Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

on 2/3/2010 8:21:00 PM

I normally love Avon products, but I am not that happy with this one. It takes more effort to get my eyeliner off with this make up remover than it does with my Neutrogena make up remover. I do like the fact that it does not irritate your skin though.

Best makeup remover EVER!! Non-irritating, not sticky nor greasy - takes the darkest makeup right off! I will be purchasing for as long as it's available. True love!

on 1/23/2010 10:23:00 PM

I have been using this stuff for many years. I buy like 20 of them when they go on sale for $1. This stuff takes off all my eye makeup easily, doesn't irritate my eyes or the skin around it. It can cost $4 each, but buy it on sale. Definately the best makeup remover I have used so far and I'm not a kid.

on 1/18/2010 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

it jus dint work out for me.. i hated the feeling of putting the lotion on my face with a cotton ball and havin to keep wiping at my eyes to jus get all my eyemakeup all smeared & havin a greasy feeling after. on top of that it gave me a rash under my eyes =(

on 1/16/2010 10:54:00 PM

This has worked great for me for removing eye makeup, but what I use it most of all for is cleaning my gel liner brushes. I squirt a dot of this on my hand and rub the brush in it really good. I them rub the brush with my fingers before rinsing it off in warm water, then I wash the brush with soap. It comes totally clean.

This is by far the best Eye Makeup remover I have ever used. I always buy at least 2 when they go on sale for .99cents. One tiny bottle lasts me at least 6 months.

on 11/29/2009 10:40:00 PM

So this is an amazing makeup remover, it removes everything very well. But be really carefull not to get any in your eye...because if it does it will sting like a biotch =)

on 11/11/2009 4:39:00 PM

Usually, MUA's review gives me a very good hint on what will work for me, but not this one. First, this doesn't get the eye makeup out easily. Plus, its running texture is so easy to get into my eyes, especially since I need to somehow rub it on my eyeliners etc to get my eye makeup out. Also, stings my eyes badly. Even if I didn't get the product into my eyes when I am rubbing it, when I wipe it out, it will also into my eyes. I love my Pond's cold cream much better.

on 11/3/2009 5:06:00 PM

The absolute WORST eye makeup remover I've ever used! I burns and stings my eyes terribly. And it's very messy. The cream just goes everywhere and trying to wipe it off with a tissue or cotton ball is almost useless. I would not recommend this product at all, especially if you have sensitive eyes or wear contacts. It leaves you eyes blurry, burning, and stinging for quite awhile.

on 10/31/2009 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got it on special for 0.99$ To my surprise, it works well with my sensitive eye area. It doesn't sting my eyes at all and i like how mild it is. It definitely worth stock up when at special