September 17, 2014 | 2090 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by frenchie_cutay

this stuff has blown any other lip treatment ive ever tried right out of the water. for the first time in 25 years, my lips are soft and hydrated. This is a total HG lip treatment. Lightly brush lips with toothbrush at night, and apply thick coat and go to bed. apply during the day if you feel like it, but I don't even need it. Australia girls, they don't sell it here, but you can bulk buy a few tubes on ebay for pretty cheap, and it's a million times better than blistex or carmex!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is great stuff. I prefer this on my lips to their actual lip version, and it is great for putting on any super dry skin. This along with Cherry Chapstick are my two fave lip products, they beat out Vaseline brand, Carmex, Soft Lips, Burts Bees, you name it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Kat308

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful product. I have eczma and wouldn't think about
going without it. Aquaphor reminds you of vaseline, but it is so much better and without the petroleum smell. I just started to use it as a night moisturizer, under my eyes and dry spots. When I wake up my skin is so soft, I truly love this product. Also great for cuticles and dry feet. I would like to thank other member for mentioning about the baby Aquaphor is a much better deal if you need to have a tube, I just bought one to keep in my purse, otherwise the tub is the way to go.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by jikl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had chapped lips as long as I can remember. It's always been a job to stop myself biting them, peeling the chapped skin off (grosss), making the situation worse. I tried so many things over the years - Vaseline, pure shea butter, Lanolips, Palmers cocoa butter stick, chapstick, carmex, 8 hour cream, coconut oil, even vitamin E oil straight from the capsule.
But NOTHING worked like this stuff. I tried it first about 3 nights ago, after the first night my lips were pretty much cured. There's no more chapped skin, they're totally smooth. I couldn't bite at them even if I wanted to!
Wish I'd heard about this stuff sooner. It's a small thing in the scheme of things, but it's great not to have to worry about my lips getting dry or flaky, or have to apply lip balm constantly when I'm out socialising.
I think this would be a great product for men suffering from dry lips, or anyone who wants to be low maintenance as you can apply it at night and it seems to keep them hydrated throughout the day without needing to reapply.

UPDATE: this stopped working so well, so taking it down to 3 lippies as it's quite expensive for what it is. Best kept for lip emergencies I guess.

UPDATE April 2014: I'm only just coming to the end of the tube I reviewed in September 2012! I'm bringing it back to 4 lippies. It's definitely the best thing I've tried for chapped, dehydrated lips, and I've recently started applying a little on the sides of my cheeks at bedtime to help lock in my serum and protect from pillow rub. Will be repurchasing, for sure, and recommending to friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by burberrycanny

I have tried SO manyproducts to clear my acne, it was taking a toll on my skin. Dry and flaky along my jawline to my temples, under my nose and chin. I've tried Yu-be, polysporin, vasaline, to name a few. None worked, it just sat on top of my dry skin and didn't absorb at all.
aquaphor is the only thing that's worked! (for me) I take a warm shower to loosen all the dead skin and gently rub the areas with flaky patches along my jawline- wherever is dry with my fingers. Dry my face a bit and put aquaphor on. i try to do it right after the shower to prevent any new flakes from forming after i have scuffed it off in the shower. My face tends to get tight 5- 10 mintues after the shower and dry areas start happening if i don't moisterize. the texure of this is really thick! You only need a quarter of a pea size for your face. It aborbs very well after a shower. leaves my skin so soft and prevents dry paches from forming. it did take some time to get use to this type of cream since i was very use to lighter gel base types of moisterizers.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Oh Aquaphor, how I love you and all that you do! You moisturize, protect and soothe my cuticles, lips, dry and cracked heels - you even help to protect freshly done tattoos to help the skin heal! In the dead of our cold, blistery winters, I slather you onto my hands and go to bed with cotton gloves on and in the morning, PRESTO!! Baby hands! Thank you for now being available in Canada so that I don't have to go to great lengths to get you!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by alexasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has been a lifesaver. I had a reaction to a face wash from neutrogena. My face was chapped, burned and really dry. My local pharmacy recommended this to me after looking at my face and recommends this to many people with drying rashes or just dry cracked skin. This was only 4.49 for the 1.75 oz tube which isnt bad at all. I love this and will definitely add this to the shopping list once it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ivette420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This thing has saved me. I started accutane treatment a month ago and I've been so dry everywhere, specially my lips, cheeks and hands. This feels a little oily when you first put it on but it soaks fast and moisturizes like nothing else. Highly recommended for extremely dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by 1Bruce1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely a "stranded on a desert island" product. Great for lips, feet, hands, etc. In the winter if I get a patch of dry skin on my face, I just use a dab of this and it's gone. Can't live without.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by BohemianMartini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG Status! Who needs chapstick! This stuff slathered on my lips at night leaves me with perfectly soft lips all day. I've tried it applied very lightly over moisturizer under my eyes - leaves my under eye area perfectly moisturized and less poofy. Just love this stuff!