April 18, 2014 | 1031 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2008 9:42:00 AM More reviews by kathhh

Despite the fact that i have around a billion mascaras, i would still rebuy, because i really like this mascara!

The brush is awesome! The teeny tinyness of it makes it really easy to use on bottom lashes, and the lashes at the corners of your eyes.

It didn't smudge, clump, or flake for me, for the entire day.

I would like to add, however, that this isn't very dramatic. That's the reason why i removed a lippie, because you need several coats to get any noticeable effect (not that i mind that!)

But overall, good mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by kate137711

My HG mascara. Makes my lashes look incredible and very easy to use on the tiny lower lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2008 8:41:00 AM More reviews by starpantgirl

I love the fact it has a mini brush and I can coat all my lashes. I hate the fact that it has no staying power whatsoever. Usually by the end of the work day it has smeared all over the bottom of my eye (I live in a humid climate) and I cried once and low and behold it smeared. And don't think I haven't tried it. I kept it for a month before tossing it because I couldn't stay it didn't last. Regular mascara had better staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I thought I had found a hidden gem when I got this..the perfect mini mascara brush to define my lower lashes....well guess what? The waterproof version (which is the one I purchased) flakes on me... I had to throw it away yesterday out of anger, lol....if this does not flake on you, hurray, as it work's wonderfully. Maybe the non waterproof does not flake, anyone compare?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 6:17:00 PM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

This is my most favourite WP mascara, I love this even more than CG's LashExact WP!! This has gone through rain storms, humid weather, crying, and all other kinds of water exposure and I never get a smudge! This is really my HG. I have stick straight Asian lashes and this gives me a great naturally full look and because the brush is so small it's easy to reach all the lashes around my eye. Not to mention how easy it has become to define my lower lashes with this product! Absolutely fantastic!!! Will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by LaciP504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've never been a fiend about mascara until recently so I mistakenly thought my HG was the full n soft while all along it was lash discovery. I suppose I never paid enough attention to the packaging. Shame on me.

I first started using this about 5 years ago, bought it randomly. While I was using it and getting awesome results, one of my friends casually mentioned it as well, as working really well for her. I like the smaller brush on this mascara compared to some of the bulkier brushes (like CG lashblast). The smaller brush allows me to get underneath the lashes and swipe easier but perhaps just my personal pref. It really lengthens and separates my lashes which I love. (full n soft is a close 2nd for me but I compromise w/ that one due to the slightly larger brush) I really have no complaints about this mascara, if you're looking for a HG, it's definitely worth a try.

I have average to long lashes, for reference.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2008 1:12:00 AM More reviews by stacybroc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is fine for every day, at-the-office...nothing spectacular. It did not smudge or leave me with the dreaded "racoon eyes", but it didn't make my skimpy lashes look dramatic either. If you're looking for a simple, no frills mascara, this is it. The brush is easy to work with as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by booboo27

i love this product. the mini brush makes it soooo easy to cover each and every lash. This is PERFECT for anybody who has short eyelashes. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. This is the only mascara with mini-brush that is available in a drugstore, so its very convenient and cheap. i have this book called 5 minute face by Carmindy from What not to Wear, and she actually recommends this product as well. this product is GENIUS!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by mascaraismycrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was only good for getting the bottom lashes but it still smudged and flaked. I'm moving on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by taizi

This is a pretty average mascara. I like it because it drys quickly and the small brush is very convenient for my tiny asian eyes. This product is good with seperation and definition, but not necessarily volume, which is why I took a lippie off. I'll be trying the full n' soft next. Recommended for someone who just wants defined, lengthy lashes.