Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

This left my hands silky smooth. I'm taking off a lippy cause of the steps, its just too much-- things get messy and slippery.

This does produce results, but I marked it down because the steps seem odd.
Just give me the first two together in one tube please! It is very expensive and I know there are other products out there with great results for far less money.
I also notice it does not have much in the way of anti-aging properties. If I am going to pay that much I want those properties.

I got this as a gift and I know this is for hands, but I used it on my feet and WOW! I've had the driest, grossest, cracked skin on my left heel and nothing was getting rid of it. I used this on my hands and feet and have been following up with Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy lotion and my feet are almost back to normal! I did the whole treatment once and have been using the Gold bond at night with the last step of the Satin Hands (the emolient creme) over it and my feet are so soft. I'll do another Satin Hands treatment this weekend and I think I'll be cured. Great stuff!

This four step process includes a sort of exfoliation followed by some creams. My hands looked three shades lighter and felt great all day. Do they make this stuff for the feet? At $28 it is pricey but available online for less, and in any case not out of line with manicure sets in the mall that do a lot less. My hands never felt so good.

I went to a MK party and the rep let us try Satin Hands. It was a 4 step process, the results were amazings. Your hands really are super soft ! The only downside was the price was kind of steep. $28 for all four products, but I found it on ebay for $14 shipped.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I received this as a gift for being the hostess and now i'm going to get the full set! Been using it daily since I received it and it is just to die for! I have really dry skin and I can see the difference! My hands are soft and smooth and just plain lovely :P I use this on my feet and my partner's feet as well and it's like we're walking on clouds! A MUST BUY! You won't regret it! Price is a little steep but well worth it! I also use Dr. Hauschka's hand cream as a once a week treatment as I cannot live without that either :)

I love this hand lotion. Love the smell, love the feel. A good one!

An essential every woman and man should have!

Received this from my Mom for Christmas and i love it!! And its even better on my feet....definitely HG status!! I will def buy more!
I use it about every 3 days and my hands are wonderful! I was really loving Aveda Hand Relief and now I think this might take its place...I still like the scent of Aveda better...but as far as what it does to my hands...this stuff wins!!

This was given to me as a gift (the small set) and I love it. I'm very fussy about my hands feeling soft and hydrated and they do after using this product! I also know a few people who enjoy it because it's not full of perfumes. I personally would like for it to smell like something but it's okay. I have other lotions that I use and that's not really the job of the Satin Hands kit.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products