July 24, 2014 | 1710 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Mango Body Butter

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Annagraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this. The Body Shop is a terrific Eco-friendly brand, and they have created a luxurious body butter. It hydrates really well, and it smells amazing. There is nothing overly special about the way it looks. The butter has a light orange tinge, no shimmer or glitter. It is a bit of a splurge if you're just looking for a normal, everyday lotion, but the scent is so good, it makes ithe extra bucks worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by mellie48

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love mango so i am a little biased on this. It is a quite strong mango smell, however what seals the deal is the amount of 'you smell really nice' from the male population! Or maybe they just like mangoes. It is a nice fruity tropical smell, which gives me a hint of summertime in the midst of a dreary winter.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by rxqueen011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really have to agree (and laugh) with ScarlettBegonias review. I received this in a swap recently and my first thought was sparkling peach, but not in a good way. The butter itself is rich and moisturizing, but a little greasy. I will use it up on my feet, but not purchase again. It smells funky on me. It doesn't even smell like mango in the jar...not even close! The Mango lotion has a better mango scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the smell of this body butter but it smells more like a peach to me.I only need a small amount of this product to put all over my hands which was great and it wasn't greasy at all. It absorbed in my skin right away and moisturizes really well. Definitely one of my favourite body butter scents! (:
Price: the mini ones are $8CAN and the full sized one is $20CAN. i got this when they had a promotion which was buy a basket for 5 dollars and get 50% off on all products excluding gift sets so i got it for $10Can

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love mango and this butter moisturizes well, but I get sick of that sweet fruity smell rather quickly, so I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by ScarlettBegonias

It smells pretty good in the tub but on me it smells terrible. It's probably delicious to some other people, but I'm just not digging it. On me it smells like the old Sparkling Peach or whatever it was from Bath and Body Works. I like the texture though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by moggi

It smells like a freshly cut mango. I like the texture, which is like frosting or whipped butter. It does a good job of moisturizing; I've been using it over the winter when my skin gets really dry. I'd say the only drawback is the price; it's a little more costly than some other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by alackofcolor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

at around 12 it's not exactly cheap but you get a ton and it's so worth it! So good for moisturising and making your skin smooth and supple. And with the delicious light scent of mango yoghurt! Yum! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by lorac29

The smell of this body butter is absolutely amazing. It smells delicious, but for a product called body BUTTER, I don't think it's that moisturizing. It's just okay for me and it gives my skin an oily look to it after using. It's a little pricey for something that doesn't work as well as a drugstore moisturizer. But, I might just keep getting it for the smell =D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by karmiekins

I am completely in love with the smell ♥ It moisturizes sooooooooo well. In the Winter, my legs are SUPER dry and this just makes them so nice and smooth <3!

$20 is kinda pricey though .__.