Urban Decay X

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/12/2004 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

very pretty rose/gold color, that i love using allover the eyelid. Looks great with my LLL skin. I love grabbing for this color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

One of UD's more subtle shades, X is a delicate blend of what looks like gold and a medium pink, but when applied it's a very conservative warm peachy shade with a hint of gold. It's a very elegant color, good as a base or highlighting shade.

A truly unique shade: rose/peach with golden shimmer but not the glitter that is so typical for UD. Silky texture which applies smoothly and can be used from a very subtle effect to simply highlight the browbone to a more dramatic effect when used wet.

I have ended up using this more than I thought I would- I had assumed it would simply replace one of my gold shades!

on 9/30/2004 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This isn't as rosy as I imagined. It's more on the peachy side. However it works with just about any eye coloring, or eye shadow combo. Besides being versatile, it is very soft, lasts well, and is all in all a great color. You really can't miss with this one.

on 9/24/2004 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

great e/s!-->a beautiful peachy, golden color w/ a hint of rose...very unique. Like UD's other shadows this goes on smooth and lasts forever. However, a little hint to those who r on a budget: Milani's Illusion is quite similar...not as good, but similar (Illusion is more of a golden pink).

on 8/28/2004 1:46:00 PM

I have black hair, brown eyes and medium skin and this is just the best subtle summer shimmer shade. It is a light peachy gold, shimmery without the glitter that UD shadows often have. It is particularly nice for summer, since it is light and pretty. I think this works on a variety of skin tones.

on 7/27/2004 5:27:00 AM

Looked like the most beautiful color, but i hated the texture on my lid. It didn't show up well either- washed me out. maybe alright for just the browbone.

on 7/6/2004 6:27:00 AM

This is probably my favorite single eyeshadow shade! It is just so unique and flattering on my pale (NW20) complexion and it really sets off my blue eyes--it's a light gold-peach that flashes rose. I generally wear it as a wash or a highlighter--it looks great paired with Mildew (a military green). This is a not-to-be-without eyeshadow with unparalleled color, silky texture and staying power.

on 7/5/2004 10:47:00 PM

UPDATE 5/09 - I've hit pan THREE TIMES on this shadow. It is just that marvelous. Pale, brown-eyed gals, you NEED this.

This is my absolute favorite eyeshadow, that I wear almost every day. First shadow ever that I used up! It looks good blended with other colors (I like to use UD Mildew or Sting from the Deluxe line), and it's totally cute by itself. I've worn no makeup other than X and a little mascara and gotten compliments before! They recently seemed to change the formula a little - I just bought a new one and it seems more gold-toned than the rosey-pink gold of the one I bought around 3 years ago - but it's still a really nice color. A light gold with just a hint of pink to it, it looks totally awesome with my brown eyes. There's no annoying glitter, just a little bit of shimmer. I think this would be a great choice for someone who is just starting to use eyeshadow because it's so versatile.

on 7/5/2004 3:31:00 PM

agress that green eyed gals must have this color. looks very nice as a wash color or can be blended with other colors- I like roach- to give a great look. UD are my fav shadows- they blend so nice!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products