April 16, 2014 | 1925 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by koralam

Pretty good mascara. Gives a pretty natural look which was not what i was expecting since its called voluminous mascara, but i ended up liking it. I will say it took some time to like this, probably after it dried up a little because at first it was a bit too wet. Got to love good drugstore mascaras though and this along with maybelline the falsies is definitely one of my favourites!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

Love this! I add it over my maybelline colossal cat eyes and it adds the perfect amount of volume

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by ggalie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This makes my lashes look full and defined. Great color. Good for day. I use origins lash underwear underneath.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think maybelline makes the best mascaras but this was okay it made me lashes thick and long

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by WendyTran

I rarely use mascara, only when I feel like it, because when I curl my lashes, it takes a few off x.x And I dont have a lot...so I'm saving them :3
I have typical asian lashes: they are thin and straight.
When I put this mascara on, it gives volume, no clumps, which is great.
However, I always have to re-curl my lashes because it uncurls them a bit...Its annoying but I can endure it, no prob.
Also, throughout the day, the mascara kinda smudges on the under eye area...and it looks like dark circles...(btw I use the waterproof one)
I prefer the Maybelline waterproof lengthening mascara (the light blue one), but its discontinued :( I gives INCREDIBLE length and never uncurls my lashes... sadly i cant buy it anymore.
(Gonna search in my moms make up storage hehehe)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by ecmazzei

This is my holy grail mascara. I try others, but always come back to this puppy. It gives amazing volume and I find it's easier to remove than most mascaras (with water, it seems to glide off your lashes, and you don't lose a bunch in the process either). Have and will repurchase this for years and years.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Christinegem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like how the mascara is very very black even at the first coat. That was the first thing i noticed. It can be slightly clumpy but to avoid this just start at the root of your lashes and wiggle up. I wouldnt suggest letting it dry between coats cuz thats when it gets flaky but that's how it is with most mascaras. Overall I like how it wasn't uncomfortable on my lashes and how it didnt make it brittle. My lashes were still flexible. The only down side is that it weighs down Asian lashes cuz its a slightly wetter formula but only if ur eyelashes are very straight and sparse. If that's the case my tip to you is to give ur lashes a really good curl before hand. Sometimes this isnt enough tho so i wouldnt recommend it for ppl with straight eyashes. The mascara is lengthening but not too too volumizing which is fine because of it's extreme black pigmentation. It's super easy to take of too which is great tho it didnt come off when it was uber hot out so all in all pretty good..so far one of the best drugstore mascaras but I'm not too sure if I'd repurchase cuz it did weigh my lashes :/

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by christineew27

This is my favorite mascara. The reason why I love this is because of it DARK color that other mascara doesn't provide. Since it show up more of a dark color tone it help bring out the eye more. But the negative side to this mascara is due to the clump-ness.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by tenerife

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading positive reviews on this mascara, I decided to try it. I found that it niether added volume or length to my lashes and boy did it clump!!!! I had to de-clump the wand before using it and even at that my lashes stuck together. Would not recommend and will not re purchase, some of the Telescopic mascaras perform much better, which would nt be difficult.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by iluvmakeup12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

After hearing rave reviews about this mascara I decided to give it a try, unfortunately it did not work for me. I have stick straight lashes and this mascara weighed down my curl within minutes, even with the waterproof formula! I love that this mascara made my somewhat sparse lashes look very dark and full. I also like that it left my eyelashes feeling soft and not crunchy or stiff, but it just didn't work for me :(. I think if you have a natural curl to your lashes this mascara would definitely be worth checking out.

Pros:
- Makes lashes look very full and gives some length.
- Leaves lashes feeling soft.

Cons:
- Didn't hold a curl on my stick straight lashes.