BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 9/28/2013 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this concealer because of the consistency, the decent amount you get and the coverage,,, just rocks! Benefit would do a service if they would add more shades for those who need them though. Let's hope they take note.

on 9/27/2013 12:20:00 AM

Another great Benefit product! Industrial strength concealer, so a little goes a long way. Covers acne scars, large pores, and broken capillaries. Since my skin is soooo oily, even with my age, it eventually wears off. But it doesn't leave flaky residue. LOVE this stuff!

on 9/25/2013 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I really like this concealer, I have acne prone skin and my skin has some acne scars that need to be covered. I don't use it under my eyes, for that area I prefer using liquid concealers, but for my face this concealer it's perfect! I apply it with Sigma P80 brush before or after foundation and it lasts for hours and hours. I'm NW15 and the lightest shade is a color match for me! I'll probably buy it again!

on 9/23/2013 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I will preface this by saying that I have never been much of a concealer user. I don't have dark undereye circles unless I don't get enough sleep, and only the occasional blemish. Still, I decided I needed to have a concealer in my kit, so I picked this up to try. So far, I am very happy. I'm a fair NW15 and I bought this in 01, the lightest shade offered. It is a very thick, pancake type cream that comes in a pot with a screw-on lid. It truly is "industrial strength." It covers blemishes completely and easily. I also use a tiny dab under my eyes if I happen to have dark circles, and blend it with my dampened foundation sponge or a brush. It covers well, and I haven't had any issues with caking or breakouts. I'm quite pleased with this and I would definitely repurchase.

Edited 11/5: Recently had surgery to remove all 4 badly impacted wisdom teeth, which resulted in some pretty serious bruising along my jawline & cheeks the following week when I had to go back to work. Super fun. Boi-ing really lived up to the "industrial strength concealer" name by covering the majority of the bruising. That right there is worth the $20 I paid for it.

on 9/21/2013 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have extremely dark baggy under-eye circles. I was hoping to find a product that could conceal them decently and this did the job. Although, I would have to say I didn't "love" it. It settles into fine lines and creases even though I've set it with a powder. I don't know if this has to do with the fact that I have very oily eyelids but well.
I would say it was very good for other blemishes on the skin, not so well for under eyes though.

on 9/16/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this concealer it literally covers everythingg!!!

on 9/13/2013 7:41:00 PM

Good coverage, decent colour but I found the consistency a little too waxy and less malleable than many other concealers. It was more workable when applied to the skin (I guess cos the skin heats it up a bit) but still not quite the perfect consistency for blending in on the skin. There's nothing * wrong* with this concealer but somehow I find it gets neglected at the back of my cosmetics draw and other products are far more appealing. Probably wont repurchase- but definitely don't think it's a bad product.

on 9/6/2013 5:36:00 PM

Was really impressed when I first applied it, good coverage on spots and also the under eye area, after a few hours it seem to start looking cakey and dry so I won't be repurchasing, overall I'd say it was expensive and in an average packaging for a concealer. May be more suited to someone with more oily skin with it being a thick consistency.

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER. Literally the only concealer I will ever use on my face. BUT- keep in mind this is NOT for the under-eye area. If you put this concealer underneath your eyes, it will crease and cake up on you. It is for redness, blotches, pimples, or any kind of blemish. This is definitely an "industrial strength concealer" as it says on the container. It covers blemishes very well. It goes on pretty smoothly, but you must make sure to put on a moisturizer before using or else this can get kind of "cakey" on the face. Other than that it's great. I know that the cost is pretty expensive, but if you're concerned, keep in mind that this stuff lasts for a very long time. I've had mine for a little over a year and still have a good amount left. And I use it almost every day. Bottom line- love this and I have bought several of these, and I have recommended it to others.

on 8/17/2013 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this concealer but I wouldn't go as far as saying I loved it. It's nicely pigmented, meaning you only need a little and don't have to waste any. I find that it lasts all day on my oily skin, which is perfect! Plus, it doesn't look cakey whatsoever which is an added bonus! But on the downside, I don't find this useful for the under eye area, only for redness and blemishes.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products