Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Octyl Methoxycinnamate) (7.5%), Titanium Dioxide (2.4%). Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Isocetyl Linoleoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitrite, Polyglyceryl-3-Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Trihydroxystearin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Polyethylene. Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Manganese Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment Extract, Methicone, Topaz, Quartz, Mother of Pearl, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Contain Mica, Ultramarines, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 8/26/2005 9:08:00 PM

This is very lovely. Instantly makes you look brighter-healthier-happier!

I love this product. I have it in bare light. I combine it with my foundation and it gives me an instant dewy glow. I also use it on my cheekbones and in the inner corners of my eyes. I will definetly will be re-purchasing this product. I highly reccomend it.

on 8/26/2005 4:58:00 PM

I bought the shade Peach Light and I hated it. It cost way too much for what it's really worth. I tried applying it on my cheek area and I broke out the next morning. No surprise there since it feels and looks greasy. The lotion "brightens" up your face in a very dirty oil slick type of way. You just end up looking oily with a hint of color. Plus, this peach shade made my C4/NC40 skin look orange pink. yuck. I think it is better suited for use on the body.

on 8/19/2005 11:50:00 PM

Even though Prescriptives revived the whole highlighter trend with their 'Magic' line, the pricing for their product is, in my opinion, still too much.

Enter in the slew of imitators, including Revlon. I have this product in the shade Pink Light, and use it both alone and also mixed with my HG foundation, LORAC's Satin makeup.

My skin is combination oily, but you don't have to worry about too much greasy shine if you use this sparingly. I've received lots of compliments on this, 'healthy' is a word that I've heard a few times. The scent is vaguely citrus-y and sweet, and it wasn't overpowering. I did break out a couple of times from using this initially, but I break out every time I try a new product, so after those first 2 times, my skin became acclimated to the foundation.

I got my last tube of this in a Target special twin pack (with the Eyelights Illuminating Wand) for under $10, so you can get good deals, if you look carefully. Shop around in your weekly circular of the major drugstores for percentages off, buy one get one free, sort of deals.

on 8/13/2005 1:42:00 PM

I have this in Warm Light and i use it on my cheekbones and my browbone. It gives me this nice glowy look right where i want it. I made the mistake when i first got it of using it as a foundation (big no no). Also, i used it on my sister when she had a dance recital...she had a cheetah print almost tarzan/jane costume and i used a bit of this on her cheekbones, shoulders & collar bone. Added a nice warm glow to the look.

on 7/24/2005 6:48:00 PM

It does give a beautiful glow, worn under foundation or alone, however it's a little bit too much glow for me, makes my skin look a tad shiny. I used to have this in Natural Light, Candlelight, and something else which I forgot. I liked this a couple of years ago but grew out of them. Still quite a find.

Gives a beautiful glow !
One of the few highlighters that look good on me ( southasian with a yellow
uncertone ).
Recommend it =)

on 7/11/2005 2:42:00 AM

I LOVE this stuff...I can't live without it. It totally does wonders for my skin--makes me glowy and dewy and alive. I put this on right after moisturizer on my cheekbones. I have this in two shades--Warm Light and Golden Light. Golden Light gives more of a bronzed effect, while warm light is much more of a "highlighting" effect. You only need to use a little bit; a little goes a long way. However, it does have the tendency to make you look "shiney" if you have already naturally oily skin. I, however, (I have combo skin) find that if you only put a bit, along with a little loose or pressed powder, it doesn't make you look too shiney. Hasn't caused any breakouts at all--in fact, the places where I put this are the places where I am most clear.
People always ask me how I get my skin so "glowy." Here's my secret.

What I love about this is that the Pink Light makes fair skin look luminous enough in the summer that I don't get harassed about how pale I am. People just say my skin looks great!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love love love Skinlights Illuminating Lotion! I mix one pump of Golden Light and one pump of Skinlights Diffusing Tint in my Kiehls facial moisturizer and voila!