Aussie Moist Shampoo

3.9

NEW 2012 FORMULA water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, sodium citrate, cocamide mea, sodium xylenesulfonate, fragrance, aloe leaf juice, jojoba seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, dimethicone, citric acid, sodium benzate, sodium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tertrasodium edta,methychloridsothiazolione, methyisolizatonaione, yellow5, red33.

on 7/31/2011 12:30:00 AM

Bought this and the conditioner in pump style on sale at walgreens. all i can say is it saved my hair in a few days from a few years of using Wen products. am so glad i bought this...my hair was a frizzy mess from Wen!! My hair is now soft, smooth and super shiny. phew!

on 7/23/2011 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Aussie is serioulsy THE best drug store line shampoo I have ever tried!! I was very skeptable about purchasing this product in the first place as I am a person that spends a whole heck of a lot on hair products. Having said this, when I brought this home I didn't have high hopes. This product worked great!! My hair is a dried frizzy mess from years of dying, living in the south and having naturally thick hair. This made my hair extremely soft and wonderful smelling. It comes in a pump and I love it because it lasts forever and all I have to do is push down. Give this a try if you are looking for something to moisturize deprived hair.

on 7/19/2011 3:02:00 PM

I have tried everything on my dry, thick, course hair (both expensive and inexpensive brands), but I have been using this consistently over the last year with the conditioner and the hair mask. I LOVE this stuff! It makes my hair smooth and silky, and I don't have to add any additional product to detangle/smooth out my hair!

on 7/13/2011 3:12:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to try this shampoo after the great reviews. I have dry, frizzy, thick, wavy hair dying for thirst and this seems to be it. But it did nothing but strip my hair and make it even more dry. I am not a fan of the smell, smells like artificial coconuts, too strong for me. I would suggest Dove Nourishing Oil Care for those wanting moisture

on 7/9/2011 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love the smell of this shampoo and how it comes in those large bottles with a pump. When I first started using this shampoo, it made my hair soft and shiny. After a while my hair just began to look big and poofy...not good. I really liked how it feels on my hair after I shower, but it does't look too good when I let my hair air dry.

on 6/22/2011 1:55:00 PM

This is my old "fall back" shampoo and conditioner set. It makes my hair feel soft, smooth, and shiny. When my ends feel crunchy this is the cure, not tot mention it smells amazing and it's cheap. I have medium-thick hair and I haven't noticed that it weighs it down any like some people have said. The packaging isn't the greatest - the lid has the potential to break, but as long as you're careful you shouldnt have any problems. It's not bad enough for me to dock this product a lippie because I love it!

on 6/1/2011 8:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair really smooth and nice looking. I ran out of it a few months ago and have been on the hunt for a new shampoo and conditioner (I like to switch every time I run out), but everything I have tried has not been good to my hair! I'm thinking about giving up and coming back to this shampoo and conditioner because honestly it leaves my hair feeling amazing! It doesn't make my hair greasy either, which is a recent problem I've been having while looking for a new shampoo.

on 5/28/2011 9:29:00 PM

Feels amazing in the shower and smells amazing but sadly... it does not look amazing after styling.
leaves my hair looking very very damaged. boo :(
Plus it irritated my scalp and left it CRUSTY!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have not used this shampoo but just reading it has ammonium, you shoul all run the other way! That is by far the most damaging ingredient to hair!

on 5/19/2011 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This works best when paired with the conditioner. I was using only the conditioner at first and when I used them together I noticed a BIG difference. My hair is soft and touchable again...I used to have good hair but I dyed my hair ONCE and it totally killed my hair and made it like straw...so glad I found this because it softens my hair and makes it lush.

Popular Shampoos