April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by EmmaDoll10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product two hours ago..I put it on as soon as I got home. It hasn't faded at all and i have a tendency to rub my eyes once and a while. It was like 3.19 or something like that. BEST PRICE I'VE EVER SEEN!! I really like it. I would prob buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by cedarnetwal

This is hands down the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. And for 2 dollars? Talk about awesome. This liner is a nice dark, pigmented black that doesn't transfer/smudge on my lids or anywhere. The brush is thin enough so I can be very precise with my line. I've read a lot of reviews that the liner flakes and comes off really easy--I have never had that problem. I will apply the liner at 6 in the morning and have it last (hardly any fading or smudging or anything) until late at night, honest. This will be the only liquid eyeliner I will purchase in the future--it seriously rocks, and the price cannot be beat!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Rubi0319

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just recently began to wear eyeliner due to a new haircut that draws attention to my eyes. I decided to try two NYC liquid eye liner and Kat Von D "Puro Amor". Guess which one I ended up returning? Kat Von D. I really liked how light the NYC eye liner felt, the brush gave me great precision and it last all day. I guess I'm lucky unlike the other users. I normally purchase my makeup at Sephora but I'm definetely going to start checking out drug stores makeup it isn't so bad. I love my eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by AtomicNony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this eyeliner because it was sooo cheap. I got mine in jet black. At first I did like it, i'm a sucker for liquid eyeliner and i had no problem applying this it applies very smoothly, but within an hour it starts to look very dry and it breaks and fades out, and i don't even rub my eyes. Will not puchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Great product found at the discount store. I bought 878A deep plum and like it Totally recommend for the price. My only wish is that it would last longer

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by glittergirl94

I got this eyeliner because I wanted something inexpensive. I tried it, and hated it. The application process was good. But the thing that just made me turn away was how it stayed on your lids. It was flaky and dry. Worst of all, I can feel it on my lids. It just feels heavy. I wouldn't buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 5:50:00 AM More reviews by kameelah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to liquid eyeliner.

I have extremely oily eyelids and the only type of eyeliner that will stick to them is liquid... even with primer and shadow on top, creams, gels, pencils, whatever... they all seem to smudge like crazy in the inner corner of my eyes.

I don't really like to spend crazy amounts of money on liquid eyeliners, so this drugstore brand is just perfect for me. What is it... like 2 bucks? Steaaaal. Plus, I've tried other liquid drugstore eyeliners (L'Oreal, Rimmel, Maybeline, etc.) and have been disappointed with their staying power. Maybe it's my oily eyelids (haha), but this eyeliner doesn't quickly flake on me like on others, but at the same time, it doesn't last forever (probably around 6 hours of good wear).

Many don't like the brush, but I actually prefer it to felt tips since it gives me more control and precision, although it is difficult to use at first. I find it glides on easily and easy to remove if I make a mistake, but it does take a tad bit longer to dry if you pile it on.

Overall, this is one of the staples in my makeup drawers and gives me a quick, defining and dramatic look in seconds. I suggest you try it if you have horribly oily eyelids like me and want something to stick to them :].

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The brush applicator SUCKS, this whole product is JUNK.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Ahlexa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the worst liquid liner I have ever used in my life. It goes on smooth, but by the time an hour or so goes by it is super dry to the point where you can see it actually breaking up. Then to top it off since it's broken up, it starts to fall below my eyes and on to my cheeks. I would never buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Echoelle

This is my new HG eyeliner! I was beginning to think that NOTHING would stay on my oily lids after using countless products, both HE and LE.

This stays on all day and is so easy to remove. It's colour payoff is very dark and pigmented (the black version) and it's served me better than any Bobbi brown or Mac eyeliner ever has!
Granted the brush takes some getting used to, but if you look down into a mirror it's perfect to just lay down on the upper lash line so its not a massive problem.

A lot of people have had trouble with flaking as well but I've never really had a problem with it. Maybe its because the liner adheres better on oily surfaces? My sister bought it when I raved to her about it and she hates it because of the flaking, but her skin is really dry so that might be a reason. For 3 its worth a shot either way!