Eucerin Original Healing Creme (Soothing Repair Creme)

4.4

Water, petrolatum, mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.

on 11/8/2007 6:34:00 PM

My dermatologists always recommend Eucerin, especially since I used to have eczema. It's supposed to be one of the best. However, I hate how Eucerin feels on my skin. Even though it's supposed to be effective, it feels so greasy that I'd actually prefer not to use it.

This stuff is AMAZING! I'm a pale WASPy/Irish girl with the lightest, most sensitive skin you can possibly imagine, and I think I've foudn my HG! I've had slight laugh lines since I was a teenager, and while my mother swears that nobody else would ever notice them, *I* don't like them. She recommended I try some of her Eucerin, and it's great. My eyes look so much better after two days! I bought a big tub of this for $8. I rub a little on my eyelids and underneath my eyes before I apply my makeup and before I go to bed. The consistency is viscous, so if you put it on in the morning, you'll need to wait awhile before applying shadow and liner.

on 10/17/2007 10:10:00 PM

Absolutely love this stuff! Heals everything and keeps my skin baby soft.

on 9/28/2007 10:38:00 AM

This product is great. I am a skincare freak. This is best used before bed, because it is pretty greasy. I put a think mask of it on before I go to bed, and I wake up and my skin is toned and settled. I have very sensitive skin. This cream and Cetaphil moisturizing cream are my go-to's for basic facial moisturizing.

on 8/24/2007 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is a staple for those days when skin reacts to everything, acting like a stroppy attention-seeking toddler. It calms, soothes, moistens. All over. A tub is kept under the kitchen sink at all times.

on 8/7/2007 5:48:00 PM

I'm reviewing Eucerin's Extra Protective Moisture Lotion SPF 30.
I use this for the SPF 30. Most times I find SPF's of 8 to 25 but I like as much as I can get so I tried this. It's my HG moisturizer and sunscreen in one. My skin is oily, sometimes acne-prone but I'm in my 40's so I worry about sun damage and wrinkles. This product is light, absorbs well and doesn't feel sticky or leave a white cast on my face. I like the pump action and I usually only need two to four pumps depending on what kind of sun exposure I'll be getting that day. It spreads well and dries quickly. It's just enough moisture and I'm happy about the level of protection I get. I use it every day and really feel I'm protecting my skin from sun even when I'm not directly out in the sun such as when I'm in the car or near a window. Maybe I'll put off those wrinkles for a few years!

on 7/29/2007 6:48:00 PM

For over 10 years I have had problems w/itching in my ear & over the last few years I've develped scaley itchy skin on the outer part of my right ear. The itching was so bad that I would scratch my ears raw when I was sleeping. & over the last month have had dry itchy skin on my jawline. During my yearly physical, my doctor recommended I get Eucerin cream for my face & body & switch to Dove unfragranced soap. He prescribed an anti-itch lotion for my ears. On a whim I decided to try the Eucerin on my ears too. W/in two day it had worked wonders. Most of the scaley skin had disappeared an itching was at a minimum. It's been 4 days now & the scaling is GONE. I keep using it on my ears & on my jawline. The texture is a bit wierd it's like a cross between marshmallow topping & taffy. It's very thick & sticky. But I'm getting used to it.

I'd definatly buy this stuff again! I'm just mad that this stuff has been available almost all my life & I've suffered for over 10 years because I had no idea what a miracle worker this stuff is.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this product for years, but I have a renewed appreciation for this now that I'm undergoing chemotherapy. My skin has never been so dry, even in the middle of a humid summer, and this provides immediate relief. It's particularly useful on my feet. Some creams soak into your feet and then your skin looks dry again a few hours later, but this works for a very long time and keeps feet looking good in sandals. This cream is definitely a "classic" for a reason--it does its job very well.

on 7/26/2007 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is an excellent, soothing moisturizer for my sensitive skin. It sinks right in and I love that it is fragrance-free. This is my favorite drugstore lotion.

on 7/18/2007 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Bought this product after my mom was in the hospital. She has sever dry flaking skin on her legs. A family docor recommended we try Eucerin. Went to the store and found it, was shocked by the price. But I was willing to try this product for her, thats how bad she was after retaining water throughout her body. I rubbed it into her skin and the old skin came right off. The next day we did it again , with a soft loofa. It only took us a few applications with this lotion. The results are fantastic. I now use it on my face as well. It is well worth the price you pay for this product. There is no greasy feel after use.