December 20, 2014 | 986 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Healing Creme (Soothing Repair Creme)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Kate_Duke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is great. I am a skincare freak. This is best used before bed, because it is pretty greasy. I put a think mask of it on before I go to bed, and I wake up and my skin is toned and settled. I have very sensitive skin. This cream and Cetaphil moisturizing cream are my go-to's for basic facial moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by gingerrama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a staple for those days when skin reacts to everything, acting like a stroppy attention-seeking toddler. It calms, soothes, moistens. All over. A tub is kept under the kitchen sink at all times.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2007 5:48:00 PM More reviews by feverdoll

I'm reviewing Eucerin's Extra Protective Moisture Lotion SPF 30.
I use this for the SPF 30. Most times I find SPF's of 8 to 25 but I like as much as I can get so I tried this. It's my HG moisturizer and sunscreen in one. My skin is oily, sometimes acne-prone but I'm in my 40's so I worry about sun damage and wrinkles. This product is light, absorbs well and doesn't feel sticky or leave a white cast on my face. I like the pump action and I usually only need two to four pumps depending on what kind of sun exposure I'll be getting that day. It spreads well and dries quickly. It's just enough moisture and I'm happy about the level of protection I get. I use it every day and really feel I'm protecting my skin from sun even when I'm not directly out in the sun such as when I'm in the car or near a window. Maybe I'll put off those wrinkles for a few years!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2007 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Miwako

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For over 10 years I have had problems w/itching in my ear & over the last few years I've develped scaley itchy skin on the outer part of my right ear. The itching was so bad that I would scratch my ears raw when I was sleeping. & over the last month have had dry itchy skin on my jawline. During my yearly physical, my doctor recommended I get Eucerin cream for my face & body & switch to Dove unfragranced soap. He prescribed an anti-itch lotion for my ears. On a whim I decided to try the Eucerin on my ears too. W/in two day it had worked wonders. Most of the scaley skin had disappeared an itching was at a minimum. It's been 4 days now & the scaling is GONE. I keep using it on my ears & on my jawline. The texture is a bit wierd it's like a cross between marshmallow topping & taffy. It's very thick & sticky. But I'm getting used to it.

I'd definatly buy this stuff again! I'm just mad that this stuff has been available almost all my life & I've suffered for over 10 years because I had no idea what a miracle worker this stuff is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2007 More reviews by hmurphy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for years, but I have a renewed appreciation for this now that I'm undergoing chemotherapy. My skin has never been so dry, even in the middle of a humid summer, and this provides immediate relief. It's particularly useful on my feet. Some creams soak into your feet and then your skin looks dry again a few hours later, but this works for a very long time and keeps feet looking good in sandals. This cream is definitely a "classic" for a reason--it does its job very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by imaladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent, soothing moisturizer for my sensitive skin. It sinks right in and I love that it is fragrance-free. This is my favorite drugstore lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2007 8:08:00 AM More reviews by CoCoEyes4U

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this product after my mom was in the hospital. She has sever dry flaking skin on her legs. A family docor recommended we try Eucerin. Went to the store and found it, was shocked by the price. But I was willing to try this product for her, thats how bad she was after retaining water throughout her body. I rubbed it into her skin and the old skin came right off. The next day we did it again , with a soft loofa. It only took us a few applications with this lotion. The results are fantastic. I now use it on my face as well. It is well worth the price you pay for this product. There is no greasy feel after use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2007 12:15:00 PM More reviews by yosmali

This is the only lotion I can use on my itchy legs. My legs constantly itch- after shaving, when the hair starts growing in, when theyre dry...etc. I have to use this everyday after I shower, if I dont , I start itching again. The best lotion ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very dry body skin. Flaky, itchy, cracky, you name it; I have it. This stuff really keeps it soft and hydrated all day without being all that greasy. I really don't like the smell though, it somewhat reminds me of a hospital for some reason. It fades quickly, though. It can be a bit greasy at times, but you just have to be careful with how much you put on. My one gripe is that it's a bit expensive for a drugstore brand product, but it is the closest seemingly unscented lotion that heals and treats my dry skin effectively, so I'll go ahead and reccomend this and might repurchase it after i finish the other brands in my vanity

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2007 8:48:00 PM More reviews by getsinyoureyes

This stuff is awesome for dehydrated legs! It does feel greasy at first, but once this dries it doesn't feel greasy at all. It just feels like you have super soft skin. Great for dry feet too. Recommended for people with very dry skin.