April 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lip Treatments - Nuxe - Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm with Honey and Precious Oils

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by pandabear5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is pricey, but a pot should last a year. You don't need a lot of it and it stays put. If I put it on before bed, when I wake up in the morning, it's like I just put it on. Leaves a matte finish. It looks very natural over a lip stain.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by nb55

You need to rub this balm a little bit between your fingers to warm it up a little bit so it will be absorbed. It is an excellent balm to apply before bed because it will stay on and by morning your lips will be completely hydrated. It does last a long time and if you work it out to price per use it is not all that expensive. Worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Marianthoula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I forgot I had this! I bought it on a whim and used it for about 1 year. I even put some in a smaller plastic container and kept it in my bag.

It would moisturize my lips beautifully. It had a great smell, but somehow the smell changed after about 3 months into something sweet but indescribable.

The bad part is that after about 1 year of use, it started smelling a little acrid and I dared not use it any longer on my lips. I had about half the jar left, so I used it to soften my cuticles. I must add that I always dipped CLEAN fingers and never dipped them twice (you know, jar->lips->jar again).
It is really bad, because I didn't buy it cheap and it lasted so little. For that little time it did a very good job, though.

Now I am using a noname beeswax product made in a local monastery. It is the absolute BEST and dirt-cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by kristalov

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this lip product! It stays on without being sticky, protects, and is super moisturizing. Everything I am looking for in a lip balm. I will definitely be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 6:28:00 AM More reviews by donatela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent lip treatment! I had lip blisters and my pharmacist initially gave me a pharmaceutical treatment but I didn't like its ingredients (cancer and petroleum in a tube). When looking for something more natural, this balm caught my eye and along with another natural ingredient based product really helped me to recover from blisters within a week! It does have a waxy texture, but I don't mind since it does its job. I got used of it now. It makes a great base for thick lipsticks too. Also, I found another use: I put some in my runny nose when I caught a cold. Its waxy texture prevented my nose from getting red and chapped! Def my HG lip balm!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by annasol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lip Cream. It really feeds your lips when they are dry. THE smell of THE Cream is great as well kind of orangey pomplemousse smell. It is not easy to find in THE netherlands in shop but worth it to buy through e bay in France. I bought it after reading these raviing reviews and all of you are right ! Only minus is THE packaching not very handy to apply quickly when you are walking or busy with your hands. i understand nuxe has Reve de Miel stick for your lips NOw but I do not know it this is THE Same as this Cream. can imagine that stick has different effect on your lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 4:46:00 AM More reviews by cocomotion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dont have super dry lips but this lip balm made them flaky and extra dry. It has an artificiall strong scent and flavour, very waxy texture and yellow tent that doesn't look good at all. it is in a jar which mans you must use your finger to scope the product out. it is also 6 times more expensive than my regular Labillo milk & honey which is ten times better. I sayscent

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

I've tried so many lip treatment over the years that I've lost count. From the very cheap to the very expensive, they all felt like "snobbish petrolium gelly" on me with no long term effects. Usually, after 30 min. they disapear completely. I put this one on last night and could still feel the moisture in the morning. Amazing! This balm goes on thick and leaves a matte finish. It's a treatment, not a gloss. It may be a bit on the expansive side for some but a little goes a long way and it will take a while before you get to the bottom of the jar. I can't believe I'm getting so excited about a lip balm but this winter my lips felt so bad I regret not purshasing this one sooner. The reasons I gave it a 4 instead of 5 are first, the glass jar. I will not risk putting it in my purse. I nice little compact would be great. Second, the smell and taste, wich are great, don't last. Truly, for me, this is the best ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by gale2509

After a shaky start! I couldn't quite get on with the very matte finish, it doesn't appear at first to be very moisturizing. However, after about 15 mins I was surprised to find it had made my lips much softer. It smells divine, kinda reminds me of chocolate orange although the ingredients list of honey, shea butter, plant oils and grapefruit essence means it doesn't actually contain any orange anything?! I am currently 4mths pregnant though so not sure my olfactory senses can be trusted! After a week or so of daily use I was definitely sold on this product, my lips which had previously been quite dry were now very soft - delighted!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

i want to love this :(

this was not moisturizing at all. It's super thick has a sort of gritty feel to it. It almost feels like putting melted wax on your lips, it creates a coating, and is not slick at all, so it's uncomfortable for me to rub my lips together, as they just drag against each other.

unless the pot i bought is spoilt?