MAC 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

4.5

on 5/16/2010 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this brush! I love it so much that i have 2.. 1 for gel liner and one to fill in my brows. It's excellent for both. Especially if you're not that great with gel liners. I personally suck, but this brush has made it really easy for me. Definitely worth the money.

on 5/11/2010 3:22:00 PM

I was sold this brush to use with my fluidlines and other gel eyeliners...its sucks for that IMO. The #209 is seriously 1000x better b/c its smaller and gives a more precise line. If you're considering buying the 266 check out the 209 instead. don't believe the hype...there are better brushes out there for lining. waste of my money. I have used it for brows and it works BUT since I have switched to pencils for filling in brows.

on 5/4/2010 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOOOOVE this. I use this brush to set my eyebrow pencil. It gives you the most natural look and also combs the eyebrows since this brush is slightly stiff. You can even make pretty fine lines with this. Creates beautiful " ends " the eyebrows. I have a huge scar on the my left eyebrow and I use the point to " fill " the scar.

on 4/24/2010 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this brush with MAC's Fluidline and now I use it for Bobbi Brown's Gel liner. It's an awesome brush and I definitely recommend if you use gel/cream liners.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This brush and I are reasonably good friends. Its one of my dailies.
I use it for Fluidline and filling in my eyebrows.
In the 4 years Ive owned it Ive never had any problems with it, it cleans well, doesnt shed, keeps its shape, and performs nicely.
Perhaps not my absolute most favourite brush in my arsenal, but, still, a very good one that gets the job done.

I have a feeling I'm going to be buying a LOT of MAC brushes. I cannot believe the difference in this brush compared to my small angle Sonia Kashuk. The way it grips and deposits color is just astonishing. I have no idea how I lived without this brush.

on 4/12/2010 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I like the firmness of this brush, however, I feel like it's not very ergonomic to use. The MA recommended this to me if I like to use fluidline, the only thing is it would've worked out better if the brush itself is a little bit shorter. I think it's also a little bit expensive since it's only made with synthetic fibers. I wouldn't re-purchase, I'm sure it'll last a lifetime.

on 4/10/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

One of the MAC brushes really worth paying for that lives up to the hype. I'm about to buy another one of these...its so versatile I use the one I have too often. I use it to fill my brows, line my eyes, and apply shadow under my eyes. It is soft and doesn't poke my eyes and it has just the right amount of "give" to it so that my liner always looks great. I've tried to find a lot of cheaper dupes for this-ecotools, smashbox, sonia kashuk etc. but none are really quite the right feel. I'm going to have to break down and get another one but I might try the 263 first just so I don't have duplicates. I do really love this brush though!

on 3/22/2010 4:25:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i use this to apply mac fluidliner AND brow powder and it's wonderful for both. the precision it offers is amazing. my eyeliner always turns out clean and crisp with ease. when used with brow powder, the lines are soft, even and natural looking. it takes a minute to get used to but once you do, it's very versatile and very worth it.

on 3/22/2010 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This a great brush. I love it for filling in my eyebrows. Does the job perfectly. I also use it for some eyeshadow looks and gel liner. Great buy

Popular Makeup Brushes