April 17, 2014 | 1647 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Moon Beam

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by asham69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was really looking forward to getting this but when i got home and played around with it, it did nothing for me. it did not work for my complexion at all. it just gave off this purplely tint. so back to the benefit counter it went. i might eventually give high beam a try to see if it will give off the effect i wanted, next im gonna get nars orgasm illuminator and see how that goes

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by MOxley78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love my High Beam! I suffer with perioral dermatitis on occasion & so will often need quite a bit of coverage from my foundation, followed by a good powder to even out and keep my complexion looking clear. Because I can't achieve a natural dewy look from my skin on it's own or with a sheer foundation I use MB. It's is a beautiful creamy gold colour which works really well with my green eyes. I use this in the corner of my eyes, under the eyebrow, down the nose & on the cheekbones. I find with this little bottle I can get the illusion of a clear dewy complexion & I find this works really well in photos when the light catches the Moon Beam. I think this product is easy to use & very effective.
Gets a bit gloopy after long use, but is still usuable.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Yddib

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this as a change from High Beam. Moon Beam has more golden undertones and has a more subtle sheen. I would buy this again but they last so long and I am alternating between the two so I won't have to buy it again for some time!!

The only thing I find with Moon Beam vs High Beam is it doesn't look well mixed with Benetint. That's where High Beam sweeps the board with 5 for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Rinnyribs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this. :) I have really fair skin, and this gives such a soft glow. It doesn't make it look oily, which is fantastic! I'm going to try high-beam too and compare.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore the glow this gives to my olive skin. Its amazing. Like others i tried the high beam but it was too light and shimmery for my skin tone. I looked greasy with it on. The moon beam just gives me a illuminating natural glow to my skin. This is a highlighters must have.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by BlackBirdFly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Maybe it's because I have fair skin but this product does nothing for me. It doesn't matter how much I apply, it doesn't show even the slightest bit. I'll keep it and try it during the summer when I have a tan so hopefully it will work with a darker skin tone but as far as with fair skin - nada.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 4:21:00 AM More reviews by thechinesericeball

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this!! Instant glow =)
I used to use high beam, but I soon as I saw this (just as someone said below) I thought it would look much better with my skin tone. I love high beam, but not for everyday. Moon beam looks beautiful and natural on my olive skin.

Also high beam tends to be shiny on me, and having oily skin I don't need the extra shine. Moon beam is more of a luminous glow. It's perfect, I find myself reaching for it most days!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by ashley920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG highlighter!!!!! This highlighter is soo universal i use it for everything! The bottle lasts you a VERY long time..so thats also a plus!

I use this when mixing a tinted moisturizer ((preferably Benefits "You Rebel")) for an all over glow on my face. it looks flawless!!!!!! I'll use this on my eyebrow bone, the bridge of my nose, & a couple dots on the top of my cheeks & blend in to my hair line...it gives my face the definition it needs because my face is a little round! i loveeee this stuff i wont leave with out this! I'll also make a line down on my legs & my arms to give the illusion of them looking thinner. Its the perfect color...w/ the peachy/gold irredescent color... i always get compliments on this! The bottle is a little weak...since it looks like a nail polish bottle... but other than that i loveeeee it! 5/5!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by qt2ony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG highlighter. It gives me a perfect dewy glow on my everyday look and with a little extra highlighting powder on nights out, it makes my skin really pop in pictures.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by mu5icbtch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Hmmm...this highlighter wasn't for me. I'm a tan NC40 and it didn't show up AT ALL. I like subtle highlighters but this was taking the mick. After paying 16.50 I wasn't happy. The formula makes my skin greasy and breaks me out. Packaging sucks - my bottle cracked when I dropped it onto my wooden floor. Waste of money for me.