L'Oreal Voluminous Original

3.6

Aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, carnauba/carnauba wax/cire de carnauba, palmitic acid, dimenthiconol, hydroxyethyl-cellulose, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium polymethacrylate, methylparaben, PEG/PPG- 17/18 dimethicone, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, propylparaben, simethicone, BHT, polyquaternium-10. MAY CONTAIN /- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491/iron oxides; CI 77007/ultramarines; CI 77891/titanium oxide; CI 77266/black 2; mica; CI 75470/carmine; CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide; CI 77288/chromium oxide greens; CI 77289/chromium hyrdoxide green

on 4/12/2014 2:28:00 PM

This is my go to mascara for the past 7 years. Its perfect to add volume that looks naturally for lashes, and its good on my sensitive eyes.

on 4/10/2014 12:11:00 PM

This mascara isn't amazing but it's really nice and does a great job at lengthening! I would repurchase it.

on 4/6/2014 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This is the best mascara ever. I have tried many drugstore and sephora mascaras, but nothing beats this. It volumizes my lashes, making them look full and defined. I dont think i can ever use any other kind of mascara. nothing really compares to this.

on 4/3/2014 11:58:00 AM

I have read various reviews, and I have my opinion regarding this mascara smudging or not being very water resistant. I live in Florida, where humidity and heat can be a REAL issue. After experimenting, because I like the look of this mascara, I have found this formula to work very effectively. Use this mascara in the regular formula, give it about 1 minute to set. Then apply a second coat with the waterproof formula. This prevents the mascara from running, but since you have put the regular non-waterproof on first, you do not need a eye makeup remover for waterproof eye makeup. Yes, I understand this means two tubes of mascara, plus two times the expense, but I have found this to work very well.

on 3/28/2014 2:00:00 PM

I had read so many glowing reviews of this mascara that I felt I should try it. Unfortunately, this mascara is just not for me. It goes on rather oddly and tends to glue my lashes together rather than separating them. When I first apply it, it looks OK but within a few minutes my lashes are drooping and after an hour or so it is really bad. I have even tried applying a topcoat of other mascara and that seems to help for a short time, but before I know it, my lashes are a droopy mess again. I have used much better mascaras so won't be buying this one again. In fact, this one is going in the trash.

on 3/27/2014 5:13:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

You know, I don't what it is about this mascara, but I absolutely love using it. I like how black it is and how a lot of product goes on your lashes, without looking too clumpy (my pet-peeve). With a soft hand, gently applying this mascara makes my lashes look long and voluminous. This mascara is amazing, give it a go for yourself. It is very inexpensive (about $8).

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is favorite mascara!! Its nice quality yet very reasonable.

on 3/24/2014 2:58:00 PM

I have been relying on this mascara for years. I love DiorShow mascara, and this is a great dupe. I'm not sure if it's for everyone (you need to like a lot of volume and thickness). The waterproof version is great too. I recommend this mascara to everyone!

on 3/20/2014 10:02:00 AM

The first couple of times I used this mascara I was pleased. After that it was a gloppy, clumpy mess. Throwing this one away.

on 3/17/2014 5:36:00 PM

This is a good mascara, at first I didn't like it but then I got use to the brush/formula and I liked it.

Popular Mascaras