September 2, 2014 | 1177 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by JenaLeAnn19

This is my HG mascara. I've bought numerous "high end" brands and always come back to Voluminous. Nothing compares to the coverage and volume of this mascara. I don't really like the waterproof version but the original is nothing short of AMAZING.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by christinaotani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried many different mascaras, all of them claiming to do similar things. I've tried higher-end, as well as the cheaper ones, like elf and Great Lash. However, L'Oreal Voluminous is hands down my absolute favorite. It makes my lashes long and thick, but not too clumpy where it looks like I only have three huge lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by abbykhobbs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the simple packaging on this one and I repurchased at least 10 times however it did always flake and smudge but I would just clean it up because I loved how it made my lashes look and they still felt soft, not crunchy. I have since found mascaras that do the same thing without flaking but they're on the higher end. If you don't mid touching up you're makeup this one is definitely a good one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by meghantherookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

In such a saturated mascara market, I rarely buy the same mascara more than once. But I've purchased this several times, so I know it's a great option.Can be a bit messy at first but worth it after that for big ol' lashes in less than a minute.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by laurenoquinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't even begin to tell ya how many times I've bought this mascara. My HG for sure! It's a wet mascara especially when you first buy it, so the trick is buying the next tube about 1 month before the last runs out.
Remove excess mascara from the wand prior to using it, and wiggle away. I've used LancĂ´me Hypnose, and it just doesn't do it for me. I use the regular blackest black version, and I always get accused if wearing falsies. It's taken a bit of finesse to get used to, but it's so worth it. My lashes are never crunchy and this stuff stays on.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Maighan94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not like this mascara AT ALL!
The brush takes on too much product and the brush is rubbish! Instead of leaving your lashes looking natural and "voluminous", it leaves your lashes (well at least in my experience with it) clumpy and stuck together. This product is something less to be desired, and I will not be purchasing it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

If you have sparse lashes, this is a great mascara

really does build them up..my only gripe is that it doesnt really last a long time...but my eyes are extra watery and I always need waterproof mascara...but this mascara looks promising.

I really like the waterproof version

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by mollyandwhatnot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara probably 5 years ago. Hated it then because the product was just EVERYWHERE, there was so much of it. It was clumpy on the brush which made it a mess going onto my lashes. I then saw a lot of great reviews so I figured they must have changed the formula or maybe I'd just gotten a bad tube the first time... Nope. I think I've come to the conclusion that this mascara just isn't for me personally- my lashes are pretty long so maybe this would work better if you're trying to add a lot of length to them (hence the overflow of product). I was really looking forward to this being awesome buuuut it made my lashes look like a hot mess!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by EvvieBarrios

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The mascara formula seems to improve as the mascara "ages" or maybe I'm just applying it better. For lighter application, I just wipe off some of the mascara on a tissue. Often I find this mascara on sale for $3.99 so don't pay full price, which is close to $7. Although this is a great mascara, I'm still looking for my HG, but until then I will be using L'Oreal Voluminous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not bad for a drugstore mascara. Lengthens quite well, and adds thickness and texture to lashes. I prefer more of a curling/lengthening mascara, but this is nice for daytime. The wand does get clumpy though- there doesn't seem to be any sort of a filtering system, the product tends to gunk on the bristles.