October 25, 2014 | 1713 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Marrrjjjii

I like tr colour of the lipstick generally but not on my NC20 skin, it appears too Unnatural. The colour changes completely on my lips! I like the texture of it but it's not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by melllm

I am tanned right now (around a NC35) and this looks great for everyday wear. I've been wearing this a lot lately and I'm loving it. I do find that I have to reapply often, but that doesn't bother me so much since I really love the color. Sometimes settles into the fine lines on my lips so I just apply a little lip balm prior to the lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by fragrance

I love it ! It's not a Frost wich I do not like. I have Bombshell wich is also a Frost and they do have the same finish at all.
Love this pink. very nice and yes my skin is a natural medium-tanned carnation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by mandzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love. It. My new HG lipstick!
Don't always rate products 5 lippies so rating this 5 is saying something...
Being Kim k's signature lipstick, this shade is quite renowned. I have a similar complexion to her so this colour does wonders for me. Despite other people's negative reviews, I actually love the formula of this, MAYBE because my other Mac lipstick (satin in brave) doesn't have the nicest texture since its quite drying, and hence I like the frost formula in COMPARISON... Who knows
Anyway, this colour probably wouldn't suite pale colored girls (pale colored girls, go for MAC satin in brave(I know I said I didn't like the formula but the colour is nice)) but is perfect for olive/tanned girls.
Will buy again when I run out!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by littlekumiko

Pros:-
Great color for darker/ tanned skinned girls (Not for me! Im pale and this makes me look sick)
Great color to whiten teeth instantly with blue undertones

Cons:-
fades really quick
Looks like a creamy mess on your lips
drying
color moves around lips a lot
may make u look sick
lousy quality for the price (MAC!!!!!)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

I agree with the reviewer below.... this was not what I expected once applied. Something is off with this formulation...not sure what... but it makes me look sickly... the frost doesn't help matters. The only way I could get it to look halfway decent at all was to FIRST apply gloss with Angel over it. The color is a lovely delicate pink in the tube, but I now think it's best suited for someone with a medium, warmer skin tone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by sophlizz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard such great reviews on this lipstick, but when i put it on my lips, it looks nothing like the baby pink you see on the photos or in the packaging. Maybe it's the frost finish, but it just goes on a hot mess. I also noticed when i put lip balm under it, throughout the day it bleeds into the middle of my lips, which looks awful. I am fair skinned (NW15 at MAC) & i thought it would look lovely, but i hate it. To get the colour to go on, i almost have to blot it on & apply 10 layers of it. But when my friend tried it on, it looked lovely on her, which i guess must be down to the pigmentation of your individual lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover321

This lipstick has great pigmentation. The colour is wonderful. I really love this lipstick. It's such an amazing pink. I would definetly buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by CassieLeigh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. It's just a great everyday pink for my fair skin and even though the finish says "frost" it just looks like a sheen (I normally can't stand frost lipsticks) My only problem with it is that it isnít as smooth as my other Mac lipsticks. It feels a bit grainy. Over all I love the colour and would recommend it to people who want a wearable pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Taralovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best high end lipstick. The colour is fabulous. It has tiny shimmers which can only be seen when you wear it on your lips. It has such a nice pinkish colour. I love it so much. I would buy this again when i finish my one. I recommend it for beginners in makeup and for someone going for a natural but tiny bit of shimmer look.