January 30, 2015 | 1860 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by bebexlove

I decided to give this product a try after all the rave reviews on here.. oi.. not good.. I usually put on my lotion after I wash my hands and pat them dry (but not completely dry, just a little bit of water left on my skin) and then I put on my hand lotion so it 'soaks' in better (for me anyways). This lotion had left my hands sticky and pretty tacky and gross.. Ugh.. I will be sticking to my current HG (Eucerin Calming Creme).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I live in a cold climate in the wintertime and have used this off and on for years. I remember my mom using it when she lived in the midwest, as well. A little dab will moisturize your hands--too much will leave them greasy as heck. It's good to apply at bedtime and you wake to lovely, soft hands. This also comes in an unscented version. This dense creme also works well on dry elbows, knees, heels or wherever your skin needs some extra pampering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by vrouwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG, this is the BEST product ever. I first got it from my aunt, technically she gave it to my mom then my mom gave to me. First time I used it I felt my hand so smooth and did not give the sticky feeling to it. I read on the packaging it can also be used on lips, or any place with dry skin. I use it everyday on my lips and since then I never used any lip balm anymore...

I know Neutrogena also have the lip balm cream product however we don't have it in my country. I checked it on ebay or online, and it's more expensive than this hand cream. I swear by this product, as I always bring it with me while I am traveling from Korea, Hongkong, Indonesia, Canada...

I also notice from ebay they have this little tube for like 60cents and I am planning to buy it soon to give it to my friends. I love this product 10/10

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by SignedJuliet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff! The cracks and rough spots on my hands from my job instantly go away after using this. Very satisfied.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by soniaemily

I am an avid hand washer so my hands are constantly dry due to me always 'eventually' washing off my hand cream. I bought this hand cream based on reviews on MUA and I'm so happy I did! This would work great for everyone ESPECIALLY frequent hand washers because it 'sinks' in and moisturisers so quickly! The only thing I would like to point out is the consistency of the cream which is very thick and will probably be a bit of an initial draw back. The first time using, I felt like I was pulling my skin way too much in effort to moisturise both my hands. Definitely a different experience as compared to all other more liquidy and spreadable hand moisturisers I've ever tried. I've gotten used to the very small pea-size amount warmed up in my palms and patting it all over my hands instead of rubbing it in like I typically would. Works wonders now! Hands don't feel sticky and oily at all! Wish it came with a flip top instead of a separate screw top but that's just me picking on an HG product.

**EDIT** The bottom of the tube must have had 'dryer' product or the tube had been sitting on the shelf for a while. After several uses, I no longer have trouble with the supposedly thick, hard to blend texture. Blends like a dream now! LOVE it even more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

This hand cream is hands down - no pun intended - ha ha, but honestly, it is the best hand cream in the world. I keep a tube by my bed and on the coffee table. What a great product for such a great price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best hand lotion ever, basically. Works well, absorbs fast and best of all, it is NOT sticky or uncomfortable. I always tend to avoid lotions because I hate how they feel (sticky! moist! ew) but my skin has been really dry this winter, especially my hands, so I had to try something. I remembered seeing a review on mua for this kind of lotion, so I picked it up and wow, I am super impressed. It even smells nice. Mua saves the day, once again...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by treeolive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this hand cream is the best! it blends really well and my skin is really really dry all over and you only need to use a little bit, because it is so thick and concentrated it really does what it says on the packaging, and i use the scented oneso it smells great too. also it lasts like forever, this is my fav handcream all year round esp during the winter season...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I absoutely love this product. It is one of the very many products that I have tried that leaves my skin very smooth. I use this mainly on my elbows and knuckes where my skin tends to get the driest and it works like a charm. The formula is a little greasy at first, but it soon goes away after awhile, but I guess I like more greasier lotions/creams as I think they do a better job with moisturising. I use this sometimes on my face around my nose before I apply my foundation in Winter. Weird, I know considering its for hands, but it works incredibly well, and doesn't give me that 'flaky' look I hate so much. I have repurchased this again, and will continue too :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by bronislava

I like it because it's cheap and reminds me of my grandmother, who used the stuff religiously. There are positives and negatives here. It makes my skin very soft and smooth immediately, and sinks in/dries very quickly, so I am not waiting 5 minutes for my cream to dry. Also, you only need a tiny dab. Downside, it doesn't moisturize as much as a really high quality hand cream, leaving my cuticles a bit dry. It's good as a supplement to a high quality hand cream such as Aveda or l'occitane if you are like me, and wash hands/dishes 20 times a day and reapply hand cream even more (I could go through a big tube of l'occitane in a week!), but it will not replace these other creams, and you will probably need a cuticle cream with it.