Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Water, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 3/16/2009 6:49:00 PM

I have been wanting to find a new concealer that would be moisturizing, not emphasis my fine lines, match my skin tone for my pale skin, blend like a dream, stay put, cover my light baggage, make me look alert & bright, be affordable, and accessible. Sadly this really did none of the above. It is quite sheer and seems to hi-light my under eye baggage.

on 3/9/2009 10:03:00 AM

I always have such a hard time with concealers. They are either way too dry and cake or the liquidy version never gives coverage. Now I dont really have dark circles I use concealer for my eyes to cover my bluish veins! (my skin is pale and thin) and a dab for around my nose where I have a little capillaries I try to cover. After reading the reviews (along with other reviews for concealers) I thought this sounded what I was looking for. Its kinda pricey (not crazy expensive) plus shipping from Sephora! I got #1 ( I was nervous about it being too pink) but I was surprised. It blends right in (NW20) and covers perfectly without looking like spackle! Now its not near full coverage so if you are trying to hide a birthmark it wont work. But it does cover nice and makes your eyes look brighter without looking obvious or sparkly. Nice job! This is my first experience with MUFE and I am impressed. Like I said I dont use it for dark circles so I cant comment on that but just to help with tired eyes and covering little imperfections this is great. Doesnt sink into fine lines either!

on 3/3/2009 11:05:00 PM

natural coverage, won't looks obvious.........plus very moisturizing...........good for under eyes areas........also layer very well..........can put more on darker areas and easy to blend............i'm nc30-35 and i use shade 3 and its perfectttt.................

on 2/28/2009 2:11:00 PM

I love this concealer!! The color is perfect and it has a nice creamy texture not thick and covers well. Use Shade #1. This is the second time buying this.Great product.

on 2/24/2009 5:24:00 PM

As stated in my review for TheBalm Time Balm concealor, I was on the hunt for a moisturizing concealor for my under eye circles. This one is wonderful! Effectively covers my dark circles, lasts 9+ hours, doesn't cause my mascara to puddle under my eyes, doesn't settle into fine lines. Feels soft going on, but is expensive ($21/tube). I like that its in a tube and takes so very little to cover both eyes. I anticipate this will last me a VERY long time! Will definitely re-purchase. HG material!

on 2/15/2009 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i'm a fair asian with yellow undertones, nc20-25, and i bought shade #1. #1 has a slight pink undertone, so it works well on concealing my dark circles. my favourite aspect of this product is that it has a subtle brightening effect. there are no shimmers, but it somehow makes my under eye area so naturally luminescent and well-rested. it looks quite lovely.

i gently pat this product on in sheer layers. it's very easy to blend and not at all cakey. i then set the concealer with translucent loose powder. and there is no sinking into lines for the whole day. i put this concealer on at 7am and it starts to wear off at around 2-3pm (not bad, i would say). i purchased this for CAD$21+tax at a MUFE counter.

on 2/12/2009 11:36:00 AM

I want to start out by saying that I have severe circles so I do not expect a miracle by any means, however this concealer did absolutely nothing for me at all. For starters, I found it to be very drying, and that was after applying it with an under-eye primer. The coverage is minimal at best and try as I might I did not see a hint of "lift" which I shouldn't have expected anyway as that is blatantly unrealistic. Overall this product was a total disappointment and a waste of money ($21.00 US) I think it is fantastic that it works for some but if it doesn't I recommend Bobbi Brown's corrector & concealer. When I am pressed for time I use MAC Studiofinish which works very well for circles and/or facial blemishes.

I have fairly dark undereye circles (genetic) and pretty light skin. I bought this concealer in shade #1. This was my first try with a more high-end concealer because I'm just not having luck with the drug store brands in covering up my circles with a texture that remains nice throughout the day.

I like the squeeze tube aspect of this concealer and the color looks nice when I initially put it on. The coverage is fairly thin and seems to take a couple of applications (even when wearing primer) to do any good. Also, I found that as it dries, it looks chalky, the color takes on a more noticeable yellow tone, and it settles into the fine lines under my eyes (again, even with the Smashbox primer on!)

Sigh...guess it's back to the sample counter for me!

on 2/7/2009 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I agree with the last two reviews. This is a great product. It hightlights and covers at the same time. Not to heavy and does not settle in my lines. And, you can not beat the price compared to alot of other companies. I do use my BB concealer powder over this. It works fine. I usually hate concealers. I need it but, nothing looked good. It always aged me. So I gave up until this. Give it a try. Sephora is always generous with their samples.

LOVVVEEE it! Leaves such a natural finish, and doesn't dry completely, so the skin around my eyes and zones that need to be concealed looks naturally better! Best concealer i've ever used (within my budget so far), and a tube lasts me a full year!