Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

4.3

Talc, Zinc Stearate, c12-15 alkyl octanoate, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, lauroyl lysine, acrylates copolymer, pentaerythrityl, tetraoctanoate, farnesylacetate, farnesol, bisabolol, pathenyl triacetate, BHT, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 4/4/2010 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I keep trying - and tossing - bronzers because I am pale with rosacea and the color always clashed with my natural skin tone. But THIS is the very first bronzer that blends in beautifully. Very soft, doesn't skip or blotch and comes witha great brush and huge compact. Plus the EL website has some great instructions on how to apply a bronzer - which was probably my mistake in the first place. Now I look like I have healthy color without shine and blotches!!

on 3/30/2010 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This was my first bronzer ever :) I'm very happy with it, it gives you a nice subtle bronzey look

on 3/26/2010 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I liked this bronzer but ended up returning it after a few days. I guess I'm not much of a bronzer chick, I prefer bright spring-y shades (i.e., Bobbi Brown Peony)! Bronze Goddess Soft Matte creates a pretty, sunny tan that's definitely not orange-y or fake looking. It had no scent that I could detect and applied matte with somewhat of a sheer finish but that's a plus when applying bronzer. The pan is huge for the price, I think it's definitely worth it if bronzers are your thing!! :)

on 3/25/2010 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Thsi was the first bronzer I ever used. I bought this in 9th grade. BUT I must say, this is an awesome product that started my love of bronzers. It is a hugh compact that lasts a while and the freebee brush is actually GOOD!! I only wish this bronzer compact had a mirror.... but I LOVE this product and would definately continue to buy this for years to come.

on 3/23/2010 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Every woman needs this. The compact will last you a long time and you barely have to worry about touching it up throughout the day. I love this stuff! The color is great too.

on 3/12/2010 9:19:00 PM

I love this bronzer (:. Makes me look healthy and glowy !

on 3/12/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I'm very pale so I have always been afraid of bronzers but this one seems to be perfect for me. It isn't too dark or orange and it's very buildable. I have the soft matte one which came in a palette with rose wood and nude rose blush. I use it with the nude rose blush and it's very soft and natural looking.
Even though it says matte there is some sparkle in the pan. I don't see it when I apply it though so I don't really get why there is any. I'm only using this for contouring so I'm sure it will last quite a while but I will definitely repurchase because it's so hard to find bronzers that work for me.

on 3/9/2010 12:35:00 PM

Quite simply my HG bronzer. I've been using it for years now and have yet to find another bronzer that compares. It's the color. No orange undertones or overtones for that matter. It's a red-bronze and that's exactly what I need. Yeah, I still keep trying new bronzers each year but always come back to this one. Everyone should at least try it. I have yet to see anyone it doesn't look good on.

on 3/9/2010 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this bronzer. Purchased twice already. Gives a nice glow to my olive skin. Has just enough shimmer.

on 3/8/2010 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I'm on my fifth EL Bronze Goddess! I've had it with shimmer, without shimmer, loose, pressed - you name it! I've shared it with my daughters, they've stolen it from me, I've replaced it, given some as gifts, you get the picture. I adore Bronze Goddess - it works on everyone of every skintone!

Popular Bronzers