August 28, 2014 | 1828 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by rachellyn08

I would definitely recommend this over MAC's Studio Finish. I purchased Boing a while back and recently discovered it at the bottom of my makeup case...it really does a decent job for coverage. Although I'm sure there is something at the drugstore for a fraction of the price that works about the same, I would recommend this if you are in the market for a concealer at a Benefit price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Alishajpp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this at ulta for 20$ and it is defiantly worth the money!!! I got shade 05. I have some acne scars on my face not too many, I brought this product for my dark under eye circles which tend to get worse during allergy season. This product is AMAZING!! It covers everything perfectly and my skin looks flawless. However I did notice some creasing under my eyes but that was about 6 hours into wearing this. Cute packaging, defiantly worth it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Overload

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE this concealer. It is my favorite concealer ever, and I would definitely repurchase. I don't even look at other concealers anymore, as I doubt any concealer could come close to Boi-ing.

I have yellow toned, Indian skin and use NC44 in MAC Studio Fix Fluid, but C6 in Face & Body seems to be the best match from MAC.
I use the shade 04 from Boi-ing, which I can't describe else than a yellow. When I initially put it on my face, it seems like a dark, browny yellow and when I blend it in it matches my skin perfectly. The color match couldn't be better, as it blends in seamlessly with my undereyes and cheeks. It is a bit light on the forehead and chin (the parts of my face that are a tinier bit darker) but when I blend it in it disappears as well.

Other than the color match, I especially love the fact that it is intensely pigmented (just like a concealer should be) and stays put all day long. I put this on at 7 in the morning and usually come home at 7 in the evening and it hasn't budged. I do sometimes pat my undereyes because it has the tendency to crease if I put on too much, but every single concealer I have ever used creases on me so I am used to patting my undereyes now and then so that my concealer is always blended in.

It is a creamy concealer in a small pot, that warms up if you use it with your fingers. I would never use this with a brush, as I do think it really needs to be warmed up when you apply it to be sure it blends in. I apply a little bit of mineral powder on top, but only to set it because this concealer gives me enough coverage.

I suffered from acne and acne scarring, and my acne scars turned a deep shade of red to purple on my cheeks. When I put Boi-ing on it, it is so intensely yellow it almost functions like a corrector and it corrects the redness/purpleness out of my scars and gives me an even tone.

I recommend Boi-ing to everyone who needs a pigmented concealer and likes creamy concealers, and don't mind working with their fingers. It really is industrial strenght. I really recommend the shade 04 to yellow skintones, as it is such a yellow concealer it blends in beautifully. My friend, who is also very yellow but lighter than me, uses 03 and it works great for her as well so definitely worth checking out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this concealer on a whim because I am slowly but surely starting to realize that the key to good coverage is a good product (which generally costs more than what I am used to, sadly).
But here we go:

Pros:
- Concealer is really is heavy duty; it demolishes breakouts and under-eye circles like no other that I have tried.
- You need only apply this product once. So no worrying about having to dot your eyes later on in the day.
- Great packaging,
- Even when used everyday, the product has lasted me many months.

Cons:
- The price ($26.00 CAD...ouch).
- Sometimes has a tendency to gather in the creases of the eyes (I have to use an eye primer, and set it with powder).
- The product comes in 3 colours...so it isn't for everyone. I think my skin would have BENEFITed (haha see what I did there?) from a shade even a little lighter.

Overall, the product is quality, and it does do what it says it does. But I do agree with many of the other reviewers on here that BOI-ING is both pricey, and does have a tendency to gather in the creases of the eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this product in my "Realness of Concealness" kit and I have to admit, I didn't even think I would care much for this stuff when I was purchasing the kit I mainly wanted it to try out the Lemon-aid and Highbeam. And wow!! This quickly became my favorite product in the kit, and I've already gone out and repurchased a full size of the product. It conceals my undereye circles soooo perfectly. I like to use Lemon-aid first, as I feel the yellow color really cancels out the blue/purple tones of my dark circles. Plus, the Lemon-aid basically primes my undereye area and prepares it for the Boi-ing. Once the Boi-ing is blended out nicely, my eyes look so fresh and awake. Even if I'm super tired, I don't look it when I have this stuff on. I'm a full time nursing student, and this stuff is literally getting me through school without looking like a zombie. It is pretty thick, but I like that. Since it's thick, the coverage is better. It is after all considered a "industrial strength concealer." :)

I like Erase Paste & Fakeup, too. But Boi-ing is definitely my fave.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

Great as a facial/complexion concealer, definitely would go for a lighter concealer for the under eye area. This is also extremely thick, and I feel a lot of damage could be done to the under eye area when trying to blend...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bo-ing is a really cute, fun looking concealer. It goes on nice but I found that it creases quite easily under the eyes after a few hours. I know they have the concealer primer, but honestly, if I'm already spending 20 dollars on concealer alone, I want it to last without having to buy another 20 dollar product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by lilylips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased the "How to look the best at everything" Benefit Kit, and it came with the Boi-ing concealer. I wasn't too eager to try it right away, but once I ran out of my super liquidy concealer in a tube, I decided to give it a go. WOW. I didn't even think I'd be a fan of the more solid concealers. The 001 matches my skin tone well but is just a tad bit light. This kit also came with the 002 shade, so I thought that might be a little bit better for my skin tone but it is way too orangey. It is nice and smooth but requires a few fingertip swipes through to get a good amount of product to cover each blemish/imperfection. It is great on coverage, not so much on price. 35 dollars for a small container of concealer? It's a great concealer but I hope to find a dupe in a drugstore. If it weren't for the price (right now I'm broke and I'm almost out out the concealer), I would constantly keep on repurchasing. It's a great product, I do recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by meru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer has good coverage, and is easy to apply. However it creases if I use it under my eyes and so I only use it for blemishes. It did not clog my pores which is good since I have acne-prone skin and so it's hard to find concealers that don't aggravate my pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by katiesbeautyblogxo

I love this product as I have quite a few spots and blemishes and feel that it really covers them well. The concealer is thick but not too thick that it sinks into any lines and creates dryness which I love as I have quite a few dry patches as well.
I love how this product is packaged as well, but I do find that It can run out quite quickly but i guess that depends on how ofen or how much you need it.