July 31, 2014 | 1669 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Lineur Intense

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is intensely pigmented, has a slight satin finish and stays on all day. It doesn't move at all, yet is easy to remove. Really great product, too bad L'oreal tests on animals, otherwise I would recommend this. I have this in the gold packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2010 8:35:00 AM More reviews by misskho

i bought this in asia, and thank goodness i bought it on sale because its crap. i dont get why all the youtube gurus use this

it says super liner on the product but the packaging and tip look like the lineur intense gold packaging

i have shaken the bottle before application, the black is not intense nor pigmented.

i given the packaging 4 because i do like the applicator but it doest give me a precise application. i'll be sticking to my brush and gel liners

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Blssflsea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is as good as Lancomes Artliner for a fraction of the cost. $8 vs $30
Doesn't flake. Last's all day (12hr+).
I'm not a fan of the Black, but love the earthen brown and mineral grey.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by DKelly10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm absolutely flabbergasted at the negative comments I've read on this product. If anyone had a bad reaction to this liquid liner, it's because of your skin- NOT the product.

I've used this liquid liner for a long time and it's absolutely wonderful. I don't know why people say that this "flakes" because this stays put on my lids ALL DAY and does not come off until I remove it at night. Not only that, I bought this in black and after one application, which is all I need, it is black as night on my lids. It stays that color all day and doesn't run. It takes just a few seconds to dry, and the brush is easy to work with and it feels sooo smooth when going on.

If you had a bad experience with this liner, then the problem is your eyelids, NOT this liner. Maybe you've got some kind of skin condition that reacts with an ingredient this liner is made with, but if you don't, then this liner should not be of any problem to you, unless you are incapable of putting on liquid liner correctly.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by sabinalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently switched to this liner and I would never go back to the "normal" liquid liners. The lineur intense has a felt tip, not a brush like most others. It's basically like drawing on your eye liner with a sharpie! I absolutely LOVE this product. The only thing I would comment on is that if you are wearing any non-matte shadows you might have to do a second coat but I dont mind it at all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

I cannot believe I waited so long to get this liner! for the last year, I have been using gel liners, thinking they are easier to apply and what not. However, I kept hearing rave reviews for this and I decided to pick this up on a whim. Firstly, this is the perfect size- I can apply this over my lashline and conceal my false lash band amazingly well, and create the perfect cat eye with no mishaps. My only gripe is that some days I find the pigmentation is a little low, but generally I just need to dip the brush in again. I also love that the black is just so striking, it dries very fast to a sort of glossy finish that is just gorgeous. I will repurchase this, and highly suggest it to anyone who wants a liner with a brush that is very easy to work with- :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by LynOlivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this eyeliner, but it's not the best
but considering the price , it's not too shabby.
it doesn't last the whole day, but then again everything comes off of my tiny little asian eyelids so it just might have been me.
The colour is actually pretty good.
For all of you who say that the formula becomes really watery and unpigmented, you have to shake it !
There's a little mixing ball thing inside that rattles when you do.
It even says on the packaging that you should shake it before you use it and it really amps up the pigmentation
Overall, a good drugstore liner but I'd like to try the geisha ink when I have a bit more money

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by xxdreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

With this being my first eyeliner, I decided to go for liquid. So I don't really have high expectations but I thought this eyeliner worked very well. It didn't budge if you rub your eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by sw33tvi3tchic

I bought it based on the awesome reviews, and sadly was very disappointed. When I put it on, I had to keep going back for more ink, and also kept going over the line for it to show up. At first, I loved that it allowed me to get really close to the lash line and I was overall impressed. Then I went over to a friend's house and while she was getting ready, I looked in the mirror, and this eyeliner had basically faded about 80% already! This was only 3 hours after I applied it AND I had even used an eye primer. It's never happened to me with any other liquid liners so I'll never use this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by crdimalla

A lot of people really like this eyeliner, but many of these people also say it's their first liquid liner. I'm not sure what to make of this, but I can say I thought this was fairly mediocre for an eyeliner in general.

I had some pretty high hopes for this. I've been using gel liners for the past few years and I love them! However, they do take some time and effort to apply and I was looking to streamline my routine in preparation for a new school year. Gel liners in general have a fabulous consistency, pigmentation, and staying power..so I am asking for a lot in a liner.

I used the Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner pen which has a true felt tip marker like applicator which sources "ink" at a constant automatic rate out of the tube, no need for dipping. I was sort of hoping this would be similar in effect with more pigmentation and staying power but I was wrong.

I've worn this a few times now and I have many gripes. First, the applicator is easy to use but the flexibility of it is unnecessary and I think it just takes away from control.

The formula is also not great, applied in one coat it's not enough and I can't ever get enough on the applicator to line my eyes in one sweep. If you intend to have a deep inky black line you have to line 2 or 3 times. Which is not to say even that is easy, because relining with this formula causes the product to sort of ball up and leave blank spaces in the lining...very unappealing.

I've worn it with and without a primer and it doesn't seem to do it any good in the way of staying power. If you so much as touch the product on your eyelids after it dries, it will crumble and flake off. At the end of the day, it will pool in creases and it won't simply "fade" off, but it will appear blotchy and sparse. Whatever remains on your eyelid does stay for quite some time though.

The finish of the formula is also strange to me. It's not a matte finish but it has some kind of gloss to it which I don't like.

The best things to say about this are that it is convenient to put in a purse and tote around for touch ups, but it's speed is very much diminished by the fact that you have to apply more than one coat. It does have a better staying power than the Revlon Colorstay liner but the results at the end of the day can be very awkward and blotchy looking. It's high pigmented IF you apply 3 coats...so I guess it isn't!

I would go back to Revlon Colorstay if you need a cheap, fast, easy liner. It doesn't have quite the same pigmentation, and the staying power is less than great....but it beats this.

If you want a real pen style eyeliner, try Lorac's Font Line PRO. I tested some in Sephora on the back of my hand. Perfect true black line, no breaks or blotches, and it stayed on through my whole shopping trip (in the humid summer mind you) after having washed my hands and eaten. I had to rub it off with my finger for a food few seconds to get it to budge. Awesome.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No