April 21, 2014 | 1094 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Wedge

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I love that this is matte because I have so many shimmery colors close to Wedge. Wedge is very nice, laid back I don't want to fuss around e/s. I'm cool/neutral light/medium depending on the season and this color tone works well for me. However, even with a base, I can't get the right amount of pigmentation with this. I have put on 3 layers to see any color. Because Wedge is so calm on me, I pair it with a bright blush look. I use Wedge as either a crease or lid color and pair it with various neutrals. Wedge works great with many many colors! The only reason why I rate this shadow as a three is due to the fact that it doesn't show up that good on my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this is the best crease color EVER if you have green eyes (and your going for a natural/neutral look)!!!! have already gone through a few of these. yes, yes, yes!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by saylorsoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down favorite mac eyeshadow EVER!!! Just sweep it over your lids and in your crease lightly and then a little under your eyes with the 217 brush and it looks totally gorgeous and completely natural. Mines almost gone, and i've only had it since december, I freaking love this eyeshadow to much. & it's so easy for multitasking as its matte!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 3:59:00 AM More reviews by guiltypleasurexD

Wedge is a lovely color. Although there is nothing striking about this color, it is definitely an underestimated e/s. It's a very soft dark brown and can also be used to darken up a look if desired. It is very versatile; on casual days, I use it to darken up my crease and it looks really nice and polished, without it making my eyes look harsh. It brings my look together, IMO. It gives me that "no makeup" makeup look, which I love, especially for the summer. When I do a darker smokey eye, I use this to transition & blend out the edges, this is a great color for that. Overall, one of my favorite e/s. A definite go-to in my book. I will repurchase :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

This is one of those colors that in my opinion won't work for fair/cool skins. This must look lovely on warm to neutral complexions. This must look nice on hazel eyes. Wedge has a great matte formula.
This and Omega look horrible on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by dorothyyxo

It's way too light for my skin and I consider myself to be pretty fair. It doesn't show up and I have to pack it on to see anything. I can't believe I'm the only bad review, LOL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MAC describes this shade as a "soft muted golden beige taupe." Like other reviewers have mentioned this is a beautiful, versatile, and creamy eyeshadow. Perfect for contouring, applying to either the lid or the crease, or blending out other shades. Personally this my HG shadow I constantly use to blend out my darker crease shadows! A staple in my collection that I will keep and repurchase over and over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Simply gorgeous brown color. Its a very nice brown shade that can be worn to work or out to play. So many combinations you can do with this, so I would need it again once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wedge is a soft brown that is gorgeous in it's simplicity. Works wonderfully as a contouring shade to change the shape of the eye or as a buffer between darker colors and highlight. I use a combination of the two.

Wedge is soft enough to contour but visible enough so that darker colors fade into a gradient. I really like that although this is buildable, a light touch is all that is needed. This is a staple color IMO. I have passed it up so many times and had to get past the mindset that it is a nuetral brown - but honestly, nothing is boring about beautifully done neutral eyes, this is a must-have for that look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is color that looks like nothing special but you will find yourself reaching for it, when you want a nice crease (not harsh at all).