April 17, 2014 | 1951 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by ishara

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily lids and I love that this stays on well and also cleans up without leaving badger eyes, unlike the gel liners that I have tried.

I am a repeat buyer!

Edit:
Not a repeat buyer since I tried Essence gel liners, I don't get the depth of colour from the Liquid Liner as I do with Essence).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like it a lot, it's very pigmented and easy to use. I like that I can carry it in my purse and it's very practical. I will not buy it again because I discovered the gel liners and I fell in love with them. But it's a really good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by liv4344

This is the first eyeliner I had ever used and I've never had to switch! Its easy to apply and stays on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by littlekumiko

This is honestly the best eyeliner i've ever tried.
It's greatly pigmented. It's semi-matte, has great precision, doesnt smudge, washes away really easy with water, stays true till the end of the day

The only downside to this is if u really want a dark line u have to go one more layer over it. It tends to fade a little. just make sure u really dry your eyeliner first before u curl ur lashes. otherwise your eyeliner wld transfer over to ur curler

Other than this, it's perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by MorphineMinx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in black, the color was nice, very pigmented. But cheaper products have stayed on better. Laugh too hard, get any water on your face and this stuff is running down your cheeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

Amazing eyeliner....longest lasting. I'm not kidding. I wore it tons party yesterday. Washed my face with soap and water....I assumed the eyeliner was off and didn't look into a mirror after I washed my face and woke up this morning with eyeliner on. Yep, its been on my eyes all day. I'm buying a few more of these cuz they are so good. Worth the $ and more. Don't waste ur money on expensive liner ...this is the best. Good job Revlon.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by ctlee420

This stuff burns!! And it comes right off every time I curl my eyelashes. The only thing I like about this stuff is the brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So, I bought this and used it a few months ago. Worked just fine, in fact I had thought I had found my perfect eyeliner from the drugstore. Today I got it back out (my E.L.F gel liner dried up and fell out of the container.) and as I was using it, I got onto my right eye (after doing the left) and both eyes started burning out of no where! So I ignored it for a couple minutes thinking I was just imagining things, cause I loved this at one time! Once I took it off, I tried it again to be sure that this was what made them burn, I barely finished my left eye and it started burning! Ugh. I'll probably try this on last time to be sure, if so it's going in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LIke this eyeliner for the finish and the applicator.But the love affair with this liner ends there. I would'nt call my eyes sensitive but if you accidently got this into your eye..which I am sure most of us do when applying, it burns like hell..I mean really like hell !!!!! That is the biggest dealbreaker for me..Off to the trash it goes!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by SandraCarterr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product sucks, it flakes smudges its just a terrible liquid eye liner.