October 25, 2014 | 968 users online

Polishes - OPI - Samoan Sand

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by artemis513

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome nude for NC45/C7 skin tone. I get compliments all the time when I wear this one. Average lasting power. Will re-purchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 4:56:00 PM More reviews by pretebrowneyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first neutral polish and I'm so glad I tried it. I'm usually a vampy/bright colored polish kinda girl....but I wanted a go to nuetral shade for those days I'm not feeling color. This is perfect. My nails look amazingly fresh and natural...like my nails only better. I may need to get a couple back ups because I never want to run out of this one

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Justify_my_Love

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Samoan Sand is a very sheer, glossy, pale neutral beige without any shimmer. I needed three coats for this to really show on my nails, but once it did, I loved the color. Most beiges look dirty, muddy, or yellowy on me, but not this one. I've seen so many photographs from the 60s of actresses and models, and whenever I would look at their nails, I noticed (and loved) the perfect shade of nude polish they were wearing. Well, this is it! I'm so happy to have found this :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I might buy this again if I ever ran out of it. I've been searching forever for a great, neutral nail polish that isn't too sheer. I see actresses and models on the cover of magazines with great, neutral nails and I've been looking for the right color. Most that I try are too sheer--more like a French manicure base. This one is more opaque, which I like. The color is flattering in most, but not all, lights. It's a tan/beige-ish color with a hint of peach. It's not HG, but I do like the formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2008 2:05:00 AM More reviews by ADoyle

I love this color for my fingernails as it's a nice neutral color. It also looks great on my toes when I want a break from wearing red or other bright colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty shade. i use this color a lot because it does truly work in every occasion. The color looks like a soft natural beigy peach, and it makes my hands look very polished. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2008 11:45:00 AM More reviews by rebchandler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this polish! I have light-medium olive skin & this color is a perfect match. It makes your nails look clean and well-groomed. It is perfect for an office environment. I like to use it when my nails are getting a little discolored from all the dark polishes I usually wear. I give them a break by wearing this for awhile. Makes them look shiny and healthy! Good for short or long nails and everything in-between.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I chose this color for a manicure yesterday after reading all the great reviews. It is a light sandy beige neutral with a hint of peach and is pretty, but on me it's just a little too pale. It is nice for a natural look, but I prefer Sweet Heart or Bubble Bath over this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Had looked pinker on the website when I ordered it. But seeing in the bottle and having the right expectation does look like a stylish neutral polish. Very natural-looking
EDIT: Have used it a few times. Sometimes looks like it has a yellowish tinge. Really not enough pink tinge

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2008 9:18:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster88

This shade is one of the best neutral polish's I have ever come across.Great for everyday wear especially where I work as I cant wear brightly colored nail polish! Love the wide brush to,one sweep and I'm done! c",)**