Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

on 11/24/2012 4:06:00 PM

Not a bad liner. It doesn't oxidize to a weird color (I get the brown), Felt tip isn't horrible, but it is very runny so it can be a challenge to get a precise cat eye. I prefer gel liners, but as drugstore liquids go, this would probably be my go-to. I haven't noticed any outstanding staying power (MUFE's liquid liner ruined me for all others as far as staying power goes; that stuff is like a tattoo on your lashline), but the color is nice enough and it works in a pinch.

on 11/24/2012 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can honestly say that this is my new favorite liner! I've been using pencils for quite some time. Now, I've been having a preference for sharper lines on my upper lashline, and pencils don't always make that easy. I've never been a huge fan of liquid liners because I'm not very skilled with brushes. This applicator makes it SO easy, though. It's not too flexible that it offers no control, nor is it too stiff that it drags across your lash line. Best of all, it doesn't smudge or flake when I put this on top of UDPP. It's definitely a steal for less than $5!

on 11/21/2012 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

i have used the Body Shop Liquid eyeliner, as well as E.L.F.'s. they were both terrible. but OMG THIS IS GREAT !!! i recommend this product to everyone because the brush is so incredibly small; the application is so easy!!! if you have ever had trouble with the brush (it can get in your eye or smear over your eyelid) then this is the eyeliner for you!!! put it on the top of your lashline, not your waterline!!!:D just be careful because alot gets on the brush so make sure you wipe off some from the cap :) alright so make sure u be careful!!!! this is great priced too; good luck!!! :D #recommended

I love this product which i expected from colorstay, the tip is awesome it's not to stiff or loose. I have it in Blackest Black to add to my Lash Line and it works great! It stays for hours and doesn't irritate my eyes. If you cry it will run everywhere but what makeup stays perfect if your in tears and stressing out? The only negative thing i find about it is the price for such a tiny bottle but that's it.

on 11/9/2012 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the actual liner not the brush. I hate the brush. It's to stubby and gets the line way to think. I love the actual liner. It stays all day and doesn't fade to grey. When I want to do a thick wing this this is perfect.

on 11/9/2012 12:41:00 PM

This eye liner is amazing! It stays on all day and rarely do I find that it smudges. I've bought mine in blackest black and I really like it. It goes on smooth and the tip style allows for easy and consistent application. I like that that tip is quite fine so if you are not looking for a thick line then it's really easy to achieve a thin one!

on 11/8/2012 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have re bought a few of this liquid liners. They work really well for me. The black color is very black and it stays in place all day no smudges. It is easy to work with with the felt tip.

on 11/8/2012 4:39:00 AM

I LOVE this eyeliner!! I've tried Mary Kay liquid liner in the past, and wrote liquid liner off forever because it smeared all over my eyelid and gave me an infection. I had a change of heart and bought this liner in Brown Black on sale. I love the applicator-- it took a couple of tries and a bit of makeup remover, but I was pretty easily able to create a flawless cateye my first time wearing it. Applying it over shadow is a breeze and lasts all freaking day. As a waitress who works long, sweaty hours, this is a must!!! I go home at the end of the night looking like I just applied it, except it does get a little smudgy in the corners. My eyes tend to water a bit time to time, so that's probably why. I love how tiny the applicator is because I have small eyelids, but really thick lashes, so I can apply it ever so slightly above my lashes and even between them. This is great because eyeliner tends to take up half of my eyelid if I can't apply it precisely enough. I also like how it sort of flakes off if you rub it with a q-tip to remove little mistakes, yet the good stuff manages to stay put.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

All I can say is i LOVE this product, it is incredible... using normal eyeliner by the end of the day I would look like a dead raccoon, but with this stuff It stays on FOREVER until i take it off. Making me a pro at doing cat at looks also :) and Target has a sale on the eyeliner for only $5. yippie! Don't waste your money on expensive name brands. try this out. if you don't like it you always able to return it to walgreens or target. but i highly doubt you'll want to return it after trying it once :)

on 10/25/2012 6:14:00 PM

I have experimented with liquid liners in the past and could never get it right, so I gave up. I recently swapped for this Revlon ColorStay liner in Black Brown and decided to give it another shot.
One thing I noticed is the brush is very hard. Unlike other liners, it allows me to get a good grip on my lid and draw a nice tight line.
It dries super quick and comes off easily with remover.
I will re-purchase this particular brand again, but I believe the price at the shops is way too much for the amount you get..