October 24, 2014 | 1723 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Liner [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by allyson85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the actual liner not the brush. I hate the brush. It's to stubby and gets the line way to think. I love the actual liner. It stays all day and doesn't fade to grey. When I want to do a thick wing this this is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by junelove

This eye liner is amazing! It stays on all day and rarely do I find that it smudges. I've bought mine in blackest black and I really like it. It goes on smooth and the tip style allows for easy and consistent application. I like that that tip is quite fine so if you are not looking for a thick line then it's really easy to achieve a thin one!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have re bought a few of this liquid liners. They work really well for me. The black color is very black and it stays in place all day no smudges. It is easy to work with with the felt tip.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by kyuss

I LOVE this eyeliner!! I've tried Mary Kay liquid liner in the past, and wrote liquid liner off forever because it smeared all over my eyelid and gave me an infection. I had a change of heart and bought this liner in Brown Black on sale. I love the applicator-- it took a couple of tries and a bit of makeup remover, but I was pretty easily able to create a flawless cateye my first time wearing it. Applying it over shadow is a breeze and lasts all freaking day. As a waitress who works long, sweaty hours, this is a must!!! I go home at the end of the night looking like I just applied it, except it does get a little smudgy in the corners. My eyes tend to water a bit time to time, so that's probably why. I love how tiny the applicator is because I have small eyelids, but really thick lashes, so I can apply it ever so slightly above my lashes and even between them. This is great because eyeliner tends to take up half of my eyelid if I can't apply it precisely enough. I also like how it sort of flakes off if you rub it with a q-tip to remove little mistakes, yet the good stuff manages to stay put.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by ilyxdorkfaceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

All I can say is i LOVE this product, it is incredible... using normal eyeliner by the end of the day I would look like a dead raccoon, but with this stuff It stays on FOREVER until i take it off. Making me a pro at doing cat at looks also :) and Target has a sale on the eyeliner for only $5. yippie! Don't waste your money on expensive name brands. try this out. if you don't like it you always able to return it to walgreens or target. but i highly doubt you'll want to return it after trying it once :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have experimented with liquid liners in the past and could never get it right, so I gave up. I recently swapped for this Revlon ColorStay liner in Black Brown and decided to give it another shot.
    One thing I noticed is the brush is very hard. Unlike other liners, it allows me to get a good grip on my lid and draw a nice tight line.
    It dries super quick and comes off easily with remover.
    I will re-purchase this particular brand again, but I believe the price at the shops is way too much for the amount you get..

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Still13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been experimenting with tight lining and just couldn't seem to get the hang of gels and that little brush. I know everybody says liquids aren't that really that great for this but I figured what the heck and gave Revlon ColorStay a shot- it's fantastic! The brush tip is so fine it's a cinch to dot in between the lashes for a super thin liner, it covers in a single application and it lasts all day (well, unless I go to yoga).

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2012 6:47:00 AM More reviews by CautiousSkeptic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best liquid liners available, but as with all the liquid liners I've ever bought, is NOT FRIENDLY TO TEARS.

Goes on great.
    Looks great.
    Runs with tears.

So if you sneeze a lot, walk in windy places or have to attend a funeral... this is not for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by kenziecakes8

Well I like this eyeliner's formula, it's a nice, bold black that has pretty good staying power, too (unless it gets wet for any reason, then it's everywhere). But the big problem I have with this is the applicator/packaging. I can never get a good, straight line without it getting somewhere else on my eyelid because there's liquid on the entire wand. I also don't like applicator tip because there can be these little string things that come off of the felt tip that carry eyeliner on them which also gets it in unwanted places. I ALSO don't like that it has two separate pieces (the wand and the little tub/container thing) because the little tub is exposed to air whenever you use it which I found out last week was drying a LOT of product and wasting it. So formula = good, applicator = horrible.I think I'm going to try a new liquid eyeliner next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE this eyeliner.. it's HG staple and I've already repurchased it 4 times and the last time I bought it, I bought two since I just love this and can't be without it! I have extremely oily eyelids and I mean EXTREMELY. Cream shadows (Maybelline color tattoo) will crease on me by the end of the day WITH Urban Decay Primer Potion, regular shadows will crease with UDPP, etc. But I find that this stays put!! I used to use the MAC blacktrack fluidline and liked it but I found that sometimes it would smudge/smear. This really doesn't at all and I find it easy to use. THis may not be good for someone not used to using liquid liner, but it isn't a problem for me. It's very black and dries MATTE which is a huge plus because when I tried the L'oreal liquid lineur intense, it dries shiny and I hate that.. (plus the formula was streaky and watery on me but I won't get into that...) This is my holy grail eyeliner and I absolutely love it.