July 28, 2014 | 1174 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Feria Haircolor

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive used every box dye. Seriously. I just keep coming back to this. I love the color. I think its called diamond. Extra light natural blonde. It really is the most natural looking blonde ive ever used. No yellow or orange, perfect baby blonde. Everyone keeps saying it dries out hair. To me, it does...sure, but no more than any other hair dye. When I was a redhead I used this fairly often. I actually dont detest any hair dyes out there, theyre all pretty much the same. Some run darker, some smell gosh awful, some are drippy some pull red. I think ferias biggest downfall is that it does not cover greys. I used this twice for mum in caramel kiss, a lovely shade, but it faded on her greys within a week. So I recommend preference for that. Anyway, if you want a nice blonde, try this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Shawntae

Run. I too read bad reviews for L'Oreal Feria, but not everyone is going to like the same thing so I decided to try it for myself. I choose black. Not with a blue or purple hue. Just black. Simple enough. I have dark hair naturally but had a auburn color when I started. I expected some color to show through. It would be covered when I redyed my hair black. No biggie. Well, after I followed the instructions my results were great. My hair was black. Just what I wanted. A few places showed my previous auburn, but I had expected this. I work for a professional haircare company so I use nothing but sulfate free shampoos, and have healthy hair. I know how to take care of my hair, and I have never had a problem with coloring my hair. Until now. Every shampoo since I colored my hair has washed out more and more color. My hair is now just a few shades darker than the color I started with. I contacted L'Oreal about my problem. I was told that they had no explanation and apologized. No offer to send me another color line, coupon for another product, not a damn thing. I should have put ketchup on my $10 and eaten it, at least then it wouldn't have been a total waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by missd1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my top @ home dyes. I love how the color comes out and looks. I love that all the colors are so beautiiful. I have probably used 75% of the shades Feria offers and yes it smells bad but the end result is so worth it. My fav color belongs to this brand and no one seems able to match that color not even in the salon.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by yajuwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I dyed my hair with 21 starry night , which is the darkest color. It is a hair color that should fade gradually, I know. The thing I really hate to see my bath tub full of bluish gray water for about three weeks. I bought this to cover previous dyed light ash brown, it did the job. But only one week after, my hair was about a medium to dark ash brown already. Color is not my first concern, really. The reason keeps me stay away from this product as far as I can is that it left my hair fragile and super dry. Usually, any damage due to hair color recovers in about one month, but for this time, it didn't. I cut 8 inches of hair because of this. Save your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Chrissy2131

I used the Brilliant Bordeaux color. I love the color and think it did look like the color on the box. It did dry out my hair a little but that's to be expected with any color. I usually go to the salon's that use aveda products which are more gentle. But I've used this color a couple times when I'm being more budget conscious. I liked it but am still looking, hoping I can find a box color someday that does less damage, like aveda does because it would be a lot cheaper than going to the salon!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I got this in Medium Cool Tortoise Brown T63. Even my roots looked medium brown (with naturally soft black hair, my hair goes reddish when I dye it).
I like how shimmery&"multi-faceted" the colour is. The conditioner in the package was great. I could see that it did add some shine everytime I used it.

*UPDATE*
It's been a month, and now my hair is brassy light GINGER brown. My hair is literally ginger-brown, no kidding. It even look red-gold blonde in the sun and I hate it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by MzSunkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried almost every hair dye line from the drugstore and Sally's Beauty Supply. I've been dying my hair for like 10 years now and Feria is my all time fav. I always like trying new things and shades but have come to realize my hair looks and feels the best whenever I use this dye. Some say it's bad for ur hair, but my hair is always healthy looking/feeling after using it. The brown shades truely do shimmer and sparkle which is why I love it, alot of dark dye's will give u shiney hair but it will be 1 flat color, Feria gives u gorgeous dimension. It smells great for a dye and the conditioner is so nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by GlamourGirl528

By far Feria is my FAVORITE at home hair dye. Ive been using Jet black and its gorgeous!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by stephdodt

Gorgeous colors, fades quicker than any other boxed hair dye I've tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by pepeleru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ugh! Worst home hair dye ever!! I usually use Preference or Excellence and have done everything from bleaching to darkening with Loreal products with great results, esp given the price and the fact its drugstore dye. Feria was on sale and the box colours looked so pretty I decided to go for it. Big fat huge freaking mistake. Dried the absolute s*#t out of my hair, made it a crazy orangey blonde colour, the conditioner was also crap and didn't moisturize my hair at all. I had to use a chelating treatment the next morning to remove some of the dye and ran to the store (with a hat on) and bought my tried and true Preference. Voila! Gorgeous hair colour again, even DH loves the colour (medium blonde type colour from a super duper dark shade)m much better conditioner too. I cracked up writing this review because an ad came on the tv saying how Feria was voted best dye by consumers! Which ones?! Lol . Will never ever ever buy again.