April 18, 2014 | 1777 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by heidimarien

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great spot concealer but entirely too thick for the delicate under eye. Fantastic coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by NNBP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got Boi-ing as part of a Benefit package of make-up that included primer, foundation, concealer, and powder. The Boi-ing is definitely my favorite product of the bunch. The color matches my skin tone and stays in place all day - even in the humidity of Texas.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by lyndalam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Initially when I got this product, I hated it. I felt like it was too thick and did not go on smoothly. But, after trying it a few times, it grew on me. I bought a value pack from Sephora for $30 and got the concelaer in 02 and 03. i blended both colors together to use for my undereye circles. I've learned that the trick with this concealer is you have to rub it quite a few times with your finger to get a lighter weight consistency. After figuring that out, it went on a lot smoother. The coverage was pretty good, it did not crease too much once I made sure to set it very well with my MUF translucent powder. Overall the coverage was good w/ slight creasing. I did not rate it higher because this did not brighten my eyes due to the thicker consistency and I had to mix 2 colors to get the right shade (I'm NC40- NC42). I'd have to purchase 2 pots if I wanted to repurchase. For $40, I think I can find a much better concealer. So my search for the perfect undereye concealer continues...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by MoniqueJung

This concealer is probably one of the best concealers I've ever used. Although the consistency is thick, when blended onto the skin it feels as though you're only applying a thin layer. Has to be used with properly prepped skin to avoid caking and flaking (as with any cream concealer). This concealer is very pigmented and covers my dark circles (I apply this over Bobbi Brown's corrector in 'Bisque'). My only complaint would be the twist off cap, would be much easier if the packaging was the kind you flip open. Otherwise for only $20, this concealer is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by insuline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best concealer ever, i read about how its difficult to apply but just use your fingers. Thats all. But the problem is i think people use it to conceal the undt eye circles or the coloring but its very very thick and dry for the eye region. This is perfect for the other parts of the face but not under eyes. i use it for my one in a month popping blemishes and redness abound my nose, it stays all day if you finish with a powder on and looks really gorgeous. But let me warn you again, dont use it under eyes if you have dry skin cause it will look you have double bags under.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No..no...no. Creases like crazy. Flakes. Is it because I am 44 ? I prefer my dark circles to this concealer. I am now waiting for this to finish so I can justify bobbi browns corrector and concealer purchase.

I tried with eye cream without eye cream....

Benefit products are great and I love them...but maybe boing is for younger skins and not my 44 y/o.

I bought the MAC pro concealer corrector palette for NC 42- one lighter than the deepest in the range. it comes in 4 shade pallete. so I bought number 3 per say.

though the MA suggested the deepest NC45, but i am used to ignoring MA in Hongkong. They are clueless with any shade 'darker' than Rose.
great. Lots of shades to play with. Didn't flake like Boing.

But having said that Boing No 3 is my perfect skintone (the yellow tone) and MAC doesnt have that "YELLOW" tone

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Mookier

I am on my fourth boi-ing concealer. I absolutely can not live without it. It covers my acne scars and dark circles really well and stays on all day. I had melasma during pregnancy and this product even covered that really well. I am forever hooked on to this

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by katypsu620

I went into Ulta looking for the light shade of Erase Paste but opted for this product as Ulta was out of the Erase Paste I originally wanted. I am so happy with Boi-ing. I have patches of acne that tend to be inflamed and raised and nothing comes close to covering my problem areas up like Boi-ing does. The best part about this product is it's thicker texture. It needs to be applied with a brush and blends incredibly well. I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking to cover very obvious blemishes. Best $20 I have ever spent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This concealer does it's job, for the most part. I'm not in love with it, but I don't dislike it either. It's supposed to be heavy duty concealer, but i'm not sure it covers as well as it claims. The packaging is cute, and the color that i bought 01 matches my fair skin tone pretty well. It does conceal blemishes and red spots for the most part and is the best liquid-y concealer I've tried so I might repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by 90sprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great for blemishes and the redness around my nose. It's opaque and pigmented, a little goes a long way. I can always count on it to cover up the worst zits and acne scars. It lasts all day when set with powder.
I've tried to use it on my dark eye circles MANY times because of the great coverage. But I find it just doesn't work for me. The skin under my eyes is super thin and delicate and this concealer clings on to all my dry patches and ends up looking caky. When I over-moisturize to counteract that problem, it creases.