July 23, 2014 | 1840 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by dpav

Usually, MUA's review gives me a very good hint on what will work for me, but not this one. First, this doesn't get the eye makeup out easily. Plus, its running texture is so easy to get into my eyes, especially since I need to somehow rub it on my eyeliners etc to get my eye makeup out. Also, stings my eyes badly. Even if I didn't get the product into my eyes when I am rubbing it, when I wipe it out, it will also into my eyes. I love my Pond's cold cream much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by junglelady

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The absolute WORST eye makeup remover I've ever used! I burns and stings my eyes terribly. And it's very messy. The cream just goes everywhere and trying to wipe it off with a tissue or cotton ball is almost useless. I would not recommend this product at all, especially if you have sensitive eyes or wear contacts. It leaves you eyes blurry, burning, and stinging for quite awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by chibiyumichan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got it on special for 0.99$ To my surprise, it works well with my sensitive eye area. It doesn't sting my eyes at all and i like how mild it is. It definitely worth stock up when at special

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by DianAdams

I like this product, its not the best tho. Really smooth to put on, and I like how its lotion constincy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this for 99cents with a qualifying purchase, but I won't buy it again even at that price. It's gentle and moisturizing, but not perfect at removing my eye makeup.
I'm still looking for my HG eye makeup remover, I think I'll just stick to olive oil!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This removed my eye makeup fairly well, but stung my eyes like crazy. It also left my eyes feeling "filmy" for a while after using it. The price is nice, but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2009 4:52:00 AM More reviews by singalong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It does the job. First lotion eyemakeup remover I've used it's too messy for me I hate that I have to rub for it to work.I just finished the bottle so it's not a bad product. BUT OMG it burns my eyes if it get in them. It's dirt cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

This makeup remover is good, great for the price, it was like 2 dollars. It takes off most of my face makeup and eye makeup, but not 100%. Overall its still pretty good and quite moisturizing. Would buy again because it is cheap. I think i just prefer watery or oil based removers instead of this creamy, lotion type one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by wiugal2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bougt this product because I realized that I did not have a remover for my waterproof mascara. Let me say, this is the best remover ever! It takes off my waterproof mascara like it's nothing. Best part is, I got it on sale for half price! I would def. go and buy this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by nm1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the go to makeup remover for me. It is unbeatably inexpensive and on special most of the time, at which time I buy 5 to 10 bottles at once. It is a great product. It melts away any and all eye makeup and there is no need to scrub and pull at delicate eye skin to get things clean. There is no greasy, unpleasant feel after you've used it and while I don't recommend this for everyone or anyone on a regular basis, I have used this as a full face makeup remover on rare occasions i have been away from home and forgotten my tried and tested cleanser. No spots or problems. Just rinse REALLY well. A really fab product. Just love it!