October 30, 2014 | 1153 users online

THE BEST EXFOLIATOR I HAVE EVER TRIED
BEST FOR ACNE SKIN
TRUST ME
I BOUGHT THIS 1 YEAR AGO
THE FIRST FEW TIMES I USED I LIKED IT BUT I HAD THIS BABY FACE FEELING AND MY SKIN LOOK WAY BETTER
AFTER A WHILE I NOTICED THAT I WAS BREAKING OUT AND I STOPPED USING IT
A FEW MONTHS LATER I STARTED A NEW SKIN ROUTINE,BP I, TO COMBAT ACNE AND I NEED IT A SALICYLIC ACID SCRUB BUT I COULDN'T FIND A GOOD ONE
AND I WENT TO MY CLINIQUE ONE ...AND WHAT CAN I SAY THIS IS HELPING ME GET CLEAR OF ACNE
THE FIRST FEW TIMES I WAS USING IT WAS NOT BREAKING ME OUT
ACTUALLY THE SALICYLIC ACID WAS PURGING THE DIRT FROM MY SKIN
SO I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE WITH ACNE TO GET THIS

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

I use this scrub religiously once a week. It really helps my dry, congested skin - it keeps it feeling soft and looking clear. Never had any breakout problems with this product, but I don't get very many breakouts in general so I'm probably not a good reference :) Anyway, it's excellent for congested skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by tcustenborder88

I enjoy using this scrub about once a week. It has a nice cooling feeling, which I don't love but don't dislike. This scrub is good for oily skin because it contains salicylic acid, which combats oil and black/white heads. However, it is too abrasive for use for than 1-2 times a week. It did not cause redness or any type of irritation for me and I have been using regularly for several months now. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG scrub! I love the minty feeling as I massage this in my face and my face immediately feels softer after using this. I think it's actually reduced my breakouts since it gets rid of all the dead skin cells and it also makes my skin look brighter. I use this 2-3 times a week. Love this <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by ozzyp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why did I not know about this earlier??? My face is EXTREMELY oily and as the week progresses, it begins to look duller and duller. This scrub really does its job. I can tell that it removes dead skin as my skin feels so much softer and my moisturizer sinks in immediately. Before I started using it, it seemed like everything I used just sat on top of my skin. I had been using Queen Helene's Cocoa Butter scrub which was nice but not the best. I must say that Clinique's exfoliating scrub is THE BEST. I normally breakout to everything but not this. I have used it several times already and my face is clear. If you want to see how this works with your skin, try getting a sample from Sephora. I think it is worth every penny.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Solipsister

I was looking for a more intensive scrub than my usual microdelivery wash to add to my skincare routine & purchased this solely on the terrific reviews here. I used it one time & did not care for the tingly sensation but figured I would get used to it after more uses. WRONG. When I woke up the next morning with 13 (yes, I counted) cystic zits all along my jawline & neck, I just wanted to hop back in bed & stay there. This product caused the worst breakout I've ever experienced & took a little over two months to not feel the need to hide my neck with my hair. And this all happened to a person who does not have sensitive skin & will experience a zit every other month, tops. All I was looking to do was rid myself of blackheads on my nose & I had to learn the hard way to never stray from Philosophy products. I started their microdelivery peel recently & that lightened up all the scarring from the clinique breakout after only THREE uses. It is the most phenomenal product out there. The clinique scrub went in the trash as I refused to swap for fear of someone having the same dreadful experience as me. I will not be repurchasing this, or any other clinique product for that matter. Just brings up too many painful (& cystic!) memories. =^x^=

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by katiebanaag

HG face scrub. gets in the little spaces at the sides of my nose where i get clogged pores. my skin feels pretty freakn clean

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by vag73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have used this for many years now. I have tried to move onto cheaper versions but always come back to this! It is quite grainy, but leaves my face feeling incredible! Love the menthol smell. The tube annoys me a little when you are reaching the end of the product, as its hard to get out, and gunks up the opening. Apart from this, a perfect scrub!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 7:42:00 AM More reviews by mule84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this scrub two to three times a week. Depends on how my skin feels. But, no matter how rough and yucky it felt before hand, this scrub reduces it down to a soft, smooth, even surface, ready and willing to accept moisturiser and foundation. I love using it before I head out on the town to give me an ultra smooth landing area for my foundation.

I tend to get small bumps along my hairline during summer, and this scrub has completely removed them.

I probably wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitive skin, because it is quite grainy. But this is what I love about it. It isn't rough, but the sheer amount of exfoliating granules is massive and delivers a very very thorough scrub.

I love it and will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Moonpetals

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This pepperminty scrub totally wakes my skin and refreshes me. Just use a light hand when using. I always go back to this one after trying the many pricey items out there. This one is good for skin that is not sensitive.