October 21, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this stuff for a few years when I didn't know about more high end makeup. I bought it in a gunmetal type color and it was wonderful. It lasted for so long, I literally don't remember.

It was true to color and STILL one of the best liquid liners applying wise. Goes on smooth, doesn't smudge or run and dried very quickly. And this was when I had no idea how to apply eyeliner. I thought if I just tilted my head upward and had a steady hand, that'll do it. And with this liner, it actually DID. Grant it, I was around 17-18 then. (I'm 23, going on 24 now.)

It would last all day without any issues, it was my favorite eyeliner to use. It would glide in such a nice smooth thin line that's easily buildable.

I wouldn't rebuy because now I'm much more experienced with makeup and prefer to buy something more higher end.
Though this can compete with NYX.

Fantastic for beginners and anyone would wants a cheap, yet effective liquid liner on-the-go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

This is my favourite liquid eyeliner by far. First of all, it's super cheap - a mere $2 at Wal-Mart.
Anyways, the product inside is wonderful. Doesn't flake, goes on easily and smoothly, and you get a lot for your two bucks. I'm really impressed with this liner!
I love the brush, the fact that it moves and it just a piece of rubber. I think that this makes it much easier to apply. I use it to line my upper lash line and wing it out. Works great, though sometimes I have to go over so no streaks are visible.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by MrsNeonColorss

I liked it, but it was not as promising as I thought it would be. I got the blackest black, and it was shimmery and more grey than black. And the brush was terrible! Flimsy and small. The formal was a little to runny for me. This was my first liquid eyeliner and I wasn't impressed. Though I was disappointed with the color and brush, I liked that it didn't flake and smudge. If you plan to get this, be careful with your inner eye, it can run. Well Happy Makeup shopping! And thanks for reading!(:<3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

After many attempts at finding great liquid liners, I find myself constantly going back to this one. I find that most liquid liners doesn't go on smoothly but rather has a patchy appearance. This goes on very nice and for 1.99, you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Dannieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this at my Dep. Store for $2.99 CDN.. yes, $2.99!!
I love it.
The brush is fine and picks up a good amount of product.
A little watery though at first.. SO be careful around the inner corner of your eye because I got eyeliner in my eye the firt time round ;)

Dirt cheap, nice pigmentation, awesome brush.. Loving it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by michelleeex3

I always used pencil eyeliner to line my top lid, but I decided to try a liquid eyeliner and this was the one I used. It's very cheap, much like other NYC products. The brush is very long and awkward. I don't quite know how to explain it, but it feels very flimsy. Especially when I'm doing my left eye, it's so difficult! Anyway, after applying I wait for it to dry, and I notice that the color has already faded to a sort of gray. Also, after a few hours of wearing, it starts to crack in my inner corners. I wouldn't recommend this, but I guess you get what you pay for!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by crystalrhiannon

Well, my personal opinion is that the product its-self is amazing, but the applicator could use a bit of work, the brush on it is thin for me and I DO have a pretty shakey hand, so for me it's hard to use, but ALOT better than other liquid eyeliners i've used that cost at least 3x as much!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing!! _ love the formula, not too thick and not so thin & wet that it'll transfer to your upper lid. i've been wearing this on my top lod for like 9 hours, and no flakes or fading! the only thing that i kinda dislike is the brush. yeah, it's superprecise (reallly extremely thin) so you can create a thin line or thick line... but this also leaves room for mistakes if your hand is shaky like mine. overall great product though... great pigmentation & great price!! i will purchase again if i run out or it dries up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by prcsillusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This product really surprised me. Here's what I'll say: Great formula, but the packaging needs some improvement. I have extremely oily skin and it is unheard of for something to not smudge or crease or end up all over my eye with makeup, at least during the day. But this thing stays in place, does not move at all. I LOVE the formula. I will say the brush could use some improvement. It's really hard to get the line you want but once you do it's a wonderful product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by MGTester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this thinking it would be great, after hearing so many awesome reviews. Unfortunately, it's pretty terrible. Sure, it's got a cheap price tag, but I personally don't mind spending 2 more dollars on something of significantly higher quality. I think the things I did like about this is that it has lots of product, and the brush is very thin. Things I didn't like are: the brush is flimsy and makes for easy messups, it wasn't very dark, and the eyeliner flakes like nobody's business. Definetely not worth it. Seriously, it starts flaking within 10 minutes of application. I think I'll go back to Revlon Colorstay, thank you very much.