April 20, 2014 | 857 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by treeolive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this hand cream is the best! it blends really well and my skin is really really dry all over and you only need to use a little bit, because it is so thick and concentrated it really does what it says on the packaging, and i use the scented oneso it smells great too. also it lasts like forever, this is my fav handcream all year round esp during the winter season...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I absoutely love this product. It is one of the very many products that I have tried that leaves my skin very smooth. I use this mainly on my elbows and knuckes where my skin tends to get the driest and it works like a charm. The formula is a little greasy at first, but it soon goes away after awhile, but I guess I like more greasier lotions/creams as I think they do a better job with moisturising. I use this sometimes on my face around my nose before I apply my foundation in Winter. Weird, I know considering its for hands, but it works incredibly well, and doesn't give me that 'flaky' look I hate so much. I have repurchased this again, and will continue too :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by bronislava

I like it because it's cheap and reminds me of my grandmother, who used the stuff religiously. There are positives and negatives here. It makes my skin very soft and smooth immediately, and sinks in/dries very quickly, so I am not waiting 5 minutes for my cream to dry. Also, you only need a tiny dab. Downside, it doesn't moisturize as much as a really high quality hand cream, leaving my cuticles a bit dry. It's good as a supplement to a high quality hand cream such as Aveda or l'occitane if you are like me, and wash hands/dishes 20 times a day and reapply hand cream even more (I could go through a big tube of l'occitane in a week!), but it will not replace these other creams, and you will probably need a cuticle cream with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by freshpineapple

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This product is a classic. I recently bought a tube having not used it for 20 years or so. It hasn't changed and is the best cream I've ever used for really dry hands and feet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've used Neutogena's Nowegian Formula Hand Cream on and off for years. In fact it used to be my "go to" hand cream and I had it on hand (pardon the pun) in the kitchen, my bedside table, my little bathroom and the laundry room. But I sort of got out of the habit of using it as I accumulated other hand creams over the years. Recently, I was sent a sample and was reminded, again, what a great product it is so I will be buying it again. In a harsh Canadian winter and when you wash your hands as often as I do (I teach food and nutrition classes!), my hands take a real beating and if this stuff works for the fishermen of Norway, I can understand how it works so well for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

I bought it initially as an overall hand creme (because they were out of my fave, Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme) and I was desperate. As a hand creme, it doesn't compare to my usual Eucerin - it helped heal cracked, dry skin but it was so thick and uncomfortable and took a while to sink in. On the other hand, it is fantastic as an on-the-go eye cream. During the winter, my eyelids and undereyes get unbearably dry and flaky. I just dab a bit of this stuff and my eyes are instantly relieved. I just use the tiniest amount to get a moisture boost without disturbing my eye makeup too much. It is also great for spot-treating of very dry cracked skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this hand cream - it leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated without the greasy heavy feeling most hand creams leave after using. Only a small bit is required so the tube lasts a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by kimmiehearts

A really ho hum hand cream with a slightly drying effect so you have to keep applying it. After trying Herbacin Kamille hand cream from Germany, I realized just how poor quality this is. If you think this hand cream is good, wait until you actually try a good one.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

I bought this after reading about it on someone's blog. My hands get very dry, especially in the winter and this is keeping them soft. When you first put it on it feels like Vaseline, but it goes away once you rub it in. I like the smell of it. Both my sister and my mother went out and bought this after I let them use mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by bemyanchor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best! I have extremely dry skin and eczema flare-ups during the winter. I keep tubes of this all over my house and it's the only thing that keeps my hands silky smooth. It's a little heavy for some people, but I loooove it. Can't go a day without it.