April 16, 2014 | 1817 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Cils Booster XL

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by deebird1

AMAZING. Makes my lashes long, thick, beautiful. Finally a product that does what it says. All other high end eye products usually disappoint and I find I have wasted my money. However this truly does work, and does exactly what it says. A great investment if you want incredible lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by barbariska

Just can't live without this mascara. I buy it together with Hypnose mascara and it makes my eyelashes REALLY long! People keep asking me what mascara do I use and the people that I've recommended it to and have bought it never complained.

One thing though - it is at its best after about 2 weeks of use so just give some time before deciding on it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

I'm gonna have to say, this primer did nothing for my lashes. I could not even tell a difference. My lashes did not stay curled, it did not lengthen or thicken and they were super clumpy(clumpy is not thick in my eyes). I usually like clumpy but this was too much for me. I used the entire tube, but will not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by yellowmeow

I am pissed at this mascara base and pissed off at myself for giving in and spend $42.50 to buy the freaken Lush lash set from Nordstrom. I heard a lot of good reviews on it so i decided to buy it without trying it first. Stupid, i know. The freaken cilis booster xl mascara base sucked and did nothing for my lashes. In fact it weighed down my lashes, even after i curled my lashes with an eye lash curler. After applying the mascara base, and seeing that my lashes have fallen back into their normal state, which was straight downward pointing, i didn't even want to apply the mascara anymore. And when i did apply the Hypnose mascara, I wanted my money back. Sooooo bad. Even when i applied the mascara without the base, i was still disappointed. I just wish i had read more reviews before i bought it. My advice is that if you have very straight stubborn lashes and most mascaras don't give your lashes a lift, you WILL be disappointed if you buy this, because it will make your lashes droopy. I warned you. Now, how am i ever going to finish up the freaken mascara base and the hypnose mascara? So mad.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't had a really noticeable different when using this primer. It also doesn't hold my curl at all, so by the time I'm ready to apply my mascara over this, my lashes have already straightened out again. It also clumps very easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by tishme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Of two minds about this product. have used with both diorshow blackout and hypnose.

CONS: straightens my lashes dead straight after curling with a mascara wand. makes the lashes clumpy and agree with others that it looks a bit spidery.
PROS: first product ever (!!) that does not cause my mascara to give me raccoon eyes and believe you me i've tried every mascara under the sun. maybe it's always because i have always needed a primer. does make my lashes look a bit fuller and longer.

will not be buying again as i have very straight lashes and love to have that curled look, but will be using the rest of the tube/wand as it was $27...

definitely recommend testing this product first before paying for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by grasshanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this mascara base for 4 years now and I love it. It is my HG mascara base. I've tried Shiseido's The Mascara Base and I did not like it at all. This is a bit pricey but totally worth it for boosting whatever drugstore mascara you're layering over it. This product looks white on the wand but it's actually invisible when applying it. Must be some kind of magic... Anyway, it really lengthens your lashes and gives volume. This makes any crappy mascara look great.... well maybe not any... but most.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This products irritated my eyes plus it drooped my eyelashes...def will not buy again....waste of money. lancome mascaras overall are just overhyped....and arent that good

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by tinadang

This is nearly neck to neck with my Smashbox primer, which is my HG of all mascara primers. It works well and helps give clean definition and length. A little more pricey, but it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by agibeault

I LOOOOOOOOVE Lancome mascaras....................but the price tag is just too ridiculous. I use mascara and primer every day, and replace every 3 months, so its just not realistic for me to spend $30 bucks a tube on an ongoing basis. That being said, this primer has it all...great formula, great brush, makes any mascara look like falsies.