Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 4/21/2013 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my signature scent. The very first time when I smelled this on my friend's wrists I FELL IN LOVE, it felt like i finally found what i've been looking for all my life. It felt like a dream it was fantastic! And i run to the department store and bought this that day. And now i wear this every single day. It 100% suits my personal style. I love the bottle, it is simple yet very lovely. And it smells divine-it's not girly but it's feminine, classy, elegant, warm and glamorous without craziness. I instantly feel more confident stays longer on clothes than my skin. And the smell may seem strong to some people so i recommend this wearing in the colder months.

on 4/15/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love the scent. Packaging is great. I would continue to buy it even if the cost went up 200%

Whenever I buy a new bottle I stock up on roll on samples, they are great to carry in your purse, or when you are traveling.

on 4/14/2013 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

After reading such wonderful reviews about Coco Mademoiselle, I was so eager to smell this for myself! I visited the fragrance counter today and was so excited as I sprayed the tester onto my neck!
Oh my goodness!!! URGH!!! What a disappointment! Being a big name like Chanel, I was really shocked at just how offensive this fragrance is. It is the complete opposite to what I'd read about it being "as light as a petal". It was over-powering, SOOOO strong after only one squirt, and what I would describe as a headache in a bottle. Never Again!

on 4/5/2013 8:12:00 PM

I picked up a sample of this when it first came out & I was in LOVE! Simply gorgeous smell <3

on 4/5/2013 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

oh my god this is the best smelling fragrance I've encountered in a long time. I wish my mom wore it too just so I could smell it more, cus obviously your nose can get used to anything after a while, and wearing a fragrance is for making yourself feel a certain way, not just for the scent. I'm used to inexpensive sweet scents, musk and/or vanilla blended in to add depth to a fruity scent. I've never never NEVER been a floral perfume person, it always smelled like old lady to me. I mean this better be unique for the price, but it really does smell like NOTHING I've ever experienced in my entire life. it's ever so slightly floral, but it smells fresh and young--for the first time, a floral fit for a 21 year old, not for my grandma. I guess this parfum has something(s) that I've never smelled before ? that's the only reason I can think of for this to be so special. but I'm happy it's so special, I might have found my signature scent. :) so freaking happy. seriously I'm in love. never discontinue this Chanel.

on 4/3/2013 1:13:00 PM

This smells exactly like a blast of chemical bug spray on me. It shrieks. I thought I was going to pass out! Anyway, glad I don't like it - found out that Chanel does in fact test on animals.

on 4/2/2013 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I have been using this perfume for years 5+ and I've only been threw 1 Large bottles but I don't wear it everyday (I am now on number 2 which is still very full). I was not a fan of No. 5 it gave me a migraine every time I tried it. Coco Mademoiselle was much softer and less musky cider like (if that makes any sense). Its worth every penny. It has a powder, sweet (flower like), cider musk smell. Its very feminine but not girly, mature but not too mature (Blvgari and Hermes has a mature smell to me-Reference). Its a beautiful balance and only take one if not two sprays for it to be enough to last you all day.

on 4/2/2013 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A truly feminine fragrance... Not too strong, Not too light. Its like a girl turning into a woman kinda scent. Very sophisticated yet their's a touch of shyness. Good for evening ocassion for its elegant feel. Love.Love.Love

on 4/1/2013 2:39:00 AM

The absolute best fragrance! I've tried to find another that I like equally as much because of the hefty price tag on this one but nothing else compares and believe me I've tested out tons of other fragrances even many that cost just as much. This one just has the most gorgeous scent ever! Everytime I wear it I get at least a few compliments from people on how good I smell or asking what fragrance I'm wearing. It's such a lovely fragrance and well worth the cost.

on 3/15/2013 11:07:00 PM

I tried so many but this is the one I always go back to. Great smell, stays forever, and you get compliments from everybody around.

Popular Fragrances