April 19, 2014 | 1793 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Manipulator

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2005 10:02:00 AM More reviews by sushinutz20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My SIL gave this to me because it made her fine hair look greasy (She's had more success with Redken's Rough Paste). I have a pixie cut and my hair is coarse and thick. It is naturally curly. I used a tiny bit, rubbed it into my palms, and gently worked it into my hair; avoiding the roots. It smells pretty good, but the product did not add texture to my hair, nor did it create that piecy look.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2005 5:15:00 AM More reviews by gabygirl

Awful. Run of the mill product with 5X the price. Left my short, fine hair oily and without style. I also found it hard to get the right amount of product on my fingertips. Results were very blah. I would never recommend to someone with fine hair like mine, others use at your own risk of lost $$$.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2005 10:26:00 AM More reviews by diamondfemme

I no longer use this, as I've grown my hair out, but when I had a pixie cut, this was my favorite styling product. It was very versatile and my hair never felt too sticky. Smells nice, too, kind of like vanilla pudding.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2005 9:11:00 AM More reviews by livs03

I personaly didnt buy this for my self because I have long, angled hair, so this product isnt right for my cut. But I bought it for my mom, and she has a layered short bob, and she LOVES it to enhance her layers. This product gives her hair a piece-y, VERY STYILISH look. So Cute! And the scent is great! Can you say Pina Colada? Yummy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2005 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just got my hair cut to my shoulders with lots of texture...razored bob. I wanted something that would make my layers stand out and this did the trick. I accidentally put too much on once and looked like a greaseball, so please start with just a teeny bit and work your way up. :) I have very thick, course hair and this product is outstanding. I just love how funky it makes my hair look, not all straight and blah. It does help to give me a bit of volume as well. $16.95 for a tub of it is quite expensive but I see this lasting about 8 months to a year for me. Smells like coconuts.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by pixieXstix420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Super cute packaging! Made my hair in pin straight spikes..love this, it's just *sigh* too expensive..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2005 9:37:00 PM More reviews by MsMaggie

I got a jar of this @ ulta in the after christmas chearance- I got a pack of this putty, the shampoo- and a shave gell for 6 bucks. I was really thinking it was a deal for my boyfriend- a shampoo- and shave gell for 6 bucks??!! The putty was an afterthought- and I just threw it into my closet of shame.

Recently- I organized said closet of shame and found this. I decided to give it a shot- as I was recently introduced to the puttys & creams for defining my choppy razored bob. I LOVE IT! The first few times- I was like *MEH* but I think thats bc I used too much. Then I went to using too litle. Now I just swipe some off of the lid- and I am golden. I wish it had move hold- but overall- its good $hit. It is really easy to re-style my hair also- I use this in the morning & can really just run my fingers thru my hair & scrunch up in the crown area- and it looks like it did in the morning after styling it. Makes my thinnish hair feel really full, as well.

I was lemming the Kusco Murphy bedroom hair- but think this is a better option for me. Especially after the deal I got on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2005 5:11:00 PM More reviews by alison_wonderland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I have fine, curly hair and it really is my curls' best friend. They always look nice and defined and soft when I use this. And, of course, that's exactly what the quest is for if you have curls. I can't rave enough about it. Manipulator, I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2005 1:52:00 PM More reviews by littlebrownie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have short-medium length layered hair. This is great to enhance my layers! A little bit goes A LONG, LONG way!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by IlusionOrganica

A little of this stuff goes a loooong. I have a medium-to-short length shaggy, razored cut. I use this on my ends to A.) keep my straightened hair from looking too sleek, giving it a more funky look and B.) hold a flip in place when I decide to curl it outward. Honestly, I love it to death, it's my one must-have styling product. Washes out easily, leaves hair free and smelling clean.