OPI Samoan Sand

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sometimes when I'm at work, not thinking about work because you know that would never happen; I look at my bare nails and I think about applying this polish. I love the colour *so* much. I don't have a lot of nudes or pale shades in my shamefully large nail polish harem because I like bright or dark shades but this shade changed all that. My hands are quite fair but this shade doesn't look blah or meh it looks glossy and dare I say it, classy. I put on about 2 coats but because I love it so much I can get carried away and keep on going. It lasts about 4 days when I use it with the OPI topcoat. I'm thinking about putting it on now actually *sigh*.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This nail polish looks really pretty in the bottle, but i don't think it suits my fair skin. One coat is enough for a very nice nude tone, but it's just slightly streaky that way, and two coats makes it a little too peachy in color and picks up too much of the pink underdone of my skin and just doesn't look that great. I wouldn't recommend it for people with fair complexion for that reason only, because I would assume it looks great on darker skin tones of tanned hands (or feet).

I really do like this nailpolish and it's very wearable for everyday. I'm an NC30 but on my hands I'm a bit darker an I tend to be very picky when it comes to a Nude nail polish because sometimes it just doesn't look right. This really great and I highly recommend it if you're looking to go nude and not look "blah."

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

YNBB. A semi sheer beige. Works on my PPP cool toned skin biut can look band-aid-y if applied too thickly.

A classic OPI must try.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Clean, pretty light pink-beige creme. It applies a bit sheer, so I apply 3 coats to get it opaque. A really great colour for when you're feeling a little more conservative, but it's still girly. It makes my hands look clean and polished. I prefer it on shorter nails but on longer nails it looked nice as well.

I'm surprised that I like this polish so much, since I'm not usually a fan of sheers. But Samoan Sand is quite nice--almost colorless (but shiny) with one coat, and a neutral, sheer flesh-tone with two coats. It also dries glossy enough that topcoat isn't even needed, it goes on evenly, and it takes a long time to start chipping. This is a great polish for looking "finished" and well-groomed without drawing too much attention to yourself. I'll buy this again when I run out!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG nude polish. The most stunning shade of nude, I don't think it can get any better than this! I wear two coats of this and my nail looks so healthy and shiny! Or I put on one coat, use OPI alpine snow to do french tips, and layer on second coat for the most gorgeous french tip manicure!! I have since stopped getting french manicures at salons because I love this combo so much and I can do it myself for free! Will keep on buying till my I die.

it is a good nuetral Tone nail polish for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Samoan Sand is a very pretty nude shade on me. It matches my skintone very well. If SS is applied to thickly it can look yellowish/dirty. If SS does not work for you try It's sheer luck by OPI.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Awesome nude for NC45/C7 skin tone. I get compliments all the time when I wear this one. Average lasting power. Will re-purchase.

Top Rated OPI Products