Urban Decay X

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Very pretty color. On me, a GGG NC42, this looks like a golden color with slight peach-pink flashes when applied generously. I love to pair this with MAC Greensmoke, and it looks great as a wash with bight blue eyeliner on the upper lid (Christmas party look for this year). Overall, a very versatile buy!

on 11/26/2004 9:50:00 PM

I've had this E/s since april and have already hit metal. It's a beautiful peachy pinky golden. In Shamrock's picture of labeled UD eyeshadows, it's totally true to life if you've never seen this shadow in real life.
I love to pair it with plummy purples like Mac Hepcat. I'm a PPP, dark brown hair and hazel eyes and this is probably my all time favorite eyeshadow.
It's DEFINITELY worth the price. Im going to repurchase again. :D

on 11/12/2004 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

very pretty rose/gold color, that i love using allover the eyelid. Looks great with my LLL skin. I love grabbing for this color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

One of UD's more subtle shades, X is a delicate blend of what looks like gold and a medium pink, but when applied it's a very conservative warm peachy shade with a hint of gold. It's a very elegant color, good as a base or highlighting shade.

A truly unique shade: rose/peach with golden shimmer but not the glitter that is so typical for UD. Silky texture which applies smoothly and can be used from a very subtle effect to simply highlight the browbone to a more dramatic effect when used wet.

I have ended up using this more than I thought I would- I had assumed it would simply replace one of my gold shades!

on 9/30/2004 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This isn't as rosy as I imagined. It's more on the peachy side. However it works with just about any eye coloring, or eye shadow combo. Besides being versatile, it is very soft, lasts well, and is all in all a great color. You really can't miss with this one.

on 9/24/2004 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

great e/s!-->a beautiful peachy, golden color w/ a hint of rose...very unique. Like UD's other shadows this goes on smooth and lasts forever. However, a little hint to those who r on a budget: Milani's Illusion is quite similar...not as good, but similar (Illusion is more of a golden pink).

on 8/28/2004 1:46:00 PM

I have black hair, brown eyes and medium skin and this is just the best subtle summer shimmer shade. It is a light peachy gold, shimmery without the glitter that UD shadows often have. It is particularly nice for summer, since it is light and pretty. I think this works on a variety of skin tones.

on 7/27/2004 5:27:00 AM

Looked like the most beautiful color, but i hated the texture on my lid. It didn't show up well either- washed me out. maybe alright for just the browbone.

on 7/6/2004 6:27:00 AM

This is probably my favorite single eyeshadow shade! It is just so unique and flattering on my pale (NW20) complexion and it really sets off my blue eyes--it's a light gold-peach that flashes rose. I generally wear it as a wash or a highlighter--it looks great paired with Mildew (a military green). This is a not-to-be-without eyeshadow with unparalleled color, silky texture and staying power.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products