September 1, 2014 | 911 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2007 More reviews by hmurphy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for years, but I have a renewed appreciation for this now that I'm undergoing chemotherapy. My skin has never been so dry, even in the middle of a humid summer, and this provides immediate relief. It's particularly useful on my feet. Some creams soak into your feet and then your skin looks dry again a few hours later, but this works for a very long time and keeps feet looking good in sandals. This cream is definitely a "classic" for a reason--it does its job very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by imaladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent, soothing moisturizer for my sensitive skin. It sinks right in and I love that it is fragrance-free. This is my favorite drugstore lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2007 8:08:00 AM More reviews by CoCoEyes4U

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this product after my mom was in the hospital. She has sever dry flaking skin on her legs. A family docor recommended we try Eucerin. Went to the store and found it, was shocked by the price. But I was willing to try this product for her, thats how bad she was after retaining water throughout her body. I rubbed it into her skin and the old skin came right off. The next day we did it again , with a soft loofa. It only took us a few applications with this lotion. The results are fantastic. I now use it on my face as well. It is well worth the price you pay for this product. There is no greasy feel after use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2007 12:15:00 PM More reviews by yosmali

This is the only lotion I can use on my itchy legs. My legs constantly itch- after shaving, when the hair starts growing in, when theyre dry...etc. I have to use this everyday after I shower, if I dont , I start itching again. The best lotion ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very dry body skin. Flaky, itchy, cracky, you name it; I have it. This stuff really keeps it soft and hydrated all day without being all that greasy. I really don't like the smell though, it somewhat reminds me of a hospital for some reason. It fades quickly, though. It can be a bit greasy at times, but you just have to be careful with how much you put on. My one gripe is that it's a bit expensive for a drugstore brand product, but it is the closest seemingly unscented lotion that heals and treats my dry skin effectively, so I'll go ahead and reccomend this and might repurchase it after i finish the other brands in my vanity

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2007 8:48:00 PM More reviews by getsinyoureyes

This stuff is awesome for dehydrated legs! It does feel greasy at first, but once this dries it doesn't feel greasy at all. It just feels like you have super soft skin. Great for dry feet too. Recommended for people with very dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by lunyc

I have really dry legs and elbows, so I figured this thick cream would stick to my skin all day. It does do that, but it's too greasy, and I hate putting on my pants in the morning or sliding into bed at night when I have this cream on my legs. Plus, I have to make sure I dry my legs after a shower, otherwise this cream does not spread. It moisturizes really well, though, and I like that it's fragrance free, so I will use up the tub, but I will keep searching for another product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by rhimix

I actually don't have dry skin, so I don't need to really use this for my skin. However, this stuff is great for removing waterproof mascara! It has mineral oil it in which softens the mascara. After I wipe it off I rinse around my eyes with baby shampoo to get rid of residue. Works like a charm! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2007 3:14:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

sheesh... why does it take me so long to review my absolute friggin neccessities? i have seasonal allergies that show up in my skin, causing me to drop everything i'm using currently and switch to baby/kid stuff until my irritation is over. i've been using fragrance free lubriderm... w/ eucerin over my dry patches, as eye cream, and on my lips for almost a decade. it's hypoallergenic, it seals moisture in effectively, it doesn't break me out no matter where i use it, it's cheap, and it doesn't have a scent. i'd buy it again... as i'd NEVER be w/o a jar of this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2007 11:45:00 PM More reviews by smjolly02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This cream is very good for dry skin, especially in the winter. It is hard to rub in but thats because its so thick which is good for dry, flaky skin.