April 18, 2014 | 2108 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2006 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Kath66

Received this from my Mom for Christmas and i love it!! And its even better on my feet....definitely HG status!! I will def buy more!
I use it about every 3 days and my hands are wonderful! I was really loving Aveda Hand Relief and now I think this might take its place...I still like the scent of Aveda better...but as far as what it does to my hands...this stuff wins!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2006 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Legolas2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was given to me as a gift (the small set) and I love it. I'm very fussy about my hands feeling soft and hydrated and they do after using this product! I also know a few people who enjoy it because it's not full of perfumes. I personally would like for it to smell like something but it's okay. I have other lotions that I use and that's not really the job of the Satin Hands kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2005 2:41:00 PM More reviews by neonkiss6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lotion does work and leave your skin dewy and soft. However, I don't believe that it is worth the price. I have have had better lotions for a much cheaper price. The price is my only complaint.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2005 2:55:00 PM More reviews by SunDerella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been an HG for me and my 60 yr old mother for the last 4 years, this keeps your hands looking young and supple. I would never be without a set I always keep a full set in reserve that's how addicted to this product I am. I use this daily :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2005 10:02:00 AM More reviews by rupster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Mary Kay Satin Hands is a great way to pamper your hands without the expense of going to a salon. I love to use this on my hands (and even my feet) to keep them super soft, especially during the dry months. Regardless of what other reviewers say, when I originally bought this, the MK rep told us that there was a method of cream, buffer, soap and finally lotion. Because of this, I have always used it in this manner (although its up to the users descretion how they choose to apply it, IMHO). The kit has improved over the years - for instance, the night cream is no longer packaged in that terrible tub. And, while the price hasn't changed, I still hate having to pay $28 for it. I know its cheaper than the salon, but whatever, that's just me. The smell is a pleasant floral. They hit the mark with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2005 10:13:00 AM More reviews by kellygirl75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this set!! I was introduced to Satin Hands back in 2001 and have been a fan ever since. After you use it for the first time, you too will be hooked. I tried the cream on my face once however b/c I had heard it was good for dry skin, but broke out horribly afterwards. Don't make my mistake, keep it for your hands!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2005 11:16:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgurl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I will never be without this product. This is the only comprehensive, three-part system for the beautification of hands that I know of. MK is the only company that makes something like this. I can't say enough good things about this system, it really makes your skin feel like baby skin. Will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2005 1:50:00 AM More reviews by shalisirkay

I love this set. I use it according to the directions and my hands become so soft and pretty. I tried the routine using another scrub, cleansing cream, etc. and it didn't work as well as this set did. It is terrific and a pretty good bargain, price-wise. By the way, I use the extra-emollient night cream on my lips too, and I find that it is a much better lip balm than the one in the Satin Lips set.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2005 3:17:00 PM More reviews by vtkind

I use it without the Night Cream b/c that's just too heavy, but the other products really make my hands baby soft when I'm done with the routine. I read a review that indicated you use the buffing cream, cleansing gel, and moisturizer all at once and that is incorrect. The set is intended for each product to be used individually. I don't notice a strong scent from any of the products and I think the clear cylindrical packaging is great. It keeps it all together and is easy to pack when traveling. This is a Mary Kay product I don't mind paying the high price for. I think it's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2005 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Murphysmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this set. I don't use it as the directions indicate but instead use each product individually.(as a shower gel,body buffer,etc.) I use the scrub and cleanser on my whole body. I love the lotion and night cream for my hands and feet. I am very sensitive to strongly scented products and I don't mind the smell of this at all. I love the scent. I think people are hesitant to try MK because the line used to be not-so-great,but I really like most of the products. I buy department store lines too and think many MK products are just as good. (I am not a consultant.)