November 29, 2014 | 1174 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by 4Bella

I tried so many but this is the one I always go back to. Great smell, stays forever, and you get compliments from everybody around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

Very expensive but also my fav fragrance. It just makes me feel sophisticated.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Sassafraz

Have been wearing this 7 years, it is my go-to fragrance and I highly recommend. It is rare that I do not get a compliment while wearing this.
You don't need to apply much to get the perfect amount

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Lalolalol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Hmm hmmm hmmmmmmm! Was that weird? lol well that's what comes out of my mouth every time I put on this baby!
I have always been a fruity perfume kind of girl. And this is just what a fruity perfume kinda girl needs :) so fresh and young and still so sophisticated.
I must say that I don't have the normal bottle which is really pretty. I got the twist and spray perfum version that comes with two refills. The idea of that is just amazing! it just fits in my bag, purse, when I travel. Just perfect! I will see if I can upload a photo of it.
This darling baby has never failed to get me lots and lots of compliments. It's just marvelous.
I got this as a gift so I really can't comment on the price. But excuse me? it's Channel! so of course it's pricey!
________________________________
xoxo Lolitagirl ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by gmstrack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just wanted to hate Coco Mademoiselle; let’s check out my list of complaints:
1) I usually dislike fruity perfumes. Fruit should be eaten—dang it!
2) The note listing = boring cliché line-up. Yay—another fruity-floral with a dash of patchouli. Bleck.
3) It’s painfully ubiquitous.

Anyway, Mademoiselle is, indeed, all of the previously mentioned items; however, in spite of the reality surrounding this fragrance, I still enjoy it. First, the citrus fruit somehow sticks around past the opening and blends with the patchouli and lychee creating a warm, pink haze that weaves through the composition. Below the pink haze is a touch of musk and above the pink haze one can detect the icy fluttering of jasmine and rose. The floral component is high quality and can be found in other Chanel fragrances; IMO this is one of the features that keep Mademoiselle from sliding into the pit mediocrity. An hour later, the delicious patchouli-vetiver-tonka combination takes over. This is, by far, my favorite phase and I’m shocked at how much my wrist finds its way to my nose. After the release of Coco Noir and Chance, I have a newfound appreciation for Mademoiselle…

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by annieface

I adore this fragrance. It screams sophistication but without the granny-like character of Chanel No. 5. More of a fall/winter scent in my opinion, though it's certainly wearable year round too. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out, but I may try the EDP next time as I currently have the EDT and I want just a little longer lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

This smells absolutely fantastic! I always thought of this of a more mature fragrance, since my grandmother often wore it. However, lately I've been going through a major perfume phase and I realized that I love this scent on me now too, not just when I'm older. I purchased the 1.7oz bottle today and I cannot wait to wear it tomorrow! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Coco Mlle and Classic Coco are both must-tries (and must haves for most) for the fragrance lover.

The light, airy top note fades into a powdery floral with a hint of green and a hint of orange that I enjoy.
Beautiful 3-season (Spring, Summer, Fall) fragrance for me. YMMV.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

smells really good! i love the soap tooo!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by debstar1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am doing this review on the coco mademoiselle twist and spray eau de parfum. I first sampled this perfume about 4 years ago but never purchased due to the price, but I recently decided to treat myself! I purchased it for myself for £75.00 from boots online. It comes as a 20ml test tube shape bottle which is inside a white enamel casing with gold up each corner. The box is simple and classic looking, with the name gabrielle chanel across the front as well as all the other info.
The box contains another 2 bottles of the perfume which are refills for the cannister so you get 60mls of eau de parfum,
This actually seems quite good value and when you work out the price of the perfume per 100ml, the twist and spray is cheaper than the 35ml and the 50ml bottles (per 100ml) but more expensive than the 100ml bottle.
To use the perfume you simply twist the top part or the bottle and the large gold button emerges with the spray nozzle and just squirt as you would usually, then twist in the other direction to close so it cannot squirt in your bag. The liquid is pink in colour. To change a bottle once its run out just pull out the old bottle and replace with the new and put sprayer button back on.

The fragrance itself is sweet and fresh, but it is classic and expensive smelling, You can tell this is a real quality perfume when you wear it and it is very sexy. Its not simply fruity floral perfume, its got depth to it. Not like so many perfumes you smell in the shops. I think it could be worn day or night as its not heavy, but I will save mine more for going out and not for work. I can put this on at night and my husband can still smell it in the morning!
I'd say this is marketed for the younger women who cannot wear Coco as its too heavy and strong, I'd say its for people between 20-40 but any age could wear it really.

Some people say the scent wears off quickly, I disagree, there are a lot of fakes around of the 100ml eau de perfum coming in from europe, and I recommend not purchasing from online auction sites as you may well be buying counterfeit goods and they look just like the original in terms of the packaging and bottle, so do yourself a favour and purchase the real thing as we all know quality sells itself. I wouldn't be suprised if some of the reviewers on here had received theirs as a gift purchased off an auction site and that's why its not lasting very long! These large bottles cost £93.00 a lot of people cant afford this to give as a gift so will go to online auction sites to spend £50.00 instead.Its better to simply purchase the smaller bottle.

All in all I give 10/10 for this, its beautiful in so many ways and I will always keep my supply stocked up!

Prices for the eau de parfum are: 35ml- £46.00, 50ml- £65.00, 60ml twist and spray £75.00, 100ml-£93.00

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No