August 22, 2014 | 1976 users online

Liquid - Mary Kay - Medium Coverage Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by paulababe1985

I must say I was used to the old formula the bottled one and thought it wouldn't be the same because the texture felt a little different. I must say I love it especially for my combo skin it doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all like when I apply other foundation it doesn't get all over the place not droopy when pouring out of the bottle feels like a moussee haven't tried the full cover one but I'm sure it should be good for the winter when you don't get at all oily so its great give it a try best part if it doesn't match you can exchange it. It has a satisfaction guarantee and they give out samples if your unsure of what shade you are I'm a 204 normally but when I get tanned I go to the beige 300 so yeah i recommend it!!! bottle is so cute and light to just stuff it in your purse for retouching not that you'd need to but excellent for traveling!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Erica2244

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loved the coverage this foundation provided. AND, it stayed on all day with no retouching required. However, I am fair skinned (blue eyes, freckles) and I couldn't get a light enough color that would blend with my skin-tone. I did break out a little when using it (small bumps on forehead), which stopped when I stopped using it. Too bad, because this really did create a nice, clean canvas with great coverage and staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by lindsey251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation. It can give you sheer to full coverage, depending on how you apply it. It is is a little thick, but it glides on so smoothly, and feels pretty lightweight on. It gives you a satin matte finish, not extremely matte, but a natural looking matte. It doesn't leave a white cast when taking pictures, like some foundations do. It looks extremely natural, like your not even wearing foundation at all. It smooths out all of your pores. I'm not sure how well it controls oil, I'll update on that later. Not exactly sure on the staying power, I haven't noticed, but I'll update later. I wear a few different shades with this. In the summer: Beige 304. Fall/Spring: Beige 302. Winter: Ivory 200.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Pirategal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this foundation over Olay microsculpting cream and it stays on for hours. I apply it with my fingers, blot it with a sponge, and sometimes use a touch of pressed powder over it. I've had no trouble with it sliding or wiping off my face. This product provides me with long lasting excellent coverage as it matches my face perfectly. For another long lasting makeup with a little less coverage, I go to Cover Girl Radiance. I wear Lt.Med. in Cover Girl and 204 or 300 in Mary Kay. Getting the correct shade makes a world of difference in makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by diarrheaslut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

take it from me, people.
i am not a liquid foundation person. i hate the goopiness, i hate the cakey feel on my face, i hate the overdone look they give, i hate it.

this, however, is a whole new world to liquid foundation.... it doesn't go on thick, it blends evenly & looks so natural and flawless by the time i'm done. it takes me, four seconds TOPS to blend it all in. throw on some concealer & mascara and i'm out the door.

i bought mine from an ex-consultant off of ebay (for something like 3, 4 dollars-- check ebay first, don't go through the company if you really wanna deal)
after all the shit i've heard about mary kay, i could not have been more pleasantly surprised [:

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by finch96

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Horrid. Just horrid. Every single thing that had "Mary Kay" stamped on it made my skin break out in a horrible, fine bumpy rash. Especially this awful foundation. I will never buy another MK product. EVER.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2009 9:12:00 AM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This felt so cakey on my face! It felt as if I was wearing a thick mask that didn't let my skin breath at all. It made me break out in no time. I tried to give it a chance for at whole month but finally I just threw it away.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by celesteakabeaddict

I was not impressed with this foundation. It didn't go on evenly, didn't seem to last, and in an hour my face was shiny. No, I will not buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2009 7:45:00 PM More reviews by hiphopdance5

Most people seem to like this stuff...I stand on the other side. I tried this foundation once or twice b/c a neighbor had it and i needed a small touch up on my foundation after a long day. It worked great and i loved the coverage. So, i made a point to find a mary kay lady as fast as i could and buy the stuff myself. $50 later i had two bottles of foundaion and some mineral powder. all 3 products ended up being too dark but the worst part of all was how horribly the foundation broke me out. it was unbelieveable. so i kept piling the stuff on thinking it was hormonal acne and i just created a vicious cycle. the one thing im trying to do for myself is get my skin cleared up and healthy as use of several different products has left its mark and some struggling years of acne. i had never had problems with makeup breaking me out before and i didnt pay much attention. one evening i had removed my foundation but a friend decided to go out last min. so i borrowed some of her mary kay foundation as i had nothing else. i even TOLD her it would prolly break me out but i put it on anyway. sure enuff...the next day im on the phone with her telling her how bad im getting acne again and she reminds me tht i used this stuff. i dont like it. thts just my opinion...seems many women are quite satisfied with it however. guess u'll never kno until you just try it

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2009 7:23:00 AM More reviews by BSchrews

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Made me appear way too chalky and fake. It shows every pore on my face. Will not repurchase. Straight to the trashcan!