September 23, 2014 | 2065 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2006 7:15:00 PM More reviews by libby99

This stuff is worthless. It does nothing for my hair. Also, it smells ever so faintly of cat urine.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2006 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Ali1865

I wasn't really impressed with this. It did less for my hair than my daily conditioner. My long, color treated hair had more tangles and was frizzier after using this. I really don't like the jar either. It's a pain, and I much prefer a normal bottle. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2006 10:27:00 AM More reviews by robbik

This conditioner is great. I found out about it one morining in July while watching Good Morning America. The segment tested several hair conditioners to see which ones helped hair stand up to the summer heat and humidity. I cannot remember the other brands (all of which were more expensive than this). This won out and was the cheapest. I immediatly bought this and was shocked that it was under $3.00 at WalMart. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, it is in a jar which is clumsy in the shower. This is my summertime HG conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2005 6:49:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

one of my favorites. It smells like apples and leaves my hair looking like I just came from the salon. It costs around 4-5 bucks at the drugstore and you don't have to leave it in your hair for too long.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2005 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Cali_Dancer85

I cannot believe this is so cheap and a drugstore item!! I'm on my second jar of this. I use it twice a week and it does wonders without leaving any residue in my hair and it has that great apple scent that isn't overpowering. It's thicker than regular conditioner but not disgustingly thick and doesn't make my face break out. I actually don't mind the packaging, just have to be careful not to drip water into the jar and this way, you get every last bit of the product and the amount you get looks really small but it actually lasts quite a while. I am noticing though that it's getting harder to find this product, I nabbed the last one at my local target the other day, I hope they are not discontinuing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2005 10:05:00 PM More reviews by ScarletStarlet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For something that's so unbelievably cheap, it does the job extremely well. I use this once a week nowadays because I'm in the pool every Sunday and the chlorine totally kills my hair - and this makes it nice and manageable again. My hair becomes so unbelievably soft, smooth and shiny. The tub lasts for quite a while too, and I'm pretty generous with it. With this at my side, I feel less guilty about straightening my hair every day. TIP: What I do (which I read in a ym magazine a long time ago) is slather a bunch of it on and put a shower cap over it. Your head starts to feel really hot and kind of itchy, but that's just this thing at work. Once three minutes (or more, depending on how badly I think my hair is damaged) passed, take it off and rinse your hair VERY WELL. Be careful, too, because your bath tub floor will become very slippery as you're rinsing your hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2005 9:58:00 PM More reviews by modegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have naturally dry coarse wavy hair with some coloring/highlights in it, and this is the best conditioner I've used in the this price range and many more expensive ones. I have pretty much given up on wash-in washout conditioners, and rely mainly on leave-in ones. Sometimes I will do both a wash-out conditioner and afterwards a leave on - my hair is THAT dry.

Well, this is pretty good for a rinse out conditioner - I use it with the Garnier shampoo for color-treated hair; at least this combination is working pretty well. don't know how this functions by itself, but used together this combo leaves my hair moisturized and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2005 11:01:00 AM More reviews by NancyDrew

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm actually on my second bottle of this fairly miraculous little bottle (which is rare for me), and I love it. Last winter my hair was almost like straw, and after getting a heavy duty gloss applied to my hair at the salon I bought this. The combination actually worked. My hair is soft, full, manageable, and less likely to frizz. This summer I stopped using it, thinking it would be to heavy, and I could detect a change for the worse, so I bought it again. I hate the container-it requires way more coordination than I actually have. BTW, I usually mix this with L'Oreal Feria to improve texture and add amazing shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by sejinc

This product is cheap and great. It has fruity smell and gives you smoother texture. If your hair's dry and tangled, leave the deep conditioner longer...I personally leave it for 10 min when my hair's tangled...If you have oily hair, don't put the product on your scalp....it will be too oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2005 10:41:00 PM More reviews by steph416

I always buy this because it's pretty much the only drugstore conditioner that consistently moisturizes, doesn't seem to lose its effectiveness, and smells nice. I have longish fine hair that responds well to this.
Why can't there be a drugstore conditioner that works well that's in a big huge bottle?? That's annoying.