Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

on 3/23/2006 5:19:00 PM

This four step process includes a sort of exfoliation followed by some creams. My hands looked three shades lighter and felt great all day. Do they make this stuff for the feet? At $28 it is pricey but available online for less, and in any case not out of line with manicure sets in the mall that do a lot less. My hands never felt so good.

on 3/19/2006 10:34:00 PM

I went to a MK party and the rep let us try Satin Hands. It was a 4 step process, the results were amazings. Your hands really are super soft ! The only downside was the price was kind of steep. $28 for all four products, but I found it on ebay for $14 shipped.

on 3/19/2006 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I received this as a gift for being the hostess and now i'm going to get the full set! Been using it daily since I received it and it is just to die for! I have really dry skin and I can see the difference! My hands are soft and smooth and just plain lovely :P I use this on my feet and my partner's feet as well and it's like we're walking on clouds! A MUST BUY! You won't regret it! Price is a little steep but well worth it! I also use Dr. Hauschka's hand cream as a once a week treatment as I cannot live without that either :)

on 3/13/2006 10:10:00 PM

I love this hand lotion. Love the smell, love the feel. A good one!

on 2/13/2006 3:58:00 PM

An essential every woman and man should have!

on 1/29/2006 7:53:00 PM

Received this from my Mom for Christmas and i love it!! And its even better on my feet....definitely HG status!! I will def buy more!
I use it about every 3 days and my hands are wonderful! I was really loving Aveda Hand Relief and now I think this might take its place...I still like the scent of Aveda better...but as far as what it does to my hands...this stuff wins!!

on 1/15/2006 4:45:00 PM

This was given to me as a gift (the small set) and I love it. I'm very fussy about my hands feeling soft and hydrated and they do after using this product! I also know a few people who enjoy it because it's not full of perfumes. I personally would like for it to smell like something but it's okay. I have other lotions that I use and that's not really the job of the Satin Hands kit.

on 11/17/2005 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This lotion does work and leave your skin dewy and soft. However, I don't believe that it is worth the price. I have have had better lotions for a much cheaper price. The price is my only complaint.

on 10/28/2005 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This has been an HG for me and my 60 yr old mother for the last 4 years, this keeps your hands looking young and supple. I would never be without a set I always keep a full set in reserve that's how addicted to this product I am. I use this daily :)

on 9/29/2005 10:02:00 AM

Mary Kay Satin Hands is a great way to pamper your hands without the expense of going to a salon. I love to use this on my hands (and even my feet) to keep them super soft, especially during the dry months. Regardless of what other reviewers say, when I originally bought this, the MK rep told us that there was a method of cream, buffer, soap and finally lotion. Because of this, I have always used it in this manner (although its up to the users descretion how they choose to apply it, IMHO). The kit has improved over the years - for instance, the night cream is no longer packaged in that terrible tub. And, while the price hasn't changed, I still hate having to pay $28 for it. I know its cheaper than the salon, but whatever, that's just me. The smell is a pleasant floral. They hit the mark with this one.