July 25, 2014 | 1762 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by AshO57

LOVE! HG product. Smells great, great price, makes your skin feel baby soft. You have to scrub for 2 to 3 minutes for the results it was made for, can't just put it on and wash it off like a regular face wash and expect results. This is an awesome exfoliator!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by livmhilll

I love this product. It has medium size particals so the exfoliation isn't harsh. Apricots are so nourishing for your skin and it moisturizes mine very well. I have cystic acne and acne scarring and i feel like using this nightly, gently, helps with both of those and doesn't break me out

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by VA219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pleasant smell, exfoliates well, inexpensive but the particles aren't spherical. I like the Clinique scrub better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by SassyCassie06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product and have been using it for years!! I use this I once or twice a week to give my face the deep clean it needs. I have sensitive skin so I don't like to use scrubs more than that. I love how clean my face feels, the smell, the packaging, everything!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

I ve tried all the scrubs in this range from blackheads to whitening but still prefer the original. I ve been using this since the age of 15! Nothing compares. This is still the best. Exfoliates all dirt and grime. My skin feels so smooth and feels like canvas to apply makeup. I even do my own facials at home. Just use a cream cleanser, slather this scrub, mask and moisturizier. I also double this as a body scrub and it works just as well. Im happy it comes in a huge tube which lasts longer but of late i noticed the price increase so i only wait for a sale and then stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by KDBoucher13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was an amazing face wash. I use it everyday. I love the smell and it makes my skin so soft. The price was really affordable, and the quality was amazing. I have no breakouts and and even skin tone. I definitely recommend this

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for quite a while now and have seen absolutely no results... I have very oily skin, minor acne, and blackheads on my nose and chin, and this did nothing for any of it! The exfoliating shells are far too harsh for the face, and so later I tried it on my chest and shoulders ( where I have little bumps and the occasional pimple) and it didn't help that either! Too bad :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I remember using this almost 10 years ago. It's really a classic product. I bought a tub of this for the price of a travel sized one. I use it all over my body before self tanning, and on my face a couple times a week. I've heard how the walnut shells are too harsh for your face, but I still use it. It's a good, inexpensive basic exfoliator. I'll probably always have this on hand.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

Ah, the smell of this brings back such memories! I haven't used it in ages after my dermatologist gave me a stern lecture about it. She said it causes teeny abrasions in the skin which bacteria can then easily enter and cause acne, and that it's just too harsh on even normal skin, let alone sensitive like mine. Just a word of caution.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Sadie04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff so much. The first time I used it was great cause it worked really well. It makes your skin really soft. The beads in it are kinda sharp but I like it because it feels like it's making my skin softer. It also helps clear up our skin. I would recommend this for anyone who wants soft, clear skin. My skin was soft and pretty clear but now it's amazing. You can find it really any where. I get mine from walgreens and cvs.