July 30, 2014 | 1982 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not bad for a drugstore mascara. Lengthens quite well, and adds thickness and texture to lashes. I prefer more of a curling/lengthening mascara, but this is nice for daytime. The wand does get clumpy though- there doesn't seem to be any sort of a filtering system, the product tends to gunk on the bristles.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite everyday mascara (as of right now). It has a standard issue wand, a rich formula, and it's easy to take off. No, it does not provide long, "in your face!" kind of lashes, but something very natural for a daily look. One thing that I really don't like about this mascara is that it tends to smudge after 7 hours of wear, but that is to be expected with a formula that is so gentle on the lashes and easy to remove. I will definitely repurchase this and other L'oreal mascaras; they are the best in my opinion. =D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Asiatic1

I find the regular one with the curved brush is better than the waterproof one

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Aniasophiak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this mascara. I've experimented with a lot of (high end) mascara's and for the price of this one, well, you would think its pricier. I've been using it for a few years now and plan on continuing to do so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably my favorite drugstore mascara! When you first buy it it's an absolute nightmare of a mascara! It smudges, it's clumpy, it's just way to wet!! But after a week or so, the mascara will build itself up a bit and become a little more dry. Once it gets to that point, it's perfection! It gives nice volume, length, no flaking, and no smudging! It reminds me somewhat of the Make Up Forever Smoky Lash mascara! Which I also love! I would recommend this mascara! Especially to girls with long lashes looking for a bit more volume! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Mimichat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Simply my all time favourite mascara! Plus the price is ridiculous (in a good way) and can be found in any drugstore! I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by strawberrybonbon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

For some reason, this site won't let me give the 5/5 I wanted to. I love this in the Carbon Black. I did read other people's issues about the smudging, and I never use mascara on my bottom lashes because I have such sensitive skin and eyes. But this gives me fuller, darker lashes that don't look fake or tacky. I do not use the waterproof, just the original formula in this Carbon Black shade with the straight brush. Great product, great price. The one I keep coming back to.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by iamyochana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Use only if its waterproof coz it smudges like crazy! Definitely a great product if you wanna amp the volume of your lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Decent mascara. Added great volume but I also need length as well. So I wouldn't wear this on its own. No smudging, or flaking (although I never have that problem). I would purchase again if I caught it I sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by bieberoni

I have this in waterproof, and I think it's an okay product. Gives very natural looking results, with some volume and a little length. the only downfall is that it doesnt hold a curl veyr well, like within 3 hours my lashes fall down and are no longer curled. It also smudges quite a lot on my bottom eye area. its very inexpensive though, so if this works for you then good for you