Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

on 9/11/2010 1:05:00 PM

This is oil based, but I find it doesn't really leave my lids oily- it doesn't sting my eyes and effectively removes makeup, without any smell I can recall, so it's a great cheap eye makeup remover.

on 9/6/2010 12:10:00 AM

This is all I use. & I also use it for my whole face. It goes on sale frequently for 99 cents a bottle. Can't beat the price. I use it with a warm washcloth on my eyes. Love, love, love the stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product is fine, it really is. If you have moistened your eye lashes and eye area beforehand, it removes eye make-up and mascara BEAUTIFULLY and leaves your eye area very, very soft and not dry unlike many others I've used *cough* marykay *cough*
The only reason I gave this four lippies instead of five is because I found that it irritated my eyes / tearducts. Of course, it took minimal rinsing to wash away the itchiness, but it's still quite unpleasant for me.
Overall, the packaging is fine, the price is DIRT CHEAP and it's a pretty good product! Even though I stocked up on these, considering Avon just had a sale, I probably will re-purchase :)

on 8/23/2010 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

my mom gave me a bottle to take back to school with me since she bougt a million (she can't pass up a deal) and at first I didn't like it because I would rub it on with my fingers around my eyelid which made things extremely messy and I would end up have to use more to remove the make I smudged to the OTHER parts of my face. But then I got the idea to use a cotton ball or pad, squeeze the remover on to it and then rub the makeup off and this.worked.perfectly! I'm usually dread having to take off my eye makeup at the end of the day but with this is an absolute breeze. I like this way better then the liquid remover I previously used

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a very good product. It removes the makeup instantly, using only a pea sized amount. I wear very heavy black eyeliner, so I need remover like that. The only thing I don't like, which is why it got 4 lipsticks, is because it leaves my skin feeling very oily, even after I wash it all off. Over all I would reccomend it.

on 7/8/2010 4:28:00 PM

I love this product.
It works, doesn't irritate my eys, and washes off nicely. I liked Clinique's eye makeup remover but I was looking for a lower price alternative so I bought some Neutrogena and I didn't like it very much. Avon is creamy and I have more control with it than the Clinique.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The lady at the Avon store told me that I could us it to remove makeup on my whole face, not just my eyes. It works well and for some reason, reminds me of Elmer's glue.

on 6/22/2010 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got this as a gift and i love it. I use it everday and it doesn't bother my contacts.

on 6/20/2010 1:34:00 AM

This eye makeup remover is fine. It is effective in gently removing makeup, and it has never irritated or burned my eyes. It doesn't have a fragrance that I can smell. The price is right, too. You can often get it for $0.99 on sale. Personally, I prefer a liquid eye makeup remover. However, this works and is inexpensive, so I just keep on buying and using it.

on 6/14/2010 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have to agree that this product does leave product on both the lashes and near tear ducts and it really does sting initially... I received this as a free item w/ my last Avon order (I get a LOT of SSS original bath oil and use it to repel insects), so I didn't pay for it but won't get this product in the future...there's plenty of other products that will get the job done w/ less rubbing .