Lancome Miracle

3.8

on 4/17/2008 10:36:00 AM

Miracle is a great change for days requiring a little extra "pink". It takes room to breathe at first, but then it wraps you up in a pretty silk cloud and is great company for the days you are out on your own.

on 4/15/2008 8:53:00 PM

I was so exited when I first read the reviews on this product. I just finished my Hypnose and I was exited to try this, specially because of the Freesia in this.
I went to the Lancome counter and sprayed myself with it (I know, I should know better).
First it reminded me a little bit of Pleasures, (which I'm starting to like more and more) and within ten minutes of it is when the nightmare began. All I can think to describe it, is a combo of burned freesia sprinkled with LOTS of black pepper! Maybe it's my body chem. but I will never buy this.

on 4/10/2008 5:44:00 AM

I admit that i am a compulsive fragrance purchaser. I own or tried countless different fragrances and Miracle is one of my fav.. but... it is too common and i smell it on many ladies. It has a feminine sweetness to it and also a romantic scent. A fragrance that cannot go wrong (currently, i am into Tommy's Dreaming)

on 4/4/2008 11:50:00 AM

My favorite fragrance of all time. I get tons of compliments from guys and girls.
The smell is not too strong and too floral. It has just the right hints of notes. It's soft, feminine, and delicate. This is the best one Lancome has made for sure. It's a classic in my collection.

I really like this fragrance. Guys seem to like it too.

It's v feminine and can be worn at night or during the day...Just don't spray too much.

on 3/13/2008 5:30:00 PM

All I can say about it is: soapy.
There is a lightness to it, so it is not unpleasant, but I donīt feel comfortable wearing it.
The drydown is ok, but nothing special

on 3/11/2008 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

One of my favourites! It smells so good and you can wear it at work.

on 2/23/2008 3:05:00 PM

Another lovely sweet,refreshing and clear scent.If you like Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise then you'll definitely love this.Like the other reviewers here i also find this scent has a certain pretty 'spice' to it.The pink colour is nice too =)

on 2/9/2008 6:13:00 PM

I've had this for a few years now and still wear it. The smell is kind of spicy, which I like. Everyone always compliments me when I wear it. It's a fresh kind of spicy, not too harsh and men's cologne-y. Makes me seem more sophisticated, haha.

on 2/5/2008 2:52:00 PM

L.O.V.E.I.T
Lancome deliver the most amazing, romantic gorgeous smelling things! This one, alongside with Hypnose are fantastic. Works both as daytime, and nighttime scents.
I would probably buy Miracle again, if it wasn't for the fact it reminds me of a certain time in life...you know the jist!

Popular Fragrances