November 26, 2014 | 1745 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by angelmae78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this last night based on reviews and already love it! I used it last night and this morning after showering - just a couple of drops were all I needed for my whole body. My skin has been really dry and itchy lately. I'd been slathering on lotions after showering, but they felt goopy and sticky - and my skin would still be dry. So far, this is great! My skin feels soft and moisturized with no stickiness and I love the light scent. It smells light and floral and a bit tropical. Very nummy!

I do have a couple of complaints: 1) I wish it came in a pump bottle. 2) I feel it's a bit over-priced - but then again, it seems it'll last a long time, so maybe it's not that bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by annie711pm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honestly, I like Avon's Skin-so-soft oil better ONLY for the consistency and feel going on, plus they have that spray bottle so you don't have to get your hands all slimey, but I DESPISE the skin-so-soft fragrance, so for that reason, I cannot use it. This stuff is decent, no offensive odors, moisturizes well, I just hate that it pours out of the bottle and goes everywhere (the drawer I keep it in is pretty slimey too)...if Neutrogena put a sprayer on this bottle it would get a 5! Will buy again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by shaymprince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great oil moisturizer. It moisturizes, but is not too heavy. Has a great light scent. Best applied right after bath or shower. I only wish it absorbed a little better into the skin. Not too pricey. I would repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 12:02:00 PM More reviews by ilmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this based on reveiws here. This is a definite keeper moisturizer. I use it after bath while my skin is still damp. The bottle lasts as you only use a bit.

I live in Colorado and with the dry climate winter skin is made even worse. I had a spa treatment this week and the esthetician said my skin was great and not drinking in her moisturizer like the others she had done lately. She asked what I used. When I told her my skin had been better this winter compared to others and using Neutrogena Sesame Oil was the only change in my routine she said she is going to get get some!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 3:23:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

i have used and loved this oil for many yrs now. i have a medical condition that destroys my moisture glands so i know about having dry skin in a way most cannot even begin to relate to. this is great for dry skin, and in the summer, like many have said, i can use it alone with no other moisturizers.
in the winter i could, but i add extra moisturizer for a layered effect.

the smell is gorgeous! i have loved it since i first smelled it and trust me, you can go perfume free with this alone secure in the knowledge that you smell great! men have complimented me on the scent, and how smooth my skin looks after i've used this. it feels like a high end, luxury item. you will feel pampered using it. some hints, i have found many spray tops from other products fit this nicely. by using a spray top you get a lovely fine mist, and no waste as you might have otherwise. i have mixed a this oil with a little of whatever scent i'm currently into, in a teeny spray bottle and used on my wrists and neck, to give my scent more lasting power. i recently bought a new bottle from the clearance shelf at duane reade, turns out it was on sale cause it's rancid. buying it on sale is fine, but dont get it from the clearance shelf! one bottle lasts a very long time, so although its high end for a ds product, for performance, value and the fact a little goes a long way, you really get a great deal. there should be a body spray with this scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Simply the best & easiest way to give your skin the extra pampering it needs and deserves. Hydrates, leaves a soft glow. Perfect for all seasons. Just a bit does it......

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Linamakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Body oil does not work for me. I've tried a few. They all feel great when I just put them on right after stepping out of shower, but they dry quickly and my skin always feels extremely dry at the end of the day. The body oil is the same. Will not by again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by akoekat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always hated the idea of putting body lotion on after stepping out of the shower because it felt too heavy. Thank goodness for this body oil! I put it on after the shower and it just sinks into my skin and glows. I have really dry skin and it works even in the winter. Some complained about the fragrance, but I hardly notice it. Luckily, it comes in a fragrance free version for those who can't stand the smell. Overall, very good product and I can't wait to use it in the summer on my arms and legs because there's such a nice glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 8:45:00 AM More reviews by aastew

Love everything about this. I love the scent. It lingers all day. I was sure it was going to feel greasy and it didn't. It soaks right in just like the back of the bottle said it would. I put it on my wet skin right after showering and pat myself dry. My skin is soft as silk. It is a great value. It works great on my son's eczema. I swear by it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

Have used this for years now. I love the scent, the feel of the oil and its moisturizing qualities. I use this after a hot shower and it's great for massages too.