July 31, 2014 | 2028 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

it's okay, stings me a bit and has a hard time with eyeliner and mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 8:14:00 AM More reviews by MaxFun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use it all the time. It does its' job well and the price is pretty much okay. I'm allergic to some other eyemakeup-removers, but this one doesn't give me rednesses around the eyes or burns.
I apply it to a cotton pad, sometimes I need more than one for one eye. It has a bit of trouble with waterproof mascara.
All in all a great product for a good price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a decent product. It definitely removes all eyeshadow from my eyes, and does so without stinging my eyeballs. However, when I tried to remove my mascara with it... nothing happened. It kind of just got clumpy and then my eyes DID start to sting a bit. So.. if you are looking to remove like waterproof eyeliner and mascara, this isn't for you. But for someone who just wears light to moderate eyeshadow, this works just fine, and is reasonably priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by blooicee

This remover is very gentle for me...in fact, it's too gentle. It doesn't remove mascara too well, and I feel like it would have to work in conjunction with an oil to be completely effective. However, the reason why I like this remover so much is because it is absolutely amazing for touch ups or just to fix any mistakes I may have made while applying my make up (i.e. liquid liner). Also, the opening is perfect for q-tips, and the formula isn't oily at all/doesn't leave a film, so it works perfectly for touchups/fixing mistakes. Would repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have extremely dry skin, so i would not recommend this product if you have dry skin, because it made my eyes really irritated and made my eye area more dry that my skin started flaking. It did an ok job with removing makeup not mascara though. I still prefer my mac wipes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by ciababy

Good Stuff it even gets my fluidline blacktrak off without hassle....my go to every night before I wash my face....does it's job!~

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by jerri20061982

I first bought this at CVS for 1.79..i fell in love and its the last bottle they have left..Im not allergic to it and im a contact wearer..this is why the product sold me! I recently purchased it BOGO at Walgreens so i got 2 bottles for 7.50..my Walmart has them for 5.00 and some change ....I definitely recommend trying it. I have noticed it it not available at all CVS store though...so always check out Walmart.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't have to rub as hard to remove my makeup with this formulation. I can get away with using one saturated cotton pad.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by singalong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay product. It does sting my eyes only slightly. It gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover works great for me. I've tried MAC remover before, and it left a greasy residue around and in my eyes. The Rimmell one does not. It pours out easily from the flip top. One cotton ball soaked in the remover is enough to loosen up my eye prime, eyeshadow, liquid liner, and mascara for one eye. Then I use one soaked in water to wipe off the residue, and done. This stuff is affordable, easy, and quick. Already on my second bottle, and will repurchase when I run out : )