Wet 'n' Wild #666 liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this lip liner - have been using it for years and have stocked up during BOGO events. For me this is about half shade darker than my natural lip color and works as a liner for the majority of my lipsticks except when I go super-dark and need a darker lip liner. I think the formulation is great for the price and though this is not a long-wear product it does last for several hours. For the price I think everyone should give it a try!

Was not impressed with this cult classic lipliner. Like some reviewers, I found it very dark & it was crazy obvious with the more neutral lipsticks/glosses I wear. Oh, well....It was less then a buck :-)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

after reading the reviews i expected a 'your lips but better' color. not so for me. this was more of a dark liner for when i'd like to do plums and darker lippies. long lasting tho and great quality...but definately not a natural color if that's what your hoping for. but if your looking for a liner to pair w/ darker lippies..this would be perfect.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Like the reviewer below, I found this way too dark. On my light olive skin, this liner turned out to be a dark plum. There was also a shimmer to it that I didn't like.
Fomula wise, I didn't find it too dry. I prefer the #712 liner to this one, which looks much more your-lips-but-better on me.

This is supposed to be a universally flattering shade - like an inexpensive version of MAC Spice lipliner. I have a mediim olive skin tone and I still feel like this looks too dark on me. I wish it were just a tad lighter, maybe a bit less of the rose hue and a little more neutral. This liner cannot compare with MAC Spice or any other department store liner, but for the price, I always have one lying around. It actually isn't too bad when used like a lipstain - use to fill in the entire lip, blot, then dilute with plenty of lipbalm. I do that when I want my lipcolor to last most of the day without having to reapply.

i love lipliners i use them everyday. i heard rave reviews on here so i went and bought it. it was soo bad... lipliner with so much metallic shimmer? looked cheap and plus it was waayyy to dark.. people on here said it was like a natural color.. not even close. dont waste ur money

this has a metallic sheen and is dark. Not very usable, in my opinion.

I read this lipliner was similar to MAC spice, so i wanted to check it out. i had used about five years ago and liked the dramatic effect it had on my medium brown skin tone. Now that i'm using it again, i think i'd rather go buy MAC lipliner. The color is perfect, not too red or pink or plum, but the texture is drying and unmanageable. what do you expect for a buck, though.

This is dark chocolate brown on my pigment-less lips. Not what I expected at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

After reading all the great reviews I hunted this one down at Walgreens. For me it's just an okay lip liner. It's darker than I hoped it would be, and it's not very natural looking on me, it makes me look a little matronly. I suspect that this color does go with quite a few things, but since almost all of my lip colors are lighter, I just don't wear it very often. Sometimes I layer it under light glosses to brighten it up a little but once this very long pencil runs out I probably won't buy it again.

Popular Lip Liners