April 18, 2014 | 1913 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Eh. Many people love this, but it seems too cool for my skintone. I'm NC25 with blond hair and green eyes and this color is not at all a nude on me. It's very pink with a cool undertone. I can wear it and it looks okay, but it's not as pretty as Hue or Nude Rose (D squared collection). I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

Love this color and will be one that I love to buy over and over again. I'm an NC35 in winter and C4 in summer for studio fix powder. I don't look dead with this color at all. Angel has a frost finished.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

My first and only MAC lipstick so far. I like it. I'm not sure yet if I think they're worth the money yet... but They're nice. Some people don't like the scent. They say it's vanilla-like. To me, it's more like a cupcake smell. (bakery) It doesn't bother me at all. I find it pleasant.
The color is a pinky/mauvy nude color. Very subtle IMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by gojiberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you're NW/NC15 or lighter, I recommend trying on this lipstick before purchasing. On my NW10-15 skin, this appears way too bright and bold for my everyday liking, definitely not a natural looking pinkish nude. It doesn't look subtle on me as the photos display. A nice lipstick, but not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by lolitan

This lippy is such a winner! My lips are naturally very pigmented, which I hate. My natural colour doesnt suit me at all; it completely washes me out.
I was a devout nude lippy wearer, but it was so hard to find a HG, they were either too orange or too brown. I noticed all the great reviews this had and decided to take the plunge.
At first I was very sceptical, but as soon as I put it on I was so impressed. I will never buy another nude lippy again, this is hg for me! Definitely exfoliate lips first for a smooth application.
For reference I'm an nc 20-25

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by dmeister3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the first MAC product I ever bought and I love it for an everyday pink lip :) I've gone through probably 1/2 the tube at least and I'll definately repurchase when I run out! It is a frost, but it doesn't seem too frosty on my lips :) I love pairing this with almost any gloss, or none at all! This lasts a decent amount of time on me concidering I'm always talking or drinking/eating something :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by rperri78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

GREAT pink frost lipstick

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really cant see why angel is one of the most popular mac lipsticks.. its really drying and sets on the lines of the lips even if you use a primer.. naturally the shade is really beautiful but creme cup is pretty similar and not drying... i wont repurchase for sure..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by samk22710

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is prob my fave everyday lipstick. It gives a really nice colour, without overpowering any other makeup you have going on. Love the pale pink colour, it looks especially amazing with a smoky eye. Only thing I think could make it better, would be the staying power of the lippy. It comes off quite easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Bucephala

This is my favourite MAC lipstick that I've tried so far. It wears great and the frost finish has just the right amount of sheen to it. The colour is very pretty too! I wear it the most of all my lipsticks.