OPI Samoan Sand

4.4

on 2/18/2009 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG nude polish. The most stunning shade of nude, I don't think it can get any better than this! I wear two coats of this and my nail looks so healthy and shiny! Or I put on one coat, use OPI alpine snow to do french tips, and layer on second coat for the most gorgeous french tip manicure!! I have since stopped getting french manicures at salons because I love this combo so much and I can do it myself for free! Will keep on buying till my I die.

on 1/31/2009 12:04:00 AM

it is a good nuetral Tone nail polish for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Samoan Sand is a very pretty nude shade on me. It matches my skintone very well. If SS is applied to thickly it can look yellowish/dirty. If SS does not work for you try It's sheer luck by OPI.

on 1/9/2009 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Awesome nude for NC45/C7 skin tone. I get compliments all the time when I wear this one. Average lasting power. Will re-purchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This was my first neutral polish and I'm so glad I tried it. I'm usually a vampy/bright colored polish kinda girl....but I wanted a go to nuetral shade for those days I'm not feeling color. This is perfect. My nails look amazingly fresh and natural...like my nails only better. I may need to get a couple back ups because I never want to run out of this one

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Samoan Sand is a very sheer, glossy, pale neutral beige without any shimmer. I needed three coats for this to really show on my nails, but once it did, I loved the color. Most beiges look dirty, muddy, or yellowy on me, but not this one. I've seen so many photographs from the 60s of actresses and models, and whenever I would look at their nails, I noticed (and loved) the perfect shade of nude polish they were wearing. Well, this is it! I'm so happy to have found this :-)

on 12/16/2008 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I might buy this again if I ever ran out of it. I've been searching forever for a great, neutral nail polish that isn't too sheer. I see actresses and models on the cover of magazines with great, neutral nails and I've been looking for the right color. Most that I try are too sheer--more like a French manicure base. This one is more opaque, which I like. The color is flattering in most, but not all, lights. It's a tan/beige-ish color with a hint of peach. It's not HG, but I do like the formula.

on 11/26/2008 2:05:00 AM

I love this color for my fingernails as it's a nice neutral color. It also looks great on my toes when I want a break from wearing red or other bright colors.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very pretty shade. i use this color a lot because it does truly work in every occasion. The color looks like a soft natural beigy peach, and it makes my hands look very polished. I love it.

on 10/2/2008 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this polish! I have light-medium olive skin & this color is a perfect match. It makes your nails look clean and well-groomed. It is perfect for an office environment. I like to use it when my nails are getting a little discolored from all the dark polishes I usually wear. I give them a break by wearing this for awhile. Makes them look shiny and healthy! Good for short or long nails and everything in-between.

Top Rated OPI Products