Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black

2.9

Price: $

Price: $

The only mascara I use. I've tried other brands but this is the one I always come back to. I have short, sparse lashes so the small brush is perfect. A lot of the brushes out there now have ridiculously oversized brushes that just make a huge mess. I've never had problems with flaking or tarantula-eyes. Distributes just enough mascara to my lashes. I'll never stray away from this classic again.

on 4/16/2011 10:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

WOW, this really sucks. I tried this yesterday because I got it as a gift. The brush is awful and so small, gives no volume, nothing. Awful, it just dyed my eyelashes black, that's all it did. The biggest problem for me is that SMUDGES like no other mascara I've ever tried. I would never buy this.

on 4/7/2011 6:41:00 PM

Guys, I absolutely love this mascara, especially because its got this small cute brush that covers every corner of my eye. My lashes are tiny and not much, but this mascara really makes them look full and long. I love this product. just fabulous!

on 4/5/2011 1:53:00 AM

i have tried many other brands of mascara but this is by far my favorite. it goes on smooth, and doesnt clump or flake off. it also comes off very easy when you wipe it off. it lasts the whole day without redoing it

on 4/5/2011 12:36:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE i strayed away out of shear bordom just picked up a tube and popped some on an yesssssss i look like i am wearing fake lashes it's very lengthening which is number 1 for me i love the separation of it even if it looks like i have ten upper lashes better then having short clumpy thick lashes which i really hate my eyes really stand out and the thin formula is awesome i hate clumpy messes the formula does thicken with time but by then the tube is almost gone! You can sit there and build an build to get a volumized look which i have done but i know most people don't have the patience for that an why do that just go get something volumizing right? The price is great and i have never found anything i liked better even higher end products just do not deliver. Love it!

on 4/4/2011 1:33:00 AM

Buy this mascara if you wish to have panda eyes within the next 2 hours. I only went for a movie and this made me look like I had a break down while watching Tangled. I threw it out after the first use, don't waste your money on this crap lol

Most memorable and most horrible mascara I ever used in my life!

LET THIS DIE MAYBELLINE!

on 3/31/2011 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Worst by far don't waste your money! The only reason I've heard that this product is pushed is because a few models like this and for the life of me I do not know why. The formula is bland....meaning it doesn't lift or give you volume. I've used a curler and it layed back down flat. I used to use this in high school because it was cheap but I wouldn't use it ever again.

on 2/24/2011 7:10:00 PM

I have given this mascara more than its fair share of chances but every time I give it another chance and repurchase it (only when it is very on sale) I regret it. I bought this 2 days ago because it was on clearance at my local drugstore and am sorry I did. The formula is terrible and the wand makes is very difficult to apply the product. At least I know to never buy this mascara again, no matter how on sale it is and will be sticking with my HG mascaras (L'Oreal Telescopic and Maybelline Falsies) only from now on.

this mascara does absolutely nothing! the only thing that it might do is make your lashes a little darker. absolutely no lengthening or thickening though, i would definitely not recommend this ever!
sticking 2 my covergirl lashblast all the way!

on 2/24/2011 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

A few of my friends use this mascara and have for years. I had bought it before and recently revisited it. I am glad that I did because for $5.50 it does a great job. I had previously been using a Youngblood Mascara and this works just as good if not better! The formula is wet but buildable.

Update - I just bought the new one with the pink rubber wand/brush. The formula is amazing and so is the brush. For $5 this works just as well as some $20 or $30 high end mascaras that I have used. If you purchase this I know you will be pleasantly surprised. The new brush takes a little getting used to but it catches every little lash and lengthens beyond my expectations. I'm super happy with this item, especially given the low price.