July 29, 2014 | 1220 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by aniqaliah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Can't live without this. I've tried lots of sunscreen but all of them makes me greasy and sometimes break me out but this is the only sunscreen that absorb into my skin quite quickly and not greasy at all. Definitely my HG sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Anza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing. Disappears into skin, dry to the touch (as it says) pretty much instantly, and does not make my skin greasy. Even after a full day of wear I forget that I'm wearing sunscreen. No reason not to wear SPF 45 every day now!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by pepamint

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this sunblock as my partner and I were going on a beach holiday and he absolutely hates applying sunblock. He claims it makes him feel sticky, oily, dirty..

So after seeing the "Dry-Touch' on the label, i bought it just like that.

No regrets! My partner tried it and found it quite acceptable! (In fact, during his last outing with his mates Down Under, and they kept borrowing it from him!).

For me, I only use it when i go to the pool or on beach holidays, which means no make up at all, just the sunscreen. Even though it doesn't say "Face & Body" i still used it on my face. Despite having really sensitive and acne prone skin, I'm happy to report that it doesn't cause any irritation or breakouts.

For those who have breakouts from using this product, maybe you didn't to remove the sunscreen from face properly...my beautician told me all sunscreen Must be removed with makeup remover...

I'm also not sure why so many people are attempting to use it on face as a daily sunscreen when it doesn't say for "Face and Body". For daily use, i prefer to use a sunblock specifically for face...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by oatmealandhoney

OW! I bought this because of all the good reviews as far as keeping oily skin matte, etc. but I've had it on for exactly 1 1/2 hrs and I haven;t been able to STOP thinking about my face- it keeps stinging and feeling irritated!
I didn't think I used to be so sensitive to chemicals, although my skin is combo and acne-prone, but for the last 6 months or so I have only used fragrance-free things on my face, and I think by eliminating such things, I've become more sensitive to them over time (this is a good thing I think).
So, while I was really hoping for a nice face sunscreen, I cannot tolerate the combo of chemicals and fragrance for sure, and this will be going straight back to the store.
Back to my Blue Lizard face, which neither irritates my skin nor breaks me out, although it is slightly heavier feeling then I would like.
UPDATE: So after about 3 hours it stopped hurting, and the finish was pretty nice, so I decided to give it one more go the next day- BAD idea! Once again, the intense feeling of irritation, and when I stepped outside into the sun and 85 degree heat with it- it burned worse! Felt like my skin was burning instead of being protected!
Oh and for all you oily gals out there, I thought this has a more oily sheen as the day goes on, I was not impressed with the "dry toch"ness of it- whereas Blue Lizard has zinc oxide which is drying (but not too much so), and really does control the oil and sheen, even after a full day out in the sun! FYI!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by coucoune

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This used to be my favorite product but I have found something better, less toxic. This product delivers great UV protection and the texture is great, doesn't leave skin oily at all and provides a satiny touch. It's perfect for the body. I have used it on my face before and it made me break out. I find that the scent is too strong and if when I put it on my face, I have to be really careful around the eyes because it stings; it sometimes ran in my eyes a bit too. I wouldn't buy again but it is a great innovation in suncare.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by LemonCitron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot BELIEVE I have found a sunscreen that doesn't make me break out. I really had given up hope. Great GREAT product and I will use this forever. *fist pumps*

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by 623online

I have used this product for several years now and it's one of the best daily sunscreens I've found for acne-prone, oily skin. It might cause a breakout here or there but more or less it disappears into the skin amazingly, all the way up to the SPF 70. Don't expect a lot of moisturizing but you get a bit. Also, it's quite affordable and easy to grab at the drugstore!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by lucrecia87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GREAT PRODUCT
goes on smooth . does not make face shiny at all
makes the skin soft and matte ...has a very soft scent
i love it..i did not feel any burning around my eyes ...no irritation..great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 4:35:00 AM More reviews by tgdlove

Really, really great is basically how I can descrive this in 3 words. :) I got this in a pack of 2 PLUS a Neutrogena lip balm with SPF for $15 at Costco. Absolutley amazing deal considering they stand around $13-$15 for one bottle at drugstores. I like to keep my complexion fair so I use sunscreen summer-winter. This one bottle lasts forever! There is a lot of product in there. A tiny bit goes a long way. Dry to the touch finish makes my foundation look better also! Does not have a strong smell, and the formula doesn't burn my face, though I have very sensitive skin, this doesn't sting my face at all. Will definatly repurchase. I've tried many, many sunscreens, but this one is superior to all of them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this sunscreen! I especially love that it isn't greasy at all and it absorbs very quickly. I haven't used it on my face yet so I don't know if this will break me out but I will continue to use it on my body. I will definitely repurchase.