face and run out to drop off my daughter at school or go to the store. Just a little bit of eye bright around my eyes makes me look awake and more polished instantly.

on 3/30/2011 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I did not love nor hate this product. Good for highlighting the brow area, but much too waxy and light for under the eye.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was very intrigued by the reviews for this, but personally it disappointed me. The product has a slightly waxy consistency that makes it difficult to apply, particularly on oily skin. IMO judicious use of powder highlighters or eyeshadow would be a smarter move.

on 3/20/2011 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got Eye Bright in a combo container with half of the tin being Eye Bright and the other half Boi-ing. It is a "travel" edition and is very convenient. Eye Bright works wonders at concealing my dark circles. I blend this under my eyes starting at the darkest part of the circle (inner corner) and blend outwards prior to putting on foundation. It helps to lift my tired eyes and smooth out the skin tone. I tend to have dark circles anyways and have been dealing with a colicy newborn for 3 months and it STILL works on them. Although it is bright pink, I have tan skin and it still blends well when applied before foundation. A little cover up can be used on top for those really bad days.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this from a set, use it as inner corner highlight or brow highlight. Staying power is not that great, it's not very blendable and creamy. I prefer my stila kajal in topaz.

on 3/15/2011 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I didn't use this under my eye. I used it like you would use High Brow. I kind of like the eye bright better because it's more of a flesh tone and it's not so white like the High Brow. Plus it's a few bucks cheaper haha

The Eye Bright is really nice in the tear ducts, on the water line and your cupid's bow. Every time I put it on, I feel like I totally woke up... I think their punch line is like "It's better than a cup of coffee" or something about a nap, but anyways, it's pretty good stuff.

The consistency is beautiful, when I put it under my brows as a high light, I would scribble it on my finger and then apply it. I felt like it kinda messed with my brow shape when it applied it to the area then tried to blend it in.

on 3/14/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this product free with Glamour magazine last year and, as something that was free, it's good but I would be disappointed if I'd paid full price for it.

It does brighten around the eye area but it's difficult to blend without rubbing and I don't find it very long lasting. I find that I can get a better more 'awake' effect using a highlighting concealer under eye and a white eyeliner on the waterline.

I like the pencil format of Eye Bright as it's convenient and easy to apply. Mine has lasted a long time as you don't need to sharpen it very often.

I see that there are quite a few people who absolutely love this but I don't really think it's anything special or that it makes that much difference.

on 3/12/2011 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I found the product to be incredibly dry and it was near impossible to use with my mineral foundation. I tried it under my eyes with the Boi-ing and Eye Bright duo from Ulta and it made my eyes look really gray. It clung to dry patches on my skin and emphasized uneven texture.
Bottom line: won't repurchase.

on 3/10/2011 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

HATED this. The first time I used it it wore off after I touched it, the second time I used a primer and the same happened! Maybe you're not meant to smudge it? But personally I don't like the sharp pencil look, so I returned it :(

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products