April 19, 2014 | 1792 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by VegasStar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This toner is ok. I like that it's gentle and doesn't sting or irritate the skin. It doesn't seem to do much for my skin as far as tone and clarity, though, which is why I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by makeup_lover6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have VERY sensitive skin that reacts easily with most harsh toners/cleansers out there, but this one is very gentle and doesnt cause irritation while still doing its job of cleaning your skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by liltweety

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ihave been using this fpr over a year and i wont use anything else. alcohol free is the way to go!!! other toners make my skin tight and dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by hazelnut87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Mm'k so I'm going to go ahead and break it down for ya! This toner works. . . well I suppose that depends on what your definition of "works" is riiight? This toner effectively gets out that dirt/grime thats hiding in your little pores. It will get it ALL out and your skin will feel amazingly clean! I tried this for the first time about 6 months ago, and I have to admit I was a little skeptical about it actually working without any ALCOHOL(which is what is used in most toners). So anyway, it works woderfully! Just squirt enough of the toner onto the cotton ball-- if a stream starts to form, that's too much! :) Rub the face and neck gently, and let it dry before you put on any moisturizers or makeup. If you do this on a daily basis, your skin will be in much better condition than those who need alcohol based toners. Some people have the tendency to overwash/tone/etc. If that works for them, well that's fabulous! But i used to BE one of those people, and it wasn't until I discovered my oily face was oily because I was scrubbin' my face dry, so my face just kept pumpin even more oil out there to combat the dryness. So at least try this toner (u know it won't dry out the skin, and u know it's an effective cleanser for the dirt and debris that's down in ya faaaace). Don't expect any froo froo bottles or for it to minimize your pores or for it to even your skintone. But that's what pore minimizer creams and serums are for, right?!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by goodnightluck

UPDATE: this product was the source of redness/breakouts. Will not use agian. This is an okay product. It doesn't really have any "good for your skin" ingredients but does it's job at removing any traces of cleanser, makeup, or oil. But in terms skin tone/pore size this toner doesn't really do much (most likely because it is so cheap). The fragrance is nice, which is a plus, and it doesn't sting or make my face red. Just leaves it clean feeling. It has kind of soapy consistency which is a bit strange. Would only buy again if I really needed a cost effective option.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Punkeh

Good toner, though it leaves that squeaky feeling on your face but I like it. If you hate that kind of residue, don't buy this. I haven't noticed if my pores are noticeably smaller but it cools my face and it feels great. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Cherry_blossom

I love this toner! It is inexpensive and alcohol-free. Prior to this, i have been using Aveeno Positively Radiant toner, which is also alcohol-free. While the Aveeno is not bad at all, I found that it did leave a sticky/filmy residue, more fragranced, and contains less product than Neutrogena for about the same price. I have converted to this Neutrogena toner, and my skin has been very happy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Jmberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very good, basic toner that doesn't strip my skin or cause any irritation. I don't use this everyday. I switch cleansers alot and mainly use this to make sure that whatever I'm using is removing my makeup. For that, it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by cupidger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite drugstore toner. It doesn't sting or burn like some toner ( my cheek area is very sensitive). With the price, it is well worth to last me a few months.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by kanzen

I like how it is alcohol free and very gentle on my skin. But it takes very long to dry out and makes my skin sticky afterward. I don't see to gain any benefit from it. So i won't repurchase it unless I find no other toner that suit me.