April 16, 2014 | 1014 users online

Lip Treatments - MAC - Lip Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by lrinke218

I have the squeeze tube and have been very pleased with it. The packaging is more convenient and sanitary than the pot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by carriespooner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

How have I not tried this before?

I love it. It is especially good to use before the Pro Longwear lip colors since they are a tad drying.

I love how soft it the conditioner is. It's not waxy at all. It's so great before bed.

The MA mentioned that it's also terrific for cuticles.

I'd repurchase. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by crossan5

I love this product! it conditions my lips and makes them look plump and soft. I would say the only downfall would be is its in a pot, would be nice if it was in a tube, for hygienic reasons. Definitely, repurchase this item again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by helloalana

Before using this, I was using all sort of lip blam etc - vaseline, chapstick, camex etc. Then i read a review of this product in the magazine - it was such a good review and i had to get one for myself!!! i have dry lips at times and i dont wear lipstick (lipgloss ocassionally but no matter what lipgloss u wear, it'll look horrible if ur lips are dry in the first place!).

I went and got myself this MAC lipbalm at Singapore (priced at $21-duty free) - mine u the lady at the airport wasnt that helpful anyway. At first i tot this lip balm was a bit oily but after it sets, its as if its not there but it still get the job done. u feel ur lips very moisturised and smooth...... unbelievable....even better, wear it before u go to sleep, the next morning, u could really see and feel the difference!!!

i bought mine in January 09 and i've used half a stick already!!!! (if only it comes in a bigger size!!)

packaging wise - small and easy to carry around. Though the lid could be make more secure (i carry mine around in my handbag and there's cracks on the lid - no idea how it happened as well).

price wise - well, it gets the job done like it says so..surprisingly better than vaseline!!! havent use any other lip balm since this one. A must have in every girl's handbag!!!!!

The only thing that MAC should improve on this product is the black cover/cap. Its very fragile. It chips easily which is only a matter of time before i will not be able to screw shut the cap. Happens to me with my first MAC lip balm and same thing is happening too with my second lip balm. MAC ought to make the cap more durable - afterall, the item will be in the handbag knocking against all the other items in the bag!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this lip conditioner at the CCO for about $10. I think it retails for $14 at MAC stores. I think this lip conditioner is pretty good. It moisturizes for a lot longer than most chapsticks.. a good 5-6 hrs assuming you don't eat during that time period. Anyway, it smells like vanilla. My one gripe is that it comes in a tub. I know there is a version that comes in a tube, but it wasn't at the CCO, and I didn't want to pay $14 for it. I figure I will leave it at home and probably use a lipbrush or a spatula to get the product out. Anyway, I thought $10 was even pricy for a lip balm, but I'm not a big lipstick girl (I don't wear lipstick all day every day) and you can't keep piling on lipstick and more lipstick all day long.. but you can put on this lip conditioner over and over if needed and it won't make your lips look overly done or accentuate flakes like lipstick can. Anyway, I love this lip conditioner. I can see myself using it at night to prep my lips for the morning. I will probably rebuy if i finish the whole tub. It takes me awhile to finish makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by missdollymix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My Holy Grail! This stuff is really great! My lips were chapped before I bought this and once I did, within a couple of days my dry lips went away and were really soft. I would use this underneth my lipstick if I wore it, or alone and every night before bed. Like most people, I am not too keen on the pot as it holds bacteria, I just make sure my hands are clean before I use it. I haven't tried any of the tinted ones, but from hearing so many good reviews I think I may try them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by jackieloveee

I got this as a sample and it was really nice, it made my lips fell really smooth.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by jessicaho

I hope we're all on the same page here, but we're obviously not, since some reviews are for the pot conditioner and for the tube conditioner. There's a separate review section for the tube one, this review is for the pot one.

This was my first MAC conditioner (yes, I decided to be a balm snob now, too) and it really didn't help much at all except give a shiny gleam to my lips. The peelies were still on my lips, so I switched to the tube one, which is much better. I won't repurchase the pot one since I discovered the tube one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by jetera21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have extremely dry, peeling, chapped lips all the time. After watching a review from Scandalous Beauty, I decided to try it. I really like it, but the price is a little too much for lip balm. But you don't need that much and there's alot in the pot. I like the scent and it's very conditioning.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 11:04:00 AM More reviews by evaglam

Conditions lips, gives you a hint of color and provides SPF protection. Really great product. A bit pricey and package isn't great since you have to dip your finger in the pot, but I like it so much that I readily overlook those things.