April 24, 2014 | 1323 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by ultaandme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't leave home without this. This is the overall best brow kit on the market. I've seen/tried them all. Best packaging (brushes, tweezers included). Nice quality wax and shadow. Stays on all day. All my tools are handy while i do my makeup at stop lights. Made for brows "on the go".

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2008 3:14:00 AM More reviews by PiedPiper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am one of those people who is absolutely useless when it comes to doing anything to my brows beyond just getting them waxed. I gave up on using brow pencils and the like because no matter what, it would always be super obvious which parts of my brows were "drawn on." I love Brow-Zings though! The wax makes grooming easy, the powder actually matches the color of my brows, and when I put it on, it looks natural. And while the little tweezers inside aren't exactly the easiest to use, I don't really imagine myself plucking my eyebrows in public, so it's pretty much a none-issue. The only thing that drives me nuts is that the packaging is difficult to open, and almost every time I do it, the little brushes and tweezers end up falling out on the floor, initiating 3-5 minutes of searching. If there was some mechanism for keeping the brushes contained when the box was open, it would be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by tsaraya29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm new to the Benefit line, and only happened to come across this product after a MA offered to try it on me, and Wow, I can tell this is going to be a staple product. I'm one of the last ppl that should do her own eyebrows, ( they either come out uneven, or I look surprised all day), but after following his instructions, my brows come out perfect. I use it in medium and for ref. I'm NW45 with black hair and this product looks perfectly natural. This product finally gives my the full defined fool-proof eyebrows I've been searching for. Will def. purchase again. UPDATE: Just switched to the BrowZings in Dark; even the the MA suggested medium and I can get away with it. Dark is a far better match since I have black hair. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 2:49:00 PM More reviews by britbiatch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff!! The wax shapes and defines my sparse brows, and the powder fills in to give me a natural look. I have found this has lasted me a long time, and I would def buy it again.
Hell, I used it on my SO's brows one night (I was bored, his brows are almost non existant) and it even looked good on him. lol

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2007 3:59:00 AM More reviews by swti

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have mixed feelings about this product. the wax does not always go on evenly but the powder is great for defining and filling in sparse areas. the colors also seem a little off because the wax is a completely ash toned (which i need!) and the powder is more warm-toned. i tried lots of different ways of applying but if i don't use a light hand i always end up with harsh, unnatural looking borws. would probably not repurchase again after i am done with this

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2007 8:58:00 PM More reviews by pekopeko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My eyebrows are dark and long, but not necessarily thick. I've been complimented on their shape even when I haven't plucked for months.
Wanting a professional to shape my eyebrows so I could reference it for future pluckings, I had my eyebrows done for the first time at the Benefit Brow Counter. She shaped it well, but she totally overplucked, so I bought this product.
This product does a great job of filling in sparse areas of your brows while maintaining a natural look. I haven't had my brows done professionally since that one time, but I like to use this when I go out and want my eyes to pop a bit more.
I gave this a 4 because the tweezers don't grab and are totally useless. I haven't tried mixing the wax and powder, but I think I will next time. I usually use the wax first over my brows and then the powder to set it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by lycn4717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

works well to fill in eyebrows for a nice natural look.
I rarely do my eyebrows cuz they're shapely and dark enough as they are, but sometimes when I want my eyes to stand out more, I'll use this to add some effect to my eyes. My browzings have lasted me a really long time.
The wax holds and shapes the hairs of your eyebrows, and the powder sticks to the wax and colors them.
However, If you have really light, sparse eye brows, I'm not sure how well it'll work then, if the wax doesn't have anything to hold onto.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by karix116

this product really helped me alot since i have very light and sparse eyebrows. it stays on and doesnt smear. the only thing about it is that im asian w/ black hair and the different shades of brown they have dont match exactly. i wish they came out with a shade of light charcoal or somethin... but anyhow i would still buy again. i ended up dying my hair dark brown anyways :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Tonii_M

This was the first eyebrow product I had ever used (I had never realised what a difference groomed brows make!) but it's become a staple for me - especially when I was letting my eyebrows grow in after getting a bit too pluck-happy! My eyebrows now have a good shape but there's no way I could have let them grow in without using this to fill in the shape. The price is mega expensive but it lasts forever, I've had mine for nearly a year and have barely dented it. My only disappointment is that the clip on my compact broke after it fell out my back - sturdier packaging would make this perfect. In terms of the product itself it does a great job of filling in gaps and making the brows look polished. If I ever run out I'll be at the Benefit counter straight away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Hyperduckz3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this stuff everyday. It makes my eyebrows look great:)! The only thing that sucks is you have to buy the hard angle brush for this to truly work (the little brush that it comes with SUCKS!). Overall a great product for eyebrows!