November 24, 2014 | 1040 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by sammimo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I BOUGHT THE WRONG ONE!! I have purchased this product over and over again in black. this time i accidentally purchased pearlised black, ok no problem its 2 dollars i figured id try it well...... it's blue! oh well for the price i can go buy another for day to day and keep the pearlized black (a.k.a blue) for halloween

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Liquid eyeliners are not my thing. This one has pretty good pigmentation, is long lasting, and the applicator is actually completely fine. It does take a long time to dry and must be set with a powder shadow so it doesn't transfer. I've switched to gel and cream liners which dry faster and do not transfer, and have the same staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 6:57:00 AM More reviews by INOREDNET

Please keep in mind that the eyeliner costs a mere 2-3 bucks... and for the price, it's the best of it's kind! I've never had problems with flaking, and it lasts very long (and I have very oily skin). What I love is the brush applicator (which seems to be a hit or miss), it goes on smooth and makes it so much easier to create my wings! Just give it a little time to dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by DanneKate

Definitely preforms better than the $8 Covergirl liquid eyeliner I was using before, it isn't watery and gives a bold line with straight edges. For the money it's perfect ($2!), I think next time I want to try another brand considering the brush is so long that it's hard to be precise. It also takes longer than some brands to dry. I will probably end up coming back to NYC because of of the inability to find anything better for under $10.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice black, but very hard to apply from the package. Messy and easy to make mistakes. It takes a while to dry too. But it does have good staying power. And id doesn't cost very much.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by SeeCaseyPlay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This liner works really well for the most part. It's really easy to apply, lasts all day but is still easy to remove. One con of this product is that it takes a little while to dry, so it might smudge on you. But overall it's great quality and super inexpensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hadn't tried a liquid liner prior to this one and now I'm hooked. This is a terrific product. It's easy to apply, the packaging is good and the color lasted all night. This is a definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this stuff for a few years when I didn't know about more high end makeup. I bought it in a gunmetal type color and it was wonderful. It lasted for so long, I literally don't remember.

It was true to color and STILL one of the best liquid liners applying wise. Goes on smooth, doesn't smudge or run and dried very quickly. And this was when I had no idea how to apply eyeliner. I thought if I just tilted my head upward and had a steady hand, that'll do it. And with this liner, it actually DID. Grant it, I was around 17-18 then. (I'm 23, going on 24 now.)

It would last all day without any issues, it was my favorite eyeliner to use. It would glide in such a nice smooth thin line that's easily buildable.

I wouldn't rebuy because now I'm much more experienced with makeup and prefer to buy something more higher end.
Though this can compete with NYX.

Fantastic for beginners and anyone would wants a cheap, yet effective liquid liner on-the-go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

This is my favourite liquid eyeliner by far. First of all, it's super cheap - a mere $2 at Wal-Mart.
Anyways, the product inside is wonderful. Doesn't flake, goes on easily and smoothly, and you get a lot for your two bucks. I'm really impressed with this liner!
I love the brush, the fact that it moves and it just a piece of rubber. I think that this makes it much easier to apply. I use it to line my upper lash line and wing it out. Works great, though sometimes I have to go over so no streaks are visible.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by MrsNeonColorss

I liked it, but it was not as promising as I thought it would be. I got the blackest black, and it was shimmery and more grey than black. And the brush was terrible! Flimsy and small. The formal was a little to runny for me. This was my first liquid eyeliner and I wasn't impressed. Though I was disappointed with the color and brush, I liked that it didn't flake and smudge. If you plan to get this, be careful with your inner eye, it can run. Well Happy Makeup shopping! And thanks for reading!(:<3