April 21, 2014 | 1214 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

REALLY, really great shampoo -- left my hair shiny, soft and manageable. It looked better than it had in months! I used it at my parents' house and immediately went out and bought my own. Love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you dye your hair and want something inexpensive this Shampoo is the best. I struggled for years with my overly dyed blonde hair and once joining MUA and finding this it made a world of a difference. My very dry hair started to get some life back to it. I used this focusing on my roots and the matching Conditioner mainly on my ends.

I did need to add Argon Oil to further help out with the decade of damage I've done to my hair. It's now been over a year since I started using Aussie and have since dyed my hair back to it's original color 6 months ago and haven't dyed it since. My natural hair is slightly oily so I'm going to have to switch to another Shampoo and Conditioner once I've grown out all the damage.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by ponysonata

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this arount the same time that I got a hard water filter for my shower head. I used to have really frizzy hair and this has made it manageable. I even have shine and softness! I can't wait to start styling my hair again or maybe not at all because my hair looks really good. I gave it four lippes because my hair doesn't have much volume. It isn't flat though. The smell is great and it stays on my hair all day. I think I may need a clarifying shampoo every now and then with this but overall I am very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by EveAmaranthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using it once my hair felt soft and was more shiny than usual, though this shampoo doesn't give much volume. For that reason, based on my first impression of this product, I'm rating it a 4.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2011 6:52:00 AM More reviews by jazzku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This leaves my hair looking ok, but my scalp, hairline and neck began itching like crazy.
Note to self - beware of high SLS content in shampoos..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Isane

Love this shampoo!! My hair isn't particularly dry, but I wanted something a little bit more moisturizing for the winter months. This is perfect, it moisturizes and makes my hair super smooth without weighting it down. Doesn't leave any residue so my hair doesn't get gunked up like with other moisturizing shampoos. It smells fantastic (coconut) and is affordable at about 3$ for a 400ml bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by neonpen

I love this shampoo!!! I have the big one with the pump which i love. It smells so good and leaves my hair soft and healthy looking. I will continue to repurchase this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite drugstore shampoo. It smells good and really makes my hair clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by melmich

Just amazing. It doesn't leave my scalp oily and it makes my hair soft with less frizzies (I have curly hair). I tried the Mane and Tail after and I could definitely tell the difference between the two. Can't wait to finish the mane and tail so I can go back to this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by pandabear333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very thick, wavy/curly, partially highlighted hair. I'm very particular about the way hair products leave my hair feeling - I hate anything too heavy or products that don't leave my hair feeling smooth and weightless. I've been using this shampoo in conjunction with the 3 minute miracle deeeeeeep conditioner for the past year or so & I absolutely love it. It detangles, leaves my hair feeling healthy & doesn't weigh it down whatsoever. I would imagine it would be too heavy for people with thinner hair than mine - but if you're someone with semi hard to manage hair, i would definitely check this stuff out. AND, it's only $3.50! (a huge bottle at Target is $6.50 and will last you forever)