October 20, 2014 | 1602 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it jus dint work out for me.. i hated the feeling of putting the lotion on my face with a cotton ball and havin to keep wiping at my eyes to jus get all my eyemakeup all smeared & havin a greasy feeling after. on top of that it gave me a rash under my eyes =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Hollynla

This has worked great for me for removing eye makeup, but what I use it most of all for is cleaning my gel liner brushes. I squirt a dot of this on my hand and rub the brush in it really good. I them rub the brush with my fingers before rinsing it off in warm water, then I wash the brush with soap. It comes totally clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by doreneturnbull

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is by far the best Eye Makeup remover I have ever used. I always buy at least 2 when they go on sale for .99cents. One tiny bottle lasts me at least 6 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by LeyZ

So this is an amazing makeup remover, it removes everything very well. But be really carefull not to get any in your eye...because if it does it will sting like a biotch =)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by dpav

Usually, MUA's review gives me a very good hint on what will work for me, but not this one. First, this doesn't get the eye makeup out easily. Plus, its running texture is so easy to get into my eyes, especially since I need to somehow rub it on my eyeliners etc to get my eye makeup out. Also, stings my eyes badly. Even if I didn't get the product into my eyes when I am rubbing it, when I wipe it out, it will also into my eyes. I love my Pond's cold cream much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by junglelady

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The absolute WORST eye makeup remover I've ever used! I burns and stings my eyes terribly. And it's very messy. The cream just goes everywhere and trying to wipe it off with a tissue or cotton ball is almost useless. I would not recommend this product at all, especially if you have sensitive eyes or wear contacts. It leaves you eyes blurry, burning, and stinging for quite awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by chibiyumichan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got it on special for 0.99$ To my surprise, it works well with my sensitive eye area. It doesn't sting my eyes at all and i like how mild it is. It definitely worth stock up when at special

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by DianAdams

I like this product, its not the best tho. Really smooth to put on, and I like how its lotion constincy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this for 99cents with a qualifying purchase, but I won't buy it again even at that price. It's gentle and moisturizing, but not perfect at removing my eye makeup.
I'm still looking for my HG eye makeup remover, I think I'll just stick to olive oil!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This removed my eye makeup fairly well, but stung my eyes like crazy. It also left my eyes feeling "filmy" for a while after using it. The price is nice, but I wouldn't repurchase.