Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

on 12/31/2012 6:21:00 PM

Love it! I've been using this for years. Usually on sale at grocery stores. I usually touch it up onto lunch break because it fades sometimes but that's ok, doesn't take much to do so.

on 12/28/2012 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A must have for your everyday look. Easy to use brush, product has excellent staying power, especially considering I have the oiliest skin. I like applying it on upper lash line, a little strong for the lower line in my opinion. I use the Kevin Aucoin technique of lifting the upper lashes and applying on the skin very close to the eye. I wear contacts and if product gets in my eye it doesn't get irritated and wipes away very easily.

on 12/26/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I just bought my second bottle of this in Blackest Black. After going through several of the Almay liquid eyeliners, I picked my first bottle of this up at the pharmacy a few months ago and was happy to find that where Almay failed, Revlon succeeded.

Pros:
-Blackest Black is JET Black - My biggest beef with most liquid eyeliners is that they are not black enough. Not even KVD and some of those high end ones. That's why I stuck to Almay for so long. It was the darkest liner I could find.
-Staying power is awesome.
-Brush maintains shape throughout life of the product and you can draw a nice, precise, DARK line - This is unlike Almay liquid eyeliner. That brush gets too frazzled and soft for a precise line by the time I'm nearing the end of the bottle.
-Doesn't sting when you accidentally get it in your eye - Almay hurts a lot!

Cons:
Uhhhh.....I dunno.

on 12/24/2012 1:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've been using this eyeliner for about 4 years now. It's perfect and lasts all day on my lids. I think the brush is easy to work with and gives you the precision you need to make thick or fine lines. I love how dark and matte the black color is and this is definitely worth repurchasing.

on 12/21/2012 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a mediocre liner for me, nothing to rave about but not an utter dud either. This lasted around 6 hours on me before dissolving smudging(bear in mind that i have very-very oily lids and hooded eyes).This dries a tad too slow for me cuz i have hooded lids, and since it dries too slowly, i almost always blink and it would end up transferring to the upper lids part and left me looking like i intended to draw a straight line in my socket line. (Those with hooded lids can relate).

I find that when drawing the line in the same spot to darken the liner, it sorta takes it off, if that made sense, relining on the same spot would make the earlier line drawn disappear.

The color however is decently pigmented, and on a normal person without special eye needs like me, this might work for you. But those with hooded and oily lids should avoid this...

on 12/17/2012 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Pros
-Lasts all day
-(Doesn't change color or wear off)
Cons
-Felt tip is hard to work with.
-Due to the felt tip, it makes quite thick lines so racoons think I'm their cousin.

on 11/30/2012 1:45:00 PM

I am always looking for a really good liquid eye liner and this one is awesome! Definately my go-to eye product. The price is decent and the quality is great..stays on for the whole day without smudging! I suffer from dark circles so i like that it doesnt accentuate that at all.

on 11/24/2012 4:06:00 PM

Not a bad liner. It doesn't oxidize to a weird color (I get the brown), Felt tip isn't horrible, but it is very runny so it can be a challenge to get a precise cat eye. I prefer gel liners, but as drugstore liquids go, this would probably be my go-to. I haven't noticed any outstanding staying power (MUFE's liquid liner ruined me for all others as far as staying power goes; that stuff is like a tattoo on your lashline), but the color is nice enough and it works in a pinch.

on 11/24/2012 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can honestly say that this is my new favorite liner! I've been using pencils for quite some time. Now, I've been having a preference for sharper lines on my upper lashline, and pencils don't always make that easy. I've never been a huge fan of liquid liners because I'm not very skilled with brushes. This applicator makes it SO easy, though. It's not too flexible that it offers no control, nor is it too stiff that it drags across your lash line. Best of all, it doesn't smudge or flake when I put this on top of UDPP. It's definitely a steal for less than $5!

on 11/21/2012 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

i have used the Body Shop Liquid eyeliner, as well as E.L.F.'s. they were both terrible. but OMG THIS IS GREAT !!! i recommend this product to everyone because the brush is so incredibly small; the application is so easy!!! if you have ever had trouble with the brush (it can get in your eye or smear over your eyelid) then this is the eyeliner for you!!! put it on the top of your lashline, not your waterline!!!:D just be careful because alot gets on the brush so make sure you wipe off some from the cap :) alright so make sure u be careful!!!! this is great priced too; good luck!!! :D #recommended