Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Talc, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Isododecane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Lemon Extract, Cucumber Extract, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Phenoxylethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone Copolylol, Glycerin, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauramine Oxide, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Absorbic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Peg-75, Peg-150, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, and Ultramarines.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My skin is combination, and tends to get quite oily in summers. I used this foundation in shade 404, close to MAC NW 35. This is really drying on my skin even after applying moisturizer and I could see like white patches on my face 2 mins after applying this. Also it looks quite orangey on me. I have pinkish undertones and this did not work for me. Its quite cheap but I think my skin just doesn't like cheap products. :-( I m back to EL (shell beige).

I used this foundation for a few years and i liked it but i always noticed that it made my skin super dry!! its probably because i would use the Normal to Oily skin, and im more on the dry side. I have now retired from this and moved on to a better foundation but i would go back to this if i had to. All in all, its okay, it didnt break me out which is great!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

So, I personally love this foundation. I use 400 and 402 right now. 402 is for the summer.
This is great for sheer-medium to full coverage. You can build it up nicely. I like that it does control oil for me. No other foundation has ever done that, even if it said it would. I also like that it's a nice satin matte finish. Apart from that, it lasts all day for me. I recently went to Six Flags, CA in 100 degree Fahrenheit with it and it lasted all day, with some wear and tear of course but it still remained with good coverage. I also love that it doesn't break me out. =)
I'd def repurchase.

I must say I was used to the old formula the bottled one and thought it wouldn't be the same because the texture felt a little different. I must say I love it especially for my combo skin it doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all like when I apply other foundation it doesn't get all over the place not droopy when pouring out of the bottle feels like a moussee haven't tried the full cover one but I'm sure it should be good for the winter when you don't get at all oily so its great give it a try best part if it doesn't match you can exchange it. It has a satisfaction guarantee and they give out samples if your unsure of what shade you are I'm a 204 normally but when I get tanned I go to the beige 300 so yeah i recommend it!!! bottle is so cute and light to just stuff it in your purse for retouching not that you'd need to but excellent for traveling!!!

Loved the coverage this foundation provided. AND, it stayed on all day with no retouching required. However, I am fair skinned (blue eyes, freckles) and I couldn't get a light enough color that would blend with my skin-tone. I did break out a little when using it (small bumps on forehead), which stopped when I stopped using it. Too bad, because this really did create a nice, clean canvas with great coverage and staying power.

I like this foundation. It can give you sheer to full coverage, depending on how you apply it. It is is a little thick, but it glides on so smoothly, and feels pretty lightweight on. It gives you a satin matte finish, not extremely matte, but a natural looking matte. It doesn't leave a white cast when taking pictures, like some foundations do. It looks extremely natural, like your not even wearing foundation at all. It smooths out all of your pores. I'm not sure how well it controls oil, I'll update on that later. Not exactly sure on the staying power, I haven't noticed, but I'll update later. I wear a few different shades with this. In the summer: Beige 304. Fall/Spring: Beige 302. Winter: Ivory 200.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use this foundation over Olay microsculpting cream and it stays on for hours. I apply it with my fingers, blot it with a sponge, and sometimes use a touch of pressed powder over it. I've had no trouble with it sliding or wiping off my face. This product provides me with long lasting excellent coverage as it matches my face perfectly. For another long lasting makeup with a little less coverage, I go to Cover Girl Radiance. I wear Lt.Med. in Cover Girl and 204 or 300 in Mary Kay. Getting the correct shade makes a world of difference in makeup.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

take it from me, people.
i am not a liquid foundation person. i hate the goopiness, i hate the cakey feel on my face, i hate the overdone look they give, i hate it.

this, however, is a whole new world to liquid foundation.... it doesn't go on thick, it blends evenly & looks so natural and flawless by the time i'm done. it takes me, four seconds TOPS to blend it all in. throw on some concealer & mascara and i'm out the door.

i bought mine from an ex-consultant off of ebay (for something like 3, 4 dollars-- check ebay first, don't go through the company if you really wanna deal)
after all the shit i've heard about mary kay, i could not have been more pleasantly surprised [:

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Horrid. Just horrid. Every single thing that had "Mary Kay" stamped on it made my skin break out in a horrible, fine bumpy rash. Especially this awful foundation. I will never buy another MK product. EVER.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This felt so cakey on my face! It felt as if I was wearing a thick mask that didn't let my skin breath at all. It made me break out in no time. I tried to give it a chance for at whole month but finally I just threw it away.