Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

4.3

Talc, Zinc Stearate, c12-15 alkyl octanoate, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, lauroyl lysine, acrylates copolymer, pentaerythrityl, tetraoctanoate, farnesylacetate, farnesol, bisabolol, pathenyl triacetate, BHT, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 3/30/2010 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This was my first bronzer ever :) I'm very happy with it, it gives you a nice subtle bronzey look

on 3/26/2010 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I liked this bronzer but ended up returning it after a few days. I guess I'm not much of a bronzer chick, I prefer bright spring-y shades (i.e., Bobbi Brown Peony)! Bronze Goddess Soft Matte creates a pretty, sunny tan that's definitely not orange-y or fake looking. It had no scent that I could detect and applied matte with somewhat of a sheer finish but that's a plus when applying bronzer. The pan is huge for the price, I think it's definitely worth it if bronzers are your thing!! :)

on 3/25/2010 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Thsi was the first bronzer I ever used. I bought this in 9th grade. BUT I must say, this is an awesome product that started my love of bronzers. It is a hugh compact that lasts a while and the freebee brush is actually GOOD!! I only wish this bronzer compact had a mirror.... but I LOVE this product and would definately continue to buy this for years to come.

on 3/23/2010 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Every woman needs this. The compact will last you a long time and you barely have to worry about touching it up throughout the day. I love this stuff! The color is great too.

on 3/12/2010 9:19:00 PM

I love this bronzer (:. Makes me look healthy and glowy !

on 3/12/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I'm very pale so I have always been afraid of bronzers but this one seems to be perfect for me. It isn't too dark or orange and it's very buildable. I have the soft matte one which came in a palette with rose wood and nude rose blush. I use it with the nude rose blush and it's very soft and natural looking.
Even though it says matte there is some sparkle in the pan. I don't see it when I apply it though so I don't really get why there is any. I'm only using this for contouring so I'm sure it will last quite a while but I will definitely repurchase because it's so hard to find bronzers that work for me.

on 3/9/2010 12:35:00 PM

Quite simply my HG bronzer. I've been using it for years now and have yet to find another bronzer that compares. It's the color. No orange undertones or overtones for that matter. It's a red-bronze and that's exactly what I need. Yeah, I still keep trying new bronzers each year but always come back to this one. Everyone should at least try it. I have yet to see anyone it doesn't look good on.

on 3/9/2010 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this bronzer. Purchased twice already. Gives a nice glow to my olive skin. Has just enough shimmer.

on 3/8/2010 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I'm on my fifth EL Bronze Goddess! I've had it with shimmer, without shimmer, loose, pressed - you name it! I've shared it with my daughters, they've stolen it from me, I've replaced it, given some as gifts, you get the picture. I adore Bronze Goddess - it works on everyone of every skintone!

on 2/27/2010 12:31:00 AM

This used to be my favorite bronzer when i worked for EL, i also self tanned at that time and this bronzer worked nicely to smooth out my skin, its obviously too orange for my fair unself tanned skin now. I has fine barely noticible shimmer in the pan, but on me it didnt look like i had sparkles on my face, which i liked, i also tried the Elizabeth Arden bronzer and that one was very shimmery and sparkly. The Bronze Goddess did not ever turn orange or streaky on me in humidity, and had long lasting power, i would also sometimes while at work behind the counter apply my bronzer to the tops of my feet and legs if i was wearing a skirt that day, it lasted without transfering to the hem of my skirt. It also didnt ever irritate my sensitive skin, or dry it out, but at that time(2005) my skin wasnt as sensitive as it is today, and i think using the EL products sensitized my skin and gave me chemical burns, i had seen this happen to alot of my EL customers, they have ALOT of bad stuff in their skin creams like for one FORMALDEHYDE! I did not know this until a customer complained b/c of her chemical burns from using one of the anti-wrinkle creams, she threatened to sue the store and the company, i dont know what came of this. I also developed dermatitis and burns on my hands from demonstrating the products, i didnt know that was causing this until i quite, and stopped using the products. I also witnessed in front of my own eyes a fellow co-worker at another counter try on her hand an EL product and watched as her hand turned bright red and itchy! Be careful and investigate the ingredients before you buy and test if you can, and of course read reviews on MUA!! Anyway this is a good bronzer, Bonne Belle is quite similar to this.