Lancome Miracle

3.8

on 4/23/2008 5:09:00 PM

rather than putting it on myself, i like to spray this around my room.
it smells really pretty and relaxing :)

on 4/23/2008 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

While being a rather unsophisticated, casual and extremely commercial scent, Miracle is still very pretty. It's my summertime "workhorse" fragrance. It's not fruity, and isn't loud or cloyingly sweet like many commercial fragrances. That's what I object to most about department store fragrance - they ARE commercial, they all smell pretty much the same, and, over the past ten years or so, have just become very "loud." I like a fragrance that whispers and blends - that has a scent equivalent to that of sanded silk puddling to the floor. Among the past decade's scents, I have yet to find one. I like Miracle because of the lychee and the mild pepper - on me it's not a strong pepper - and it has a very "pink" scent. It's not loud at all, but on the other hand, it's not terribly elegant, either. It's a younger fragrance, and I can imagine that many of the younger set love it. I rarely smell it on anyone else, though, and that's probably because all my friends are middle aged, like me. :) It's a happy scent, but I wind up having to reapply often. It works best for me if I'm layering it with lotion, otherwise it simply doesn't hang around. My mother-in-law loves it on me - she says I always smell like a "lovely flower garden." I'm not sure that's the endorsement Lancome would want for it - but hey - it's fresh, pretty and relatively quiet. I'd buy it again.

on 4/17/2008 10:36:00 AM

Miracle is a great change for days requiring a little extra "pink". It takes room to breathe at first, but then it wraps you up in a pretty silk cloud and is great company for the days you are out on your own.

on 4/15/2008 8:53:00 PM

I was so exited when I first read the reviews on this product. I just finished my Hypnose and I was exited to try this, specially because of the Freesia in this.
I went to the Lancome counter and sprayed myself with it (I know, I should know better).
First it reminded me a little bit of Pleasures, (which I'm starting to like more and more) and within ten minutes of it is when the nightmare began. All I can think to describe it, is a combo of burned freesia sprinkled with LOTS of black pepper! Maybe it's my body chem. but I will never buy this.

on 4/10/2008 5:44:00 AM

I admit that i am a compulsive fragrance purchaser. I own or tried countless different fragrances and Miracle is one of my fav.. but... it is too common and i smell it on many ladies. It has a feminine sweetness to it and also a romantic scent. A fragrance that cannot go wrong (currently, i am into Tommy's Dreaming)

on 4/4/2008 11:50:00 AM

My favorite fragrance of all time. I get tons of compliments from guys and girls.
The smell is not too strong and too floral. It has just the right hints of notes. It's soft, feminine, and delicate. This is the best one Lancome has made for sure. It's a classic in my collection.

I really like this fragrance. Guys seem to like it too.

It's v feminine and can be worn at night or during the day...Just don't spray too much.

on 3/13/2008 5:30:00 PM

All I can say about it is: soapy.
There is a lightness to it, so it is not unpleasant, but I donīt feel comfortable wearing it.
The drydown is ok, but nothing special

on 3/11/2008 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

One of my favourites! It smells so good and you can wear it at work.

on 2/23/2008 3:05:00 PM

Another lovely sweet,refreshing and clear scent.If you like Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise then you'll definitely love this.Like the other reviewers here i also find this scent has a certain pretty 'spice' to it.The pink colour is nice too =)

Popular Fragrances