October 1, 2014 | 1804 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by fragrance

I love it ! It's not a Frost wich I do not like. I have Bombshell wich is also a Frost and they do have the same finish at all.
Love this pink. very nice and yes my skin is a natural medium-tanned carnation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by mandzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love. It. My new HG lipstick!
Don't always rate products 5 lippies so rating this 5 is saying something...
Being Kim k's signature lipstick, this shade is quite renowned. I have a similar complexion to her so this colour does wonders for me. Despite other people's negative reviews, I actually love the formula of this, MAYBE because my other Mac lipstick (satin in brave) doesn't have the nicest texture since its quite drying, and hence I like the frost formula in COMPARISON... Who knows
Anyway, this colour probably wouldn't suite pale colored girls (pale colored girls, go for MAC satin in brave(I know I said I didn't like the formula but the colour is nice)) but is perfect for olive/tanned girls.
Will buy again when I run out!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by littlekumiko

Pros:-
Great color for darker/ tanned skinned girls (Not for me! Im pale and this makes me look sick)
Great color to whiten teeth instantly with blue undertones

Cons:-
fades really quick
Looks like a creamy mess on your lips
drying
color moves around lips a lot
may make u look sick
lousy quality for the price (MAC!!!!!)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

I agree with the reviewer below.... this was not what I expected once applied. Something is off with this formulation...not sure what... but it makes me look sickly... the frost doesn't help matters. The only way I could get it to look halfway decent at all was to FIRST apply gloss with Angel over it. The color is a lovely delicate pink in the tube, but I now think it's best suited for someone with a medium, warmer skin tone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by sophlizz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard such great reviews on this lipstick, but when i put it on my lips, it looks nothing like the baby pink you see on the photos or in the packaging. Maybe it's the frost finish, but it just goes on a hot mess. I also noticed when i put lip balm under it, throughout the day it bleeds into the middle of my lips, which looks awful. I am fair skinned (NW15 at MAC) & i thought it would look lovely, but i hate it. To get the colour to go on, i almost have to blot it on & apply 10 layers of it. But when my friend tried it on, it looked lovely on her, which i guess must be down to the pigmentation of your individual lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover321

This lipstick has great pigmentation. The colour is wonderful. I really love this lipstick. It's such an amazing pink. I would definetly buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by CassieLeigh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. It's just a great everyday pink for my fair skin and even though the finish says "frost" it just looks like a sheen (I normally can't stand frost lipsticks) My only problem with it is that it isnít as smooth as my other Mac lipsticks. It feels a bit grainy. Over all I love the colour and would recommend it to people who want a wearable pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Taralovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best high end lipstick. The colour is fabulous. It has tiny shimmers which can only be seen when you wear it on your lips. It has such a nice pinkish colour. I love it so much. I would buy this again when i finish my one. I recommend it for beginners in makeup and for someone going for a natural but tiny bit of shimmer look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by BiancaGabriella

This lipstick is amazing! My absolute favourite! Has a beautiful frost finish, it adds a nice shine to the beautiful pink colour! I wear this everyday!
Great coverage! Easy to apply, i only apply one coat to the top and one to the bottom, and it's lasts about 4 hours, then I re-apply.
Ive also noticed that this is the lipstick Kim kardashian likes to use as well, so of your complexion is like hers, even a bit darker, or a bit lighter I know it will look great! Does not wash you out, kind of gives your face a softer look if you have the same complexion as me(olive/tan skin,brown eyes,med brown hair).
This is the best Mac lipstick, quite natural, the price is worth it!
Oh and I highly recommend you use a lip balm on you lips before you apply Angel, gives it a smoother look and feels great! If you arnt a fan of the frost finish, 'CremeCup' is pretty much the same, just a bit smoother on the lips and doesn't have the frost finish

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by thathappykid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick!! I was looking for a nude pink colour that I could wear everyday and stumbled upon angel. Now I would never leave the house without this colour its amazing and I always get compliments on how my eyes pop out when I wear it. The only downside to this lipstick is that you need to have fully moisturised lips otherwise cracks show up as the lipstick is so light