August 22, 2014 | 1174 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by laurenoquinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't even begin to tell ya how many times I've bought this mascara. My HG for sure! It's a wet mascara especially when you first buy it, so the trick is buying the next tube about 1 month before the last runs out.
Remove excess mascara from the wand prior to using it, and wiggle away. I've used LancĂ´me Hypnose, and it just doesn't do it for me. I use the regular blackest black version, and I always get accused if wearing falsies. It's taken a bit of finesse to get used to, but it's so worth it. My lashes are never crunchy and this stuff stays on.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Maighan94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not like this mascara AT ALL!
The brush takes on too much product and the brush is rubbish! Instead of leaving your lashes looking natural and "voluminous", it leaves your lashes (well at least in my experience with it) clumpy and stuck together. This product is something less to be desired, and I will not be purchasing it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

If you have sparse lashes, this is a great mascara

really does build them up..my only gripe is that it doesnt really last a long time...but my eyes are extra watery and I always need waterproof mascara...but this mascara looks promising.

I really like the waterproof version

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by mollyandwhatnot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara probably 5 years ago. Hated it then because the product was just EVERYWHERE, there was so much of it. It was clumpy on the brush which made it a mess going onto my lashes. I then saw a lot of great reviews so I figured they must have changed the formula or maybe I'd just gotten a bad tube the first time... Nope. I think I've come to the conclusion that this mascara just isn't for me personally- my lashes are pretty long so maybe this would work better if you're trying to add a lot of length to them (hence the overflow of product). I was really looking forward to this being awesome buuuut it made my lashes look like a hot mess!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by EvvieBarrios

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The mascara formula seems to improve as the mascara "ages" or maybe I'm just applying it better. For lighter application, I just wipe off some of the mascara on a tissue. Often I find this mascara on sale for $3.99 so don't pay full price, which is close to $7. Although this is a great mascara, I'm still looking for my HG, but until then I will be using L'Oreal Voluminous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not bad for a drugstore mascara. Lengthens quite well, and adds thickness and texture to lashes. I prefer more of a curling/lengthening mascara, but this is nice for daytime. The wand does get clumpy though- there doesn't seem to be any sort of a filtering system, the product tends to gunk on the bristles.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite everyday mascara (as of right now). It has a standard issue wand, a rich formula, and it's easy to take off. No, it does not provide long, "in your face!" kind of lashes, but something very natural for a daily look. One thing that I really don't like about this mascara is that it tends to smudge after 7 hours of wear, but that is to be expected with a formula that is so gentle on the lashes and easy to remove. I will definitely repurchase this and other L'oreal mascaras; they are the best in my opinion. =D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Asiatic1

I find the regular one with the curved brush is better than the waterproof one

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Aniasophiak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this mascara. I've experimented with a lot of (high end) mascara's and for the price of this one, well, you would think its pricier. I've been using it for a few years now and plan on continuing to do so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably my favorite drugstore mascara! When you first buy it it's an absolute nightmare of a mascara! It smudges, it's clumpy, it's just way to wet!! But after a week or so, the mascara will build itself up a bit and become a little more dry. Once it gets to that point, it's perfection! It gives nice volume, length, no flaking, and no smudging! It reminds me somewhat of the Make Up Forever Smoky Lash mascara! Which I also love! I would recommend this mascara! Especially to girls with long lashes looking for a bit more volume! :)