November 27, 2014 | 944 users online

Lip Gloss - Philosophy - Red Kiss Me Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2005 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ehakkinen

neither bad nor good. wouldn't buy again though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2004 8:29:00 PM More reviews by shelby1123

I do love the smell, texture and the tint - it keeps my chapped-prone lips moisturized and gives them a nice color too when I'm out jogging in the cold. I'll definitely buy it again but perhaps I'll get the tube next time as it'll be easier to bring around. I'm giving it a 4 bacause of the packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2004 8:14:00 PM More reviews by lovekitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Just horrible. I love Philosphy's products, but... ugh! Colored vaseline with a strange bitter taste/smell. Reminds me more of aspirin or vitamins than citrus!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 2:52:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although I probably wont repurchase and I gave this fairly poor "scores" I dont hate it...I just dont think its worth the price and for me not worth the effort. The tube is really hard for me to squeeze. That sounds stupid but it hurt my hand trying to put enough pressure on it. It doesnt smell great...kind of like plastic and chemicals. It really lacks pigment. Its not red, its not berry, its a very light almost clear pink color. I will use it up and it would be nice for just gloss days and to use over lips filled in entirely with lip liner but I could use clear for that also and my beloved Dr Pepper lip smacker gives the same color but deeper and witha nice scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2004 10:29:00 PM More reviews by swt_mimi

I absolutely love this because it provides enough moisture for my super chapped lips that last for hours. I have really pale lips and the red tint didn't show up on me either. This cost $14 here in Canada but I don't need a lot to get the job done and plus, this works as a great lipgloss. I also love the light citrusy scent of this product and I plan on getting the three kiss me lip balms set. I have a feeling this is going to become my HG...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2004 11:09:00 AM More reviews by prettiedup

Meh. It's all right, but not for $10. What's that about? It gives enough shine, hint of color if I'm running errands or whatever. But I agree with other posters here that said NYC's Cherry gloss is just as, if not better, than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2004 9:29:00 PM More reviews by mariannek

This is glorified vaseline. It doesn't add much color to my medium lips and it has no staying power. It's a fun, chic product but the quality is low. I won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2004 8:29:00 PM More reviews by mtview

I hated the smell and the color was too light for my pigmented lips. I get more color from lipsmacker. Ended up tossing it in the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2004 7:04:00 PM More reviews by gmg0423

I love this lip gloss as an easy daywear gloss. It is non-sticky so my hair doesn't get stuck to my lips and I love the slightly citrus smell. The color goes on much lighter than it looks in the pot, but still gives a slightly rosy hue--very natural and extremely easy to apply. Would def reccommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2004 11:37:00 PM More reviews by mc716

I got this in the tube form and find it convenient to carry around. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I actually really like the smell of this balm (citrusy). The red tint makes my lips look nice, but natural. Also, I do feel this is like a balm - my lips feel moisturized. I'll have to wait and see how this holds up in the winter though.