St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

on 5/11/2014 3:58:00 PM

I've been using this for years, it really does a fantastic job of of exfoliating without being harsh on sensitive skin. I use it 2-3 times a week and my skin always feels lovely and smooth afterwards. I have tried other facial scrubs but they are either not exfoliating enough or cause my skin to react. This has got the balance just perfect, would highly recommend.

on 5/6/2014 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have been using this for over 15 years. it is awesome to exfoliate your skin yet gentle enough to use every other day on my face to get rid of dead skin cells and clear away blackheads!

on 5/4/2014 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used this product for years for exfoliation. I use a heavier duty microderm scrub twice a week. That product is expensive and too rough for everyday use. I use this on the in between days with nice results. While the packaging isn't expensive, the upside down tube means you can get every last bit out.

on 5/4/2014 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for about 10 years. Over that time I've tried many other exfoliators, and I always come back to St. Ives. This scrub is inexpensive, readily available, and works great. I find that regular use of the scrub (once a day) helps to maintain clear skin. However, the scrub is abrasive, and may not be suitable for those with sensitive skin. I'd definitely recommend trying this scrub!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this scrub regularly and is great for lessening the amount of blackheads that I have. It doesn't smell like apricot though as much as I would love it to be! The formula is very compacted, making it easier to scrub and apply onto your face.

on 4/30/2014 11:56:00 PM

Its a little abrasive to use on the face everyday so I use it at least once a week right after a shower. But the exfoliating beads feel good and as soon as I wash it off I swear my face looks so clean!

on 4/30/2014 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have used this scrub for a few months now and I've noticed that my skin feels a lot more softer. But the thing I love most of all is that it's paraben free, and it smells so good! While some may find the walnut shells a bit too abrasive, I don't find them harsh at all (better than having plastic micro-beads clogging your pores).

on 4/30/2014 5:01:00 AM

I have used this product on and off for a few years now and keep coming back to it. One of the best scrubs I've used. The price is very affordable. Really does work at keeping blemishes at bay and my skin smooth. I use it every second day.

My teen daughter uses the original formula and I use the one with salicylic acid. We both get great results - it seems to suit my sensitive, blotchy, spotty, rosacea skin very well without causing any soreness, whereas other more expensive brands have failed me. I am having to stick to a very simple skincare regime these days as my skin is so problematic now I am in the peri-menopause and estrogen dominant so suffering from hormonal jawline acne, very dry skin with oily patches, rosacea etc. I am very surprised and delighted as it's such good value.

on 4/22/2014 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just bought this product a week ago and it has my skin feeling and looking GREAT. I needed a daily face scrub that I could use that would maintain my acne free skin, and this works perfectly! I use it every morning and night as my nightly routine, I rinse with cold water, pat dry my face and finish with my Aveeno SPF 15 moisturizer!! :)