July 30, 2014 | 1254 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bo-ing is a really cute, fun looking concealer. It goes on nice but I found that it creases quite easily under the eyes after a few hours. I know they have the concealer primer, but honestly, if I'm already spending 20 dollars on concealer alone, I want it to last without having to buy another 20 dollar product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by lilylips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased the "How to look the best at everything" Benefit Kit, and it came with the Boi-ing concealer. I wasn't too eager to try it right away, but once I ran out of my super liquidy concealer in a tube, I decided to give it a go. WOW. I didn't even think I'd be a fan of the more solid concealers. The 001 matches my skin tone well but is just a tad bit light. This kit also came with the 002 shade, so I thought that might be a little bit better for my skin tone but it is way too orangey. It is nice and smooth but requires a few fingertip swipes through to get a good amount of product to cover each blemish/imperfection. It is great on coverage, not so much on price. 35 dollars for a small container of concealer? It's a great concealer but I hope to find a dupe in a drugstore. If it weren't for the price (right now I'm broke and I'm almost out out the concealer), I would constantly keep on repurchasing. It's a great product, I do recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by meru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer has good coverage, and is easy to apply. However it creases if I use it under my eyes and so I only use it for blemishes. It did not clog my pores which is good since I have acne-prone skin and so it's hard to find concealers that don't aggravate my pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by katiesbeautyblogxo

I love this product as I have quite a few spots and blemishes and feel that it really covers them well. The concealer is thick but not too thick that it sinks into any lines and creates dryness which I love as I have quite a few dry patches as well.
I love how this product is packaged as well, but I do find that It can run out quite quickly but i guess that depends on how ofen or how much you need it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in the lightest shade and I like it because its one of the only ones that is not too dark for my skin. The only problem I have with this concealer is that is seems to highlight my milia underneath my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by shellcat1

I liked this a little but not a lot. It was too cakey and showed my lines under my eyes. Maybe using it wrong but I will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by scarlettberry

Got this in the confessions of a concealaholic kit and it did a pretty good job of concealing but I'm very disappointed in the shade selection. Both 1 & 2 weren't a solid match for me and I have to blend both and even then it wasn't a good match. Won't repurchase plus so little product for 20 bucks for the full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Happinuii

Great concealer! Light and soft. I am in 02 color and it is perfect match with me! It doesnt conceal acne but I prefer natural look with an light coverage

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by SammySweetieee

Very oily and greasy.. caused me to breakout insanely. Overall I was insanely disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by thestartsteam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer. I'm NC30-NC35; more NC30 during the winter and more NC35 in the summer. Shades 1&2 are a good matches respectively. I use it to cover up my acne marks and the redness around my nose, and also to shape my brows. I like the consistency which is creamy enough to apply but not so that it makes me oily or moves around. I will be repurchasing.