October 24, 2014 | 1018 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Perfume

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2007 1:50:00 PM More reviews by cdo0208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

From the first time I tested this fragrance, I knew I had to buy it. The packaging is cute and suggests everything this fragrance is: fun, flirty, and feminine. It is funny that this is called Pink, because it smells more green. It also has a grapefruit smell to it, and I detect soft florals. There is a bit of sweetness, but nothing like those pink-sugar types of fragrances that I dislike. I think it is interesting that many people save this for fall/winter, because I associate it more with summer and spring due to the citrus nature of this scent. It can very easily be worn for any season or occasion, in my opinion though. The fragrances lasts for a good amount of time too, so it is worth the price. I associate this scent with some good memories. I first tried this years ago, and I still wear it now. I get tired of many perfumes, but not this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 12:08:00 AM More reviews by thewindcries

I recently picked up a dirt cheap gift box of this stuff at a Semi-Annual sale.

I've been getting a lot of compliments about how I smell at work... which is nice because my normal fragrances fade right away because I'm constantly around paint and chemicals.

Love the summery smell... just be careful not to over spray. It does have staying power; just spray your pulse points and enjoy the smell. :)

The lotion is also really nice too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2007 2:16:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a light fruity-floral fragrance. I appreciate that it doesn't turn stinky on me or give me a headache. It's not unique, but it's pleasant and I like it, so I'll repurchase.
Top notes: bergamot, mandarin, green leaves, violet leaves, artemesia (armoise), juniper berry.
Middle notes: freesia, lily of the valley (muguet), neroli, peony.
Low notes: sandalwood, vetiver, musk, vanilla. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 11:32:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It smelled really metallic on my skin. I can't think of how else to describe it, but metallic is the word that keeps coming to mind. And synthetic. It was so odd! I've never had a perfume "turn" on my skin like that. I'm glad I tried this before I bought it because reading the reviews I thought I would love it. But that's what testers are for!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 10:56:00 PM More reviews by rach72tn

I've tried many perfumes and always come back to this one. This one receives the most compliments when I wear it too! I've seen a lot of reviews on here that say it has no staying power, but that isn't true for me. It lasts all day when I wear it. I started wearing this in high school, am 22 now and STILL just adore this fragrance. It's a very girly and flirty scent .. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by SilkySinner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I very much so like this perfume. It's 'medium' on me. not heavy and not light, but just right for fall and spring. It makes me feel very feminine.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by smcgraw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This had a sharp, synthetic, "perfumey" smell to it - reminded me of Avon perfumes. Great lasting power, but no thanks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2007 4:44:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

I really just dont care for this at all. It comes across as another fruity scent to me. I get a grapefruit note from this one. Its just not something I would care for. I would say try it and see for yourself.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the scent of this, but it doesn't last. It lasts about as long as an average body spray, not the lasting power of a perfume. It smells lightly floral and almost cucumber-y to me, which I don't mind. If this were a body spray, I wouldn't complain, but since I expect longer staying power from a perfume, I knocked this down a bit. I haven't tried layering with the lotion, so I don't know if that would help the scent last.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by jmcoco

The bottle it comes in is cute, but the fragrance is a little to adolescent for me. In my opinion it smells like something a 12 year old girl would wear.