BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 7/10/2013 12:05:00 AM

Great coverage! Not cakey at all and super creamy. I would recommend buying this product in the "how to look the best at everything" package in sephora. It's a great buy.

on 7/4/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Awesome!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have this product in the lightest shade (01) and find it perfect for covering redness around my nose and on my cheeks, as well as some dark spots on my skin. It provides a high level of coverage that lasts throughout the day. This product alone isn't very effective for under eye circles as it is too heavy, and will dry out and settle into fine lines you never knew you had. However, if you firstly apply the Benefit Fakeup concealer, Boi ing can then be used over the top to provide additional coverage.

on 7/3/2013 5:32:00 AM

This product is ok. apply to much and it makes my skin look cakey, so use minimum when applying, it's abit pink for me too. wouldn't buy again.

on 6/29/2013 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

If you're looking for a good concealer for covering acne scars, Boing is your best bet. It gives good coverage when used alone and very full coverage when used over foundation. You do have to be careful not to apply too much or it will start looking a bit cakey. However, I would NOT recommend it for under eyes, it is just too thick to apply to that area and cakes up quickly.

on 6/24/2013 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I am a big fan of this concealer, it has the rare ability of actually disguising a blemish rather than drawing attention to it. It has a really thick consistency and is strongly pigmented so a little goes a long way.

on 6/12/2013 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have boi-ing in the lightest shade, 001. I have medium hyperpigmentation on most of my cheeks and part of my forehead, and this does a pretty good job of covering it up. I like to apply this underneath my bb cream with a foundation brush. I use a very small amount and it covers fairly well. The only reason I took one off if because it is rather dry, and I have to make sure I moisturize VERY well before I use it or it highlights any dry spots. It stays on for a good amount of time, without the melting feeling coming about.

on 6/12/2013 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this product, I don't love it but its ok. I think it covers up my dark under eye circles really well, lasts a fairly long time on my skin (I have dry skin), and the shades to choose from are nice. My issues with this is that it is kinda dry (I move my finger around in it to warm it up a bit), it doesn't cover blemishes that well since it makes them kinda dry looking, and the packaging I think it kinda cheap. I think I will buy it again, since I like to just have it in my collection but I don't think it's a down right must have!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really dislike this concealer. Its not creamy enough for dry skin and yet for some reason when I put foundation over it it rubs off, revealing my blemish I was trying to cover. Don't get me started on under-the-eye concealing with this. You can see every fine line with this stuff - and I'm 21 and don't have wrinkles. For the price - not worth it whatsoever. Perhaps it would work with more oily skin.

on 6/2/2013 7:23:00 AM

took me some time to realize that i love this. i bought this about a year ago and didn't like it at first because it felt thick and cakey, and i began to branch out to other cream concealers in attempt to find a good one that conceals my intense dark circles. I tried the bobbi brown corrector, shu uemura's liquid concealer, revlon's photoready corrector, and even various korean brands - and i came back to boi-ing. Boi-ing covers my dark circles the best, and i realized i didn't love it at first because i didn't apply it properly - the best way is to swirl your 4th finger in the pot, then rub the 4th finger of both hands together to thin it out slightly, and dab across the undereye area. i have fair skin and the shade 01 is perfect for me. this is also great for concealing redness when thinned out even more - i love its texture and how you can control its thickness. it blends well too.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products