Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Water, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

I think this product is just ok. By itself it doesn't give me much coverage. I use this for my under eye circles. I use it with the Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette just for the extra coverage. The most annoying thing about it though is that it leaks out a lot. I have been using it for like 2 weeks now and it still leaks. I don't even hold it facing down because it gushes out with me holding it right side up and without squeezing the bottle. I expected a lot more from such an expensive product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just got a sample of this, and I will be returning the BB corrector and concealer kit tomorrow! This worked soooo much better, and it is less than half the price of the BB. Loved it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

What can I say that hasnt already been said about this? Its amazingggg for undereyes!! Covers so well and doesnt get all cakey! Smoothes everything out and looks so nice. A teeny tiny bit goes a long way to this tube is gonna last me years! A must have for undereyes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I actually just bought this on a whim at Sephora. I was looking for a more peachy colored concealer for dark circles that didn't highlight any fine lines (I'm only 18 so I don't have a lot but still). I liked Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage until I discovered this stuff. It's SO moisturizing and it really does "lift" a little. It never looks chalky or cakey but covers nicely. Would repurchase but it lasts forever.

I have been wanting to find a new concealer that would be moisturizing, not emphasis my fine lines, match my skin tone for my pale skin, blend like a dream, stay put, cover my light baggage, make me look alert & bright, be affordable, and accessible. Sadly this really did none of the above. It is quite sheer and seems to hi-light my under eye baggage.

I always have such a hard time with concealers. They are either way too dry and cake or the liquidy version never gives coverage. Now I dont really have dark circles I use concealer for my eyes to cover my bluish veins! (my skin is pale and thin) and a dab for around my nose where I have a little capillaries I try to cover. After reading the reviews (along with other reviews for concealers) I thought this sounded what I was looking for. Its kinda pricey (not crazy expensive) plus shipping from Sephora! I got #1 ( I was nervous about it being too pink) but I was surprised. It blends right in (NW20) and covers perfectly without looking like spackle! Now its not near full coverage so if you are trying to hide a birthmark it wont work. But it does cover nice and makes your eyes look brighter without looking obvious or sparkly. Nice job! This is my first experience with MUFE and I am impressed. Like I said I dont use it for dark circles so I cant comment on that but just to help with tired eyes and covering little imperfections this is great. Doesnt sink into fine lines either!

natural coverage, won't looks obvious.........plus very moisturizing...........good for under eyes areas........also layer very well..........can put more on darker areas and easy to blend............i'm nc30-35 and i use shade 3 and its perfectttt.................

I love this concealer!! The color is perfect and it has a nice creamy texture not thick and covers well. Use Shade #1. This is the second time buying this.Great product.

As stated in my review for TheBalm Time Balm concealor, I was on the hunt for a moisturizing concealor for my under eye circles. This one is wonderful! Effectively covers my dark circles, lasts 9+ hours, doesn't cause my mascara to puddle under my eyes, doesn't settle into fine lines. Feels soft going on, but is expensive ($21/tube). I like that its in a tube and takes so very little to cover both eyes. I anticipate this will last me a VERY long time! Will definitely re-purchase. HG material!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i'm a fair asian with yellow undertones, nc20-25, and i bought shade #1. #1 has a slight pink undertone, so it works well on concealing my dark circles. my favourite aspect of this product is that it has a subtle brightening effect. there are no shimmers, but it somehow makes my under eye area so naturally luminescent and well-rested. it looks quite lovely.

i gently pat this product on in sheer layers. it's very easy to blend and not at all cakey. i then set the concealer with translucent loose powder. and there is no sinking into lines for the whole day. i put this concealer on at 7am and it starts to wear off at around 2-3pm (not bad, i would say). i purchased this for CAD$21+tax at a MUFE counter.