Mary Kay concealer

4.1

Water , Isononyl Isononanoate , Cyclopentasiloxane , Sorbitan Isostearate , Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone , Lauroyl Lysine , PTFE , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Propylene Glycol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Hexyl Laurate , Sodium Chloride , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Hydroxypropyl Polysiloxane , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Beeswax , Nylon-12 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Diazolidinyl Urea , Retinyl Palmitate , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract , Lecithin , Cyclohexasiloxane , Titanium Dioxide , Talc , Iron Oxides , Zinc Oxide May Contain Ingredients Ultramarines

on 11/25/2008 10:09:00 PM

Best concealers on the market. I've battled with some acne ever since I was in grade school. This covers blemishes heights above any product I've ever tried.

I thought mineral makeup was so flawless when it came to covering up flaws, but when my face started acting up, I knew I had to whip out the Mary Kay and use it underneath the mineral makeup. If your application is right, this can make a horrible face look flawless. The only reason I stopped using it for a little while was because I stopped using any liquid or creme face products - only powder. If you are okay with using a cream concealer, I really urge you to try this. It was a lifesaver during my high school years for me and many of my friends with similar complexion problems.

My sister was a Mary Kay Consultant for years and I never was really into their products, EXCEPT for this one. I think it's less than $10 a tube and lasted months.

on 11/18/2008 3:39:00 AM

Mary Kay concealers are the best I've found. They have so much colour pigment in them that you only need the tiniest amount to cover spots and dark circles.

They are not the driest of concealers so if you prefere the texture of a solid stick this probably isn't for you. They are also on the yellow side, so they're not so good if you have a pinky complexion (even the ivory one).

It comes in a tube and I squeeze the smallest amount possible onto the back of my hand before applying it with a brush. It just covers everything and I've never found anything that does that before.

Brilliant!

on 11/6/2008 2:35:00 PM

Great concealer! A little goes a long way. I have an olive complexion so I'm prone to dark circles under my eyes. It only takes one little dab for each eye. Dabbing it on works it into my skin better than wiping it on. It lasts all day too! It blends well with my makeup too. I've had the same tube for almost a year and I'm just now getting to the end, and I use it almost everyday.

on 11/3/2008 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great product. I have used it on and off again for years and now the love affair is back on. Its wonderful for concealing red blotchy areas post acne and good for around the eyes. It doesn't look cakey and it covers sooo well. USE THIS SPARINGLY!!! It is so densely pigmented that you only need a tiny bit to get great coverage and it's completely buildable. It really doesn't come in too many colors though which could be a problem for some but you can always get two colors and match your skin pretty closely. I use Ivory and its pretty neutral I'd say leaning more towards those with yellow pigments in their skin.

on 10/10/2008 3:41:00 PM

Conceals and Blends! Often I find concealers that actually blend leave patches and you can tell you've put concealer there and ones that blend into the skin dont conceal well. This one melts into the skin while concealing redness, dark circles and basically any skin problem imaginable and when topped with foundation skin is flawless. This is a concealer I can count on because 8/10 are complete crap! I have very large eyes and due to genetics I am blessed with dark eye circles and the occasional break out usually on my chin or forhead. This concealer I can count on to actually conceal both acne and dark circles, since most concealers dont work for me this almost has HG status because I need a concealer in my daily routine. At 12.50 its average price. It comes in a 14 gram tube which is more than many concealers that cost more.

on 8/17/2008 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Out of all the concealers I've tried, this one is the best concealer possible. I use it in light bronze and I have the worst oily skin possible.

Light bronze is about perfect for my skintone, sometimes if the consistency was right, I've thought of wearing this as an overall foundation because it matches my dark, olive skin to a T. But the consistency isn't right so I simply use it as a concealer.

It has some unbelievable staying power and I can easily use this under a tinted moisturizer and other sheer foundations without it looking like a patch of something under it.

Its the best and its cheap. I've only liked Shiseido and Mary Kay products.

on 8/10/2008 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this concealer in beige and love it. I apply it under my eyes on dark circles and on red spots on my face before aplying foundation. It helps me obtain glowing and healthy look. I will repurchase time and time again.

on 7/9/2008 1:52:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

The Mary Kay concealer in Ivory is one of the best concealers that I have tried. I have a scar on my chin & it covers it up for the whole day. I use it in the morning after I put on my sunscreen & I don't touch it up all day long. It also matches my skin tone very well. I use it under my eyes also & it hides my dark circle too. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs a concealer to hide a few imperfections.

on 6/25/2008 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have been wearing MK Signature Concealer for a little over a year now. It provides great coverage, but also allows you to still look natural. It doesn't look caked on and doesn't crease as badly as some others. Also, the coverage lasts throughout the work day. I definitely recommend.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yuck. I know this product has fab reviews and I have a lady who orders it from me by the boatload and her skin looks great but I dislike this product. First of all I have FFF skin and beige is too light/yellow for me. The next shade down is way too dark. Just about all of the other MK products have fantastic color ranges so this dissapoints me. The texture is smooth but it doesn't seem to stick to my skin even after setting with powder. It is pretty opaque but since it won't stick to my skin that point is moot. It is very reasonably priced and obviously works for lots of people to boo for me.