January 31, 2015 | 1236 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by courtpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Aussie is serioulsy THE best drug store line shampoo I have ever tried!! I was very skeptable about purchasing this product in the first place as I am a person that spends a whole heck of a lot on hair products. Having said this, when I brought this home I didn't have high hopes. This product worked great!! My hair is a dried frizzy mess from years of dying, living in the south and having naturally thick hair. This made my hair extremely soft and wonderful smelling. It comes in a pump and I love it because it lasts forever and all I have to do is push down. Give this a try if you are looking for something to moisturize deprived hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ll22

I have tried everything on my dry, thick, course hair (both expensive and inexpensive brands), but I have been using this consistently over the last year with the conditioner and the hair mask. I LOVE this stuff! It makes my hair smooth and silky, and I don't have to add any additional product to detangle/smooth out my hair!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by lalacoco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this shampoo after the great reviews. I have dry, frizzy, thick, wavy hair dying for thirst and this seems to be it. But it did nothing but strip my hair and make it even more dry. I am not a fan of the smell, smells like artificial coconuts, too strong for me. I would suggest Dove Nourishing Oil Care for those wanting moisture

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this shampoo and how it comes in those large bottles with a pump. When I first started using this shampoo, it made my hair soft and shiny. After a while my hair just began to look big and poofy...not good. I really liked how it feels on my hair after I shower, but it does't look too good when I let my hair air dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by ashton

This is my old "fall back" shampoo and conditioner set. It makes my hair feel soft, smooth, and shiny. When my ends feel crunchy this is the cure, not tot mention it smells amazing and it's cheap. I have medium-thick hair and I haven't noticed that it weighs it down any like some people have said. The packaging isn't the greatest - the lid has the potential to break, but as long as you're careful you shouldnt have any problems. It's not bad enough for me to dock this product a lippie because I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by lrich4066

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair really smooth and nice looking. I ran out of it a few months ago and have been on the hunt for a new shampoo and conditioner (I like to switch every time I run out), but everything I have tried has not been good to my hair! I'm thinking about giving up and coming back to this shampoo and conditioner because honestly it leaves my hair feeling amazing! It doesn't make my hair greasy either, which is a recent problem I've been having while looking for a new shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Feels amazing in the shower and smells amazing but sadly... it does not look amazing after styling.
leaves my hair looking very very damaged. boo :(
Plus it irritated my scalp and left it CRUSTY!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by cositalinda0509

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have not used this shampoo but just reading it has ammonium, you shoul all run the other way! That is by far the most damaging ingredient to hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works best when paired with the conditioner. I was using only the conditioner at first and when I used them together I noticed a BIG difference. My hair is soft and touchable again...I used to have good hair but I dyed my hair ONCE and it totally killed my hair and made it like straw...so glad I found this because it softens my hair and makes it lush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Very happy with this shampoo! I'll admit - I think the conditioner does more for my hair and the shampoo alone doesn't really make my hair feel well moisturized, but together they work very well. I love the tropical scent, which is probably my favorite part of the shampoo. It's also a big bonus that it's only about $3 and available at the grocery store. For a drugstore brand, it's excellent. I've tried so many products and this is definitely a favorite. I noted on my review for the conditioner that the caps on mine can be a little hard to open (especially with soapy fingers), but I just don't completely snap them shut if they are just sitting in my shower, so it's not a big deal.